Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle (752 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by omgvoices: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
The once a man now a beautiful transgender Miss Sahhara says she is now single and ready to mingle.

According to Miss Sahhara, she has been single for the past 16 years and has been surviving the cold weather of all the countries she has travelled to, thanks to her travel buddy and lover “Mr Teddy Bear” .

Miss Sahhara had in the past expressed her wish to date a Nigerian man. She said her ideal man must be muscular, non-smoker, tall and open-minded.

The beautiful transgendered posted a selfie of herself and her teddy bear and wrote “Hi everyone, Meet my love, and baby boy Mr Teddy! We have travelled to many countries since 2003, he is the best cuddle buddy a girl can ask for! Eughhh, No wonder I am single! We are in bed cuddling and watching the news in cold rainy weather in miserable London! I hope you are all having fun in your new week so far?”

She wrote:

“Hi everyone, Meet my love, and baby boy Mr Teddy! We have travelled to many countries since 2003, he is the best cuddle buddy a girl can ask for! Eughhh, No wonder I am single! We are in bed cuddling and watching the news in cold rainy weather in miserable London! I hope you are all having fun in your new week so far?”

Check out her photos; https://omgvoices.com/nigerias-transgender-miss-sahhara-says-shes-single-and-ready-to-mingle/

Re: Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by sunnychibs(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Another Bobrisky on the beat
Re: Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by Nickisindigo(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2019
a guy turn girl now looking for a guy to date
Re: Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2019
sunnychibs:
Another Bobrisky on the beat
Bob risky dey learn work where this one dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by cooooooks(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
People will bash her in the comments and then go to their browsers and waste data on people like her.

Kwontinue
Re: Nigeria’s Transgender, Miss Sahhara Says She’s Single And Ready To Mingle by Blessed13(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Nonsense Mtcheewwww

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. / How Much Sex Is Too Much? / 10 Bizarre Cases Of Addiction You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.