Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? (20451 Views)

Weird Food Combinations That You Are Comfortable With (pictures) / Kenyan Food Combinations That Would Surprise You!! / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Rapmoney(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rice and ogbono soup!
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by blesskewe(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Puff puff and garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Laycan(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Indomie and garri

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by vichaz10(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
One idiot in my hostel then mixed palm oil and garri ONLY...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by anochuko01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
realestniggah:

I can see my rice and okro gang here.. We plenty for here
actually depends on how you cook the okro o. Just cut am big big, that way it wouldn't draw like it would usually do. Then steam it dry and don't over cook it.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by gentleguy1975: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
ekuru and bread,beans and EBA,vegetable soup and ewedu
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Burgerlomo: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rice and yam
Rice and bread
Rice and soaking gari

Bricklayers and Construction workers food grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Mshad662(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
greatsee:
During my undergraduate years I met crazy people with crazy food combinations that I can not just comprehend, I had no choice than to join the trend all to survive. food combinations like Jollof rice and garri, rice and okro soup etc..

Nairalnders let's catch fun...share your own combos

Guys will you people believe Some peeps cook soup with Cabin biscuit?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by sonnie10: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amala with Ofe Oha. Worst combo
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by SOZINN: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fufu and beans is very bad but you can get used to it.....
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Chrisus(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Golden morn and garri
Garri and Indomie
Indomie and Bread
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by richieray: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bread and tomato paste
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Joshrob(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Beans and moimoi.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Indomie and spaghetti
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lonewolf98:
Bread and okro
Fufu and suya fat
Rice and milk( saw it on a peak milk carton advert) almost vomitted my intestines after that

How could anyone vomit rice and milk? I It's one of my favorite. I've been eating it since I was a kid and ate it a lot when I was in University. You probably didn't add salt, it's a delicious dish

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by shogsman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
As usual no one stopped to analyze the topic

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
GerraMeh74:
Hmmmm! Beans and Spaghetti.....
na wetin man been dey use survive for Uniben be that
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Jpaul4dieu: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote authorof course =jagabanlewis post=82810349]Indomie n beans[/quote]
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
This rice and okro is a delicacy in some countries o grin

I've seen it in some major food channels being prepared by famous chefs.

I just wonder how it will taste like.

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Kingluqman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Olayetan:
Garri and bread

I’ve seen hausas eating yam and indomie..
Guy you no well... if you eat am once you go name am pizza. E sweet die

grin grin
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Kingluqman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
oshe11:
Corn and Indomiegrin
Weyre re oooo!!!!

grin
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by id911(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Weti concern me with worst? I chop every every wey I see grin

Below is my best combination... If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Kingluqman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
And you call that worst food? You Dey craze? grin
GerraMeh74:
Hmmmm! Beans and Spaghetti.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by friendlyadvice: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cucumber, pita bread and bolognese sauce

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by yungsmart(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Garri and gala. Just cut the gala into the garri and GULP
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by KAM3KAZI: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Beans and abacha

You bleeping need to try it
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Offpoint: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
I rather don't say
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by helinues: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlackAfrican:
The combo below.

I think it's ewedu and amala from the western part of the country. I don't just like the look. But Yoruba demons dudes love eating it.

Why not have a bite before reaching conclusions.. I am already even salivating with ordinary picture

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by biosystech: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Beans and corn
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by mysticgal(f): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
So. It’s just like eating your native food
BlackAfrican:
The combo below.

[s][/s]I think it's ewedu and amala from the western part of the country. I don't just like the look. But Yoruba demons dudes love eating it.
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
bread and beer

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by oshe11: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kingluqman:
Weyre re oooo!!!!

grin
Lol

Omo You never Jam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.