Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? (20450 Views)

Weird Food Combinations That You Are Comfortable With (pictures) / Kenyan Food Combinations That Would Surprise You!! / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by harley88(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

101.00% I totally, completely agree..
This has actually got to be the worst soup in Nigeria, no diss intended to Yoruba peoples, but the combo isn't 'IT'... AT ALL!!. Peppery stew with vegetables mashed (with a fucking broom) to look like green puke, swallowed with a blackish horrid looking, over softened ball of "eww" personified. Yorubas sadly do not have good varieties of soups, even the hausas have more to offer when talking about food. And don't get me started on the other soup y'all hype (eriro or something like that), compared to average igbo soups like ora or onugbu they (Western soups) are both horrible.

I don't have to say that the Igbo and ibibios/efik cuisines remain at the top spots.

I love that amala and ewedu so much but your description truly fits its look cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
1Sharon:

This man right here. He loves the thing

Lol
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by boluwaji191(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beans and spaghetti,Rice and garri,yam and rice
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by uzoma213(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
After that day, I just weak for myself. Throwback to 2014, spaghetti, indomie, beans and bread grin

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by mabebe1(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
garri , groundnut, milk, sugar paired with moi moi and beef.....
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Out of curiousity, I once used my sperm to eat bread.
Funny enough, it tasted nice.

WTF!!! angry shocked
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

101.00% I totally, completely agree..
This has actually got to be the worst soup in Nigeria, no diss intended to Yoruba peoples, but the combo isn't 'IT'... AT ALL!!. Peppery stew with vegetables mashed (with a fucking broom) to look like green puke, swallowed with a blackish horrid looking, over softened ball of "eww" personified. Yorubas sadly do not have good varieties of soups, even the hausas have more to offer when talking about food. And don't get me started on the other soup y'all hype (eriro or something like that), compared to average igbo soups like ora or onugbu they (Western soups) are both horrible.

I don't have to say that the Igbo and ibibios/efik cuisines remain at the top spots.

Iranu patapata gba lo n so
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by tck2000(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
eww
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by aimmoney9: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
EATING CUSTARD AND POPCORN WICKED COMBINATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.