Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football (24406 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by temmydee181(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
drey076:
WA sere

Abi nah brother, wetin man pikin go do.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by isaacprinz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm. This same issue just ended my 6 months relationship early this week, as die hard Arsenal fan I couldn't miss Arsenal vs Man Utd match for anything. Even a standby kpekus can't intimidate me So I had to go watch the game she tried to stop me but it was a futile attempt, I felt she will understand. But boom babe don wave red card for me immediately say I no value am!!!
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by seunmohmoh(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
excel001:

Why change that sexy profile pics. i always view it each time u post a comment on nairaland. Nice comment on the subject matter sha. Lol
Yh.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Mike008(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Please your girlfriend should come first before football, or any other thing at all

A woman that stays with you, even make you happy by doing somethings, then boom football comes into play, y'all act like we ain't even there, see that thing u guys do is not good oh

Football will always be there, but the love of your life might not always be there, choose wisely guys

Love can take a break for 90mins abeg. We can't afford to miss live matches.
Ladies are now understanding so long as their bobo was really at the match and not some place else.
Una get luck say we Man U fans don reduce to watch ball
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by olajizz01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

I have never done any of those things at anybodys expense... why doesnt he record the so-called all-important match and watch it later when im not around...
It's impossible, you see the word "live match" watching it as it is happening on pitch throughout the world is the real joy.

You girls need to endured as we endured yours as well.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by ojonugba2014(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
if my father beating nd mum advice can't take away d passion i have 4 ball,nobody,i repeat no body can take football away frm me untl i die.
grlfrnd my foot,mtchw

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Westbestside: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
donbachi:
as if una don ever put us first before una makeups

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by rafabenitez: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Only if she can score a 93rd minute 35 yard screamer in a high-intense must win Champions League away game. cool
guy u bad lol grin

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by rafabenitez: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliusobi:
Football is the only way we use to relax and feel good, more over it's not every day like Zee world.
So learn to bear with us.
#Liverpool Fan
contact me to join fellow kopites in our whatsapp group where we interact and discuss abt our lovely club
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by bizhop01: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Girlfriend no be assets, when ever she left your house it our girlfriend.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by madridsta007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Please your girlfriend should come first before football, or any other thing at all

A woman that stays with you, even make you happy by doing somethings, then boom football comes into play, y'all act like we ain't even there, see that thing u guys do is not good oh

Football will always be there, but the love of your life might not always be there, choose wisely guys

You are joking.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Oselu28(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'm a lady and yes I love football. I'll watch football with my future hubby and children....how can u hate something that brings unity and reasonable argument? sigh

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by goodnewscliff(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
bizhop01:
Girlfriend no be assets, when ever she left your house it our girlfriend.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by sizer07: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Hanty which one did mean precisely?is It PS4 FIFA, watching or even playing? hmmmm my own case is worst cuz I love all the 3 die. See my Saturday is dedicated to all those 3 items,if am free n d only time I have is to eat and bet time. I start with playing as earlier as 7am b4 she even wakeup am off to the filed of play with my boots(a very good exercise)use to born calories . As soon as am back. I switch on to Tv mode PS4, carefully looking at fixtures premier league to be precise. O baby,at first she was mad but she came to realise that, its part ot my life way back b4 I met her.above all its a stinking hubby that can never be erase. Very stinking one. Its not n can never b an issue to be discourse from my ends cuz na only God fit tell me my pikin Oya e don do.not opkeke. Mba num.non negotiable........

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Legendguru: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
How
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Karex81(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nothing can ever change the love I have for football, even the devil himself can't make me hate football. If 100 sexy babes like make dem dey naked in front of me and barca de play better team for UCL that night, my prick go even disown me.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by iLiquidator: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
I can disown my GF because of Barca and Messi

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Santinho: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

I have never done any of those things at anybodys expense... why doesnt he record the so-called all-important match and watch it later when im not around...

� � � Lol...... He should record a life football match and watch later � lol
You are so funny.
Babe you just made my day
I'm sorry you wouldn't understand the feelings when watching a game.
Just adjust or live with it coz if my mom couldn't stop me when I was kid, then I doubt if any woman can do that to me.
You can't win this fight baby
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Teena101: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dear girlfriend I understand you but most times we tend to forget that our men needs attentions too..how about the times we watch zeeWorld?what of BBN,how about African magic?or we tend to attend a friend's birthday party or hangout with friends?most times our guys watch programs we love just to make us happy then why can't we reciprocate the same gestures??me I am a lover of football,most times my guy would go as far as asking me if I am very sure that I am a woman that's because I argue with him and his friends on football issues even to the extent that if they wanna play monkey post,my guy friends would come and call me to enter set���...football is fun jare...I grew up with six elder brothers just imagine the station that we would watch every day,I played every game that guys played;Nintendo,PSP,Sega abi na ps??maybe that's y I love football but please let us also tend to love what our guys love the exact way they give us time to enjoy what we love..✌✌✌

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by ashawopikin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

e no go beta for girlfriend

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Which of the "stays" is correct? Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by VicM6: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
donbachi:
as if una don ever put us first before una makeups
hahahaha, u kill her here.. let me come nd be going jeje.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by midnighter(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
iSlayer:
I, and indeed the committee of men can tell you with all certainty that you all have not seen anything. Hahahahaha.

Lol stay there, committee of women and food/sex strike are coming
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by midnighter(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
olajizz01:
It's impossible, you see the word "live match" watching it as it is happening on pitch throughout the world is the real joy.

You girls need to endured as we endured yours as well.

Lol if you say so
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by midnighter(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Santinho:

� � � Lol...... He should record a life football match and watch later � lol
You are so funny.
Babe you just made my day
I'm sorry you wouldn't understand the feelings when watching a game.
Just adjust or live with it coz if my mom couldn't stop me when I was kid, then I doubt if any woman can do that to me.
You can't win this fight baby

Lol the woman who will do it to you is coming, just wait small
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by iSlayer: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

Lol stay there, committee of women and food/sex strike are coming
Lol.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by midnighter(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
djoe21:
cheesy cheesy

Lol you're laughing
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by blueghost(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
This one does not have an idea the joy that comes from watching football.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by djoe21(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you're laughing

If you join him, you may start to enjoy it too wink
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by OlawaleBammie: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Ahh u re rong madam, are u sayin a champion's league semi final between chelsea and Barcelona at nou camp can b played twice?? ahaa!!!!

the love of my life wil always be there, but football is one-off.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by mrssomebody(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MY MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THESE FOLKS IS THAT THEY ALWAYS WANT TOO MUCH. THEY WANT SO MUCH WITHOUT EVER GIVING BACK AS MUCH AS LITTLE.

YOUR GIRL WANTS TO BE PLACED FIRST, WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN COME 100TH ON HER LIST. MONEY, ATTENTION FROM RANDOM MALES, MAKE UP, BBN AND MANY OTHER NONSENSE COMES BEFORE YOU ON HER LIST.
What sort of girls are you people dating?..well I'm here to tell u that not every girl is like that.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Midas01: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
As a girl I love football and my bf can wait when it's time match day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? / I've Found Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.