Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Way Ladies Give Away Their - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Give Away Their (3267 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2020
I felt disgusted reading through my brother's chat with ladies, the way this creatures give away their bodies is unheard of and is forcing us to engage in 100days of fasting and Prayers to rescue this generation from the lust of the flesh.

Why would someone be ready to give away her body for a total stranger, someone you haven't met in real life, you don't even know wether they are real human or you are chatting with spirit.

If you have a sister and she is a faithful girl just like me, I tell you, she is worth more than the world's wealthiest treasure.

There are so many sex enhancement tech, bots, yet the whores doesn't know when to stop their sex madness.

Whatever you ladies do, always remember that the day of judgement is coming and for sure you must account on how you manage your carcass which is your body earth.

You heard it's a free world, alright continue, remember, none will escape judgement including I and everyone

I pray for ladies and simple guy's reading these, that you will be delivered from the power of the spirit of lust and destruction in your body and soul, in the mighty name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by longetivity(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2020
you also need to talk to your brother

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Ahmad62(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Its not our fault...... women give their body to strangers because of money... You know it too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Nehyooh(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2020
May God save us from lust and fornication.
Meanwhile talk to your brother, the lady may not be ordinary o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by odinson1(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Mercisharelove:
I felt disgusted reading through my brother's chat with ladies, the way this creatures give away their bodies is unheard of and is forcing us to engage in 100days of fasting and Prayers to rescue this generation from the lust of the flesh.

Why would someone be ready to give away her body for a total stranger, someone you haven't met in real life, you don't even know wether they are real human or you are chatting with spirit.

If you have a sister and she is a faithful girl just like me, I tell you, she is worth more than the world's wealthiest treasure.

There are so many sex enhancement tech, bots, yet the whores doesn't know when to stop their sex madness.

Whatever you ladies do, always remember that the day of judgement is coming and for sure you must account on how you manage your carcass which is your body earth.

You heard it's a free world, alright continue, remember, none will escape judgement including I and everyone

I pray for ladies and simple guy's reading these, that you will be delivered from the power of the spirit of lust and destruction in your body and soul, in the mighty name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by mosdii(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by SimpDetector: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2020
This self righteous OP will still whore_ herself for the right man and she will be wondering what happened.

All women are the same. They all have the potential to be hoes, including this OP.

It's even the church girls like the OP that are the easiest to get, because their lack of "street experience" makes them very gullible. Also, the religious repression of their sexuality makes them very wild in bed when you finally have sex with them, because all that bottled sexual desire let's loose like wild fire.

OP, what you saw on your brother's phone represents the true nature of women. Women are hoes. There isn't anything like a faithful girl, the so called faithful girl will cheat when she meets the right guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by virginprincess(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2020
The people sleeping with them are they spirits, are they not men, stop putting your blame on one gender, blame both sides.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by khingTony(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
The people sleeping with them are they spirits, are they not men, stop putting your blame on one gender, blame both sides.
If she says "no", will the sex happen

Guys have no blame in the hoeing nature of ladies

Peace smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:
This self righteous OP will still whore_ herself for the right man and she will be wondering what happened.

All women are the same. They all have the potential to be hoes, including this OP.

It's even the church girls like the OP that are the easiest to get, because their lack of "street experience" makes them very gullible. Also, the religious repression of their sexuality makes them very wild in bed when you finally have sex with them, because all that bottled sexual desire let's loose like wild fire.

OP, what you saw on your brother's phone represents the true nature of women. Women are hoes. There isn't anything like a faithful girl, the so called faithful girl will cheat when she meets the right guy.

You are not mad at wickedness, I have observed it, and I rightly say to you, young man, you can't draw me out, I am not in your reading....

My mind is set on things above..... enjoy the evil imagination of your heart continually!

But you ever need to repent and you need a friend to speak with, I will be there hugging you and praying passionately for you to be converted from who you are right now to saint - Christ Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by SimpDetector: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You are not mad at wickedness, I have observed it, and I rightly say to you, young man, you can't draw me out, I am not in your reading....

My mind is set on things above..... enjoy the evil imagination of your heart continually!

But you ever need to repent and you need a friend to speak with, I will be there hugging you and praying passionately for you to be converted from who you are right now to saint - Christ Jesus!

That's how it starts, from hugging to kissing to fuçking. If you know how many born again church girls had given their pussies for free to so called unbelieving men and bad boys, you'll be surprised. It's like this type of girls find us irresistible, even though in public they claim not to.

Are you sure you can hug an attractive man and remain calm? Women aren't in control of their physiology. When a woman finds a man attractive and experiences his physical touch, she immediately feels intense sexual desire and her pussy gets wet and nipples become hard. All this isn't within your control. It's instinctive.

Careful what you wish for, Ms Born again Christian.

6 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by cheesmooth(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mercisharelove:

. Correct words, you say the truth anyone that say rubbish is a fool
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by fineboynl(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mercisharelove:

chai you are very beautiful
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by CuteMike01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
SimpDetector:

[/s]
@Op, please don't mind these fools. They feel they know everything when they are actually empty. You're right 100%. More wisdom and blessings to you and your household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by CuteMike01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
SimpDetector:

That's how it starts, from hugging to kissing to fuçking. If you know how many born again church girls had given their pussies for free to so called unbelieving men and bad boys, you'll be surprised. It's like this type of girls find us irresistible, even though in public they claim not to.

