Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football (24444 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Please your girlfriend should come first before football, or any other thing at all

A woman that stays with you, even make you happy by doing somethings, then boom football comes into play, y'all act like we ain't even there, see that thing u guys do is not good oh

Football will always be there, but the love of your life might not always be there, choose wisely guys
...stays...makes...some things...

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol sorry, we can't take football from the men.... You have to love football to be a man wink

so a man that doesnt love football is not a man like say football is the only sport in the world
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by seunmohmoh(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
They come hand in hand.. If your bf watches football you should join him. As for me. My husband and I must watch it together. What a sweet feeling. The PASSION and JOY Of it.

PS: Football is a sport that is less than 3 hours, he's yours after then. This thread isn't necessary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Melison(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beer parlour analysis
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Bruno3000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin grin u won't understand
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Please your girlfriend should come first before football, or any other thing at all

A woman that stays with you, even make you happy by doing somethings, then boom football comes into play, y'all act like we ain't even there, see that thing u guys do is not good oh

Football will always be there, but the love of your life might not always be there, choose wisely guys
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by beinstein(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
snrman:
Op ur mad

She's very very very mad!

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Tonysmith4sure(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
OP is yet to watch messi play. Dont worry, u will definitely see the sweetness in soccer when you watch omekannaya on the pitch
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Charmingrascal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
I really feel your pain woman
Obviously wat he did broke your heart

I hope he knows how emotional that his act makes you feel and apologizes
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by raphy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

we understand you so your guy leave you and watch football then you bring in the topic.well done.

some girls like to follow there guy to watch it and support his team but I don't like girls who act like tomboy dragging with another guy about a player.

foot is the greatest language in world .
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by pawesome(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
mtcheeeeeeew...this isnt even debatable abeg
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by temmydee181(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
My girlfriend sent me a text on Wednesday night asking who was more important between her and football after I told her I wouldn't be able to pick her call that night .... I just read the message and hissed.

No time to reply her when my boy Olaoluwa Messi AKA Ijaya was giving me joy already. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by vince96w2(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kharol1234:
grin
may be football is his true love and ur his side chick.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Jaybnjamin(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Funny.
Even God doesn't come first in some niggaz life not to talk about a biitch.
Football is a god on its own, besides their is time for everything.
Anyways, op I know you just wanted to rattle guys here.
Next....

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Sirseedorf(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
Seeing Aubameyang or any of Arsenal players on the pitch gives me joy, in fact no one can dissuade me from watching football not even my heart .
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
the person that wrote this deserve to be strip naked and flog in the market square
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by seunmohmoh(f): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...stays...makes...some things...
Which of the "stays" is correct? Lol

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Foodforthought: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls specify the kind of relationship you're talking about. I'm guessing you're referring to a boyfriend and girlfriend living together, because If I'm in a relationship and I'm in my house on Tuesday or Wednesday night or even Saturday afternoon and my girl is in her own house, I can't be told what to watch or what not to watch. If we are married and living in same house and you suddenly decide you want to play when I want to watch football, then you must be a witch. Everyone must have his own me-time. So OP pls specify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Raphsays: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

A love that won't be there for life is not love after all.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by uthlaw: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

football also stay with so many guys right from childhood... football also make guys happy by scoring goals,good dribbling,skils, nutmegs and many more....your girlfriend can leave you but not football!

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Legalese(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
This doesn't make sense. Football is for just 90 mins then you have him for the rest of the time. How long is a movie again?
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by sirusX(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men,

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by babaloke: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
which kind nonsense girlfriend b dat....not even wife....na her fada buy d TV for me....
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by infogenius(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't understand what goes thru the mind of these little chicks.
Football is a past time
Ladies are not meant to but this post makes me think so.
Football is a passion
Ladies are not meant to be a passion to guys but this post makes me think so.
Football is a fantasy
Ladies are not meant to be fantasies but this post makes me think so.

I can go on and on. But if you feel football is threatening ur relationship as a lady. Kindly bow out to grow up b4 u step into another relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Chubhie: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
See wetin buhari don cause....
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by makeherscream(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
a guy who does not watch football

a guy who does not womanize

a guy who does not smoke

a guy who does not drink

madam a guy that is not involved in one of the list above just know that a guy like that never exist or maybe not a man.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Deejaygold(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo

1 Like

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by JeffreyJames(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Is this even supposed to be an issue? undecided
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Mitchely: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Be grateful if he only watches football......not the pre-match and post-match analysis and interviews. Pray he does not discover PES or FIFA cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
As if no be money be fine bobo.
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by Ifeanyi2017(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
hell no football first
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by AndyM6: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hehehheheheheh
Had to like and I like ds comment like 3times so I can be satisfied.
donbachi:
as if una don ever put us first before una makeups
Re: Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football by royallord1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
What of me ... That my babe would abandon when MAN-U is playing..
The woman's love for football is mind boggling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.