Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? (20453 Views)

Weird Food Combinations That You Are Comfortable With (pictures) / Kenyan Food Combinations That Would Surprise You!! / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Mamakimy97: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
sukerefakere:
Anything swallow, I no dey eat
I'm not alone in dis world
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by PapalsBull(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Palm wine and akara grin
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by sukerefakere(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Litmus:

You for tok dat one na, i bin think say you dey on drip. tongue
You no sabi wetin dem dey call swallows
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by DameB(f): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Saw a friend eating eba and fried fish... No soup
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlackAfrican:
The combo below.

I think it's ewedu and amala from the western part of the country. I don't just like the look. But Yoruba demons dudes love eating it.

101.00% I totally, completely agree..
This has actually got to be the worst soup in Nigeria, no diss intended to Yoruba peoples, but the combo isn't 'IT'... AT ALL!!. Peppery stew with vegetables mashed (with a fucking broom) to look like green puke, swallowed with a blackish horrid looking, over softened ball of "eww" personified. Yorubas sadly do not have good varieties of soups, even the hausas have more to offer when talking about food. And don't get me started on the other soup y'all hype (eriro or something like that), compared to average igbo soups like ora or onugbu they (Western soups) are both horrible.

I don't have to say that the Igbo and ibibios/efik cuisines remain at the top spots.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by shogsman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
energybank:
some just dey blow lie

Like their life depends on it.
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Lawrencestix(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ogogoro with slice bread
okpa with cocacola
eba with yoghurt
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by franklingud(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bread, banana with soya milk
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lonewolf98:
Bread and okro
Fufu and suya fat
Rice and milk( saw it on a peak milk carton advert) almost vomitted my intestines after that

Lol I think you're talking about rice pudding. That's a desert in England

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Ugo73(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
White Rice and Pap
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by ellizy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Have seen ABOKI eating yam and bread
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by koolaid87: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
You wrote all that to say what?

That's our soup, our dish. You're not compelled to eat it anyway

Children of hate

EmekusTHEgreat:

101.00% I totally, completely agree..
This has actually got to be the worst soup in Nigeria, no diss intended to Yoruba peoples, but the combo isn't 'IT'... AT ALL!!. Peppery stew with vegetables mashed (with a fucking broom) to look like green puke, swallowed with a blackish horrid looking, over softened ball of "eww" personified. Yorubas sadly do not have good varieties of soups, even the hausas have more to offer when talking about food. And don't get me started on the other soup y'all hype (eriro or something like that), compared to average igbo soups like ora or onugbu they (Western soups) are both horrible.

I don't have to say that the Igbo and ibibios/efik cuisines remain at the top spots.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Biodex58(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fried rice and chicken.
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Emichaelvictor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Roasted fish and fufu...lols
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
jaeyking:
these are the worst food combination i have ever see someone eating

banana and rice
indomie and bread
cheese (hausa call it awara) and garri
pap and groundnut
Beans and okro soup

@the bolded is digesting as I type this. You don't know what you've been missing.
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Emperor4tune(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spagheti & beans |
beans & akamu (palp) |
bread & raw peak milk |
eggsoup & garri
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Chummynoni(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
bread and pvssy juice
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Amadaz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Out of curiousity, I once used my sperm to eat bread.
Funny enough, it tasted nice.
hahahaha, how u take extract the sperm? Abi u dey collect and store semen from your used condoms for future consumption
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
And to imagine that I ate fufu and red oil while in sch 12 yrs ago,I still remember Kia,person don suffer sha thk baba God he has been faithful
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by oneTIMEman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bread and coconut for dinner, i mean night food. It was like hell that night
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Zinni123456: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Garden egg nd bread Quaker oat nd egusi soup
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by judges: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mine is bread and spaghetti at maiduguri barrack, second is Dan wake and wake at Yobe state
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Amadaz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
I don't try unfamiliar food combinations. Last time I tried I farted more than 600 times in a single days. My luck was that it smelled like strawberries
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Frankaka8(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hot tea and pepper chilli
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Lawrencestix(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
DameB:
Saw a friend eating eba and fried fish... No soup
na tiv ppl dy do dat thing.
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by iamclime(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlackAfrican:
The combo below.

I think it's ewedu and amala from the western part of the country. I don't just like the look. But Yoruba demons dudes love eating it.
This right here has been saving lives since 1914 when Uncle Lugard and Aunty Shaw decided to play Ludo with our collective future!
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Starhearts: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
All d pple above me need examination of head
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by akj26(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rice and beans. Bread and akara. I hate those combinations!
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Jrom84(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Okro and bread
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by iamclime(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
vichaz10:
One idiot in my hostel then mixed palm oil and garri ONLY...... grin grin
That dude is NOT an idiot! That right here is a genius, with a knack for creative culinary necessitated by circumstances. Dude will go places
Re: What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? by Mopolchi: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rice mixed with pap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.