Are you sure you can hug an attractive man and remain calm? Women aren't in control of their physiology. When a woman finds a man attractive and experiences his physical touch, she immediately feels intense sexual desire and her pussy gets wet and nipples become hard. All this isn't within your control. It's instinctive.

[/s]

Cheats like you tend to believe that everyone cheats just like liars tend to believe everyone lies. The fact that you or your loved ones LovePeddler about doesn't mean everyone does. Get rid of this delusion you've imbibed. It isn't healthy. No offense
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by SimpDetector: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
CuteMike01:
[s][/s]
@Op, please don't mind these fools. They feel they know everything when they are actually empty. You're right 100%. More wisdom and blessings to you and your household.

Hey Simp.

Pandering to her and supporting her at the expense of your fellow guy who is saying the truth won't make her give a shit about you. She'd fuçk me 10 times before she even stares twice at you.

White knights like you always end up with the short end of the stick. You think supporting a woman will make her like you, but the opposite is always the case. Disagreeing with women and calling them out on their bullshit is actually what makes them attracted to you.

Anyway for simps like yourself, experience is usually the best teacher.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by SimpDetector: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
CuteMike01:
[s][/s]

Cheats like you tend to believe that everyone cheats just like liars tend to believe everyone lies. The fact that you or your loved ones LovePeddler about doesn't mean everyone does. Get rid of this delusion you've imbibed. It isn't healthy. No offense

All women are hoes. They will always cheat on you when the right guy comes along. View and treat them like the hoes that they naturally are and save yourself from stress and problems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by CuteMike01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:

Hey Simp.

Pandering to her and supporting her at the expense of your fellow guy who is saying the truth won't make her give a shit about you. She'd fuçk me 10 times before she even stares twice at you.

White knights like you always end up with the short end of the stick. You think supporting a woman will make her like you, but the opposite is always the case. Disagreeing with women and calling them out on their bullshit is actually what makes them attracted to you.

Anyway for simps like yourself, experience is usually the best teacher.
Shhhhh, I’m not a redpiller and definitely not a simp but throw me into a group of women and I would return leading them. Do you know why? Because I have my standards. I never underate myself for anyone. I never give myself too much to people. I'm not a back up plan and definitely not a second choice. You see that moniker up there? Yeah you did. It isn't just a moniker but a fact. If you knew how good I am with women, you wouldn't ever call me that thing you wrote up there.

Believe what you want to believe but you're still a learner compared to me.

Shit, I've said too much!

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by CuteMike01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:

All women are hoes. They will always cheat on you when the right guy comes along. View and treat them like the hoes that they naturally are and save yourself from stress and problems.
Thanks for trying to enlighten me but my life, my rules. Actually, I'm not actually against all the principles of the red pill, in fact I adore them but I don't subscribe to all of them especially when it stereotype all women as hoes. Oh come on. That ain't true.

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Oh lovely
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:

Your mind is like Dish which receive signals from the airwaves motherdish.

You are of the world and speak of the same

You speak of your scope, you are not born again and the girls you mentioned aren't converted either. If they were,they would have operated

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stop the madness
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Christ Jesus Health
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2020
We fight on
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by BaddieFreak(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Have you talked to your brother? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Have you talked to your brother? undecided

Casual guys, have you talked to your brother? Freakbaddie. Keep funning. Enjoy your cruise. You tagged yourself with everything Badd.

I am mercy and I shared love.
And I give grace to the humble, but to the wicked and unreasonable spirits, I rebuked.

Remember, for everything, there is payment!!
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by BaddieFreak(f): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Casual guys, have you talked to your brother? Freakbaddie. Keep funning. Enjoy your cruise. You tagged yourself with everything Badd.

And I give grace to the humble, but to the wicked and unreasonable spirits, I rebuked.

Simple question and you wrote epistle. Pele Mary the second undecided

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Simple question and you wrote epistle. Pele Mary the second undecided

Kill casualty in your attitude, or your upward soaring is near impossible.

Tell someone mercy shared love
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by PerfectMatchNG: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2020
grin
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by phelonrays: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Be glad that yours is for the highest bidder..

According to your Book, 'God' created 'us' to bear the consequence[s] of every action 'we' undertook here on earth; hence 'He' places before you 'Good and Bad'..

They 'Chooses' to explore while you 'Venture' on hoarding yours..

No difference...

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

hmm all this churchy girl ehn. I no trust them one bit. Na so my ex dey form good girl till I teach her bad thing... You never jam that's why u are doing churchy

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
phelonrays:

Be glad that yours is for the highest bidder..

According to your Book, 'God' created 'us' to bear the consequence[s] of every action 'we' undertook here on earth; hence 'He' places before you 'Good and Bad'..

They 'Chooses' to explore while you 'Venture' on hoarding yours..

No difference...

I wish you could listen to yourself say this to yourself and digest the message

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Demon In Me, How Can I Sleep With 4 Different Women In 1 Night? / Two People Caught SHAMELESSLY Having Sex Inside The Car In The Open(video) / Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.