Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr (5012 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Fineman2: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
A young Ghanaian lady who recently posted on her Facebook timeline that she’ll never be in a romantic affair with a financially struggling guy has reportedly been used for money rituals by her boyfriend.
According to reports, the slay queen who was dating a top sakawa guy had a serious disdain for broke guys and she never hid it.

Lady who said she’ll never date a broke guy used for sakawa rituals by her boyfriend
As alleged, the lady was murdered and kept inside a box in one of the popular hotels (Name Withheld).

Her sakawa boyfriend has been fingered as the murderer because he’s the one who invited her to the hotel and also shared a room with her before her untimely demise.

At the moment, he’s nowhere to be found but it’s believed he’s hiding somewhere in the capital.

Nlfmod mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/106730037857053/posts/pfbid0Tp7bYLj8dgMPsD2xQaFkTCC9QtqFayhz1k6zzSxypysLrRhymkUBdznduhuUoqFsl/

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Fineman2: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
It serves her right, one less idiot and gold digger.

The same fate awaits all the other lazy and materialistic girls running around with such mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Righteousness2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yesterday, I saw a video of a lady who was weeping profusely having discovered her pants and pictures in a box , in her boyfriend's house.
Apparently the guy has been using her Destiny.

Listen! We live in very wicked, mean and perilous times. People are lovers of themselves and are ready to do anything in takes to gratify the flesh.

Marrying carnally right now is even a risk as many young men and women have been used due to appetite . Many today are walking corpse.

Listen! Flee from sin for your own good. Flee from immorality, fleshly lusts, coveteousness , ungodly relationship and any form ungodliness.
Walk with JESUS Christ in Holiness, righteousness and purity. It is for your own good.

And if you have fallen a victim, make haste , run to JESUS Christ with all your heart.
Genuiely make PEACE with HIM.

I invite you to visit the LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC revival Church.
With the GOD of CHOSEN, there is Hope for you.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by taylor89(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
cry
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Fisher400: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
you are responsible for the choices you make

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
KARMA IS INDEED AN EVIL BIATCH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Dshocker(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dem no dey telli person.

Dem go ear 👂 word!
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by AndrewTate(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's the parents...
How did they bring up their daughter that made her have such view of life and set such priorities?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dem no dey telli person.

Dem go ear 👂 word!
Their type say it better to cry in a cofin than in a jalopi.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Samsunny99: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
She gat what she deserve
A rich boyfriend whose source of wealth is not known
Na wetin she been want
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by PerfectStranger(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Serves her right.

Yesterday after posting cars available for sales on my WhatsApp status, one idiotttt babe I use to bang for area back then commented rubbish. Well, I doubled the vawulence back. They never learn.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Dshocker(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Their type say it better to cry in a cofin than in a jalopi.

It is better to cry in a Ferrari, than to cry in a Keke....
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by NOC1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hahaha, na greed kill am. Humans are doing unimaginable things for wesltg.
Be careful make them no use you complete their money.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Adachizzy(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
She should also do well to select rich demons in hell. Her labor should never be in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by phemyhalaby(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Almost every woman reckons her pussy is some kind of goldmine.I blame majority of men in our society who wittingly help them cultivate that mentality on daily basis.If women never had pussies our world would have been a better place.ponder on that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Offpointng: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Serves her right.

Yesterday after posting cars available for sales on my WhatsApp status, one idiotttt babe I use to bang for area back then commented rubbish. Well, I doubled the vawulence back. They never learn.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by KingDash09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
As e dey hot you pour am for her face😂😂
PerfectStranger:
Serves her right.

girls are so reckless.. any girl wey no won workhard her like mother, wey think say na ashawo life be the right life for her, make she dey expect this kind fate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by siofra(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wow! I thought it's only Nigerian women that love money.

RIP girl. Everyone on this thread loves money. They will not hesitate to marry a white 99 year old Granma for money but will come here to insult you. Rest in peace, darling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by seniorgozman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:
She should also do well to select rich demons in hell. Her labor should never be in vain.
Are you sure the rich demons will not sacrifice her for a better position there

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Fineman2: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
siofra:
Wow! I thought it's only Nigerian women that love money.

RIP girl. Everyone on this thread loves money. They will not hesitate to marry a white 99 year old Granma for money but will come here to insult you. Rest in peace, darling.
birds of the same feather.

Sometimes I wonder how ladies like you will raise their kids

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by PerfectStranger(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
KingDash09:
As e dey hot you pour am for her face😂😂 girls are so reckless.. any girl wey no won workhard her like mother, wey think say na ashawo life be the right life for her, make she dey expect this kind fate
Fr fr i pour am for her face.

A fuckin* farm tool can not make me feel bad about my hustle. I ditched her ass when I noticed her lesbianism and hoein* shits. Let her go fúck herself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by KingDash09(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
You’re a real nigga👑
PerfectStranger:

Fr fr i pour am for her face.

A fuckin* farm tool can not make me feel bad about my hustle. I ditched her ass when I noticed her lesbianism and hoein* shits. Let her go fúck herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Dizzyyish: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
A Dissertation on women and their wahala:

https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/dissection-women-wahala
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Slynation(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
They don't learn from experience...!! Tongue wey no stay one place, na teeth go bite am...!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Edipet(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Serves her right.

wetin she tell you for the VN wen you come beg am
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Olarewaju89: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Candidlady
Jennyclay... You people are the next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Fahvvy: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's the parents...
How did they bring up their daughter that made her have such view of life and set such priorities?

Yeahhh...
You're absolutely correct undecided...
Let's blame anyone else other than her undecided...
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Raalsalghul: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Is this news true?

Please verify.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Hohenheim(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
This has fake news written all over it.

Rituals aren't real you're just killing innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by LikeAking: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Yesterday, I saw a video of a lady who was weeping profusely having discovered her pants and pictures in a box , in her boyfriend's house.
Apparently the guy has been using her Destiny.

Listen! We live in very wicked, mean and perilous times. People are lovers of themselves and are ready to do anything in takes to gratify the flesh.

Marrying carnally right now is even a risk as many young men and women have been used due to appetite . Many today are walking corpse.

Listen! Flee from sin for your own good. Flee from immorality, fleshly lusts, coveteousness , ungodly relationship and any form ungodliness.
Walk with JESUS Christ in Holiness, righteousness and purity. It is for your own good.

And if you have fallen a victim, make haste , run to JESUS Christ with all your heart.
Genuiely make PEACE with HIM.

I invite you to visit the LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC revival Church.
With the GOD of CHOSEN, there is Hope for you.

God of chosen?

What happened to God.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by PerfectStranger(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
wetin she tell you for the VN wen you come beg am
Bros wetin u wan use her reply do? You and who beg her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Poor Communication In English Language Is Threatening To Kill My Relationship / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? / Brothers, Come Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.