Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies (82642 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by Octopusssy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Man102:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-344-year-old-tortoise-in-soun-of-ogbomosos-palace-is-dead/amp/
Who was counting the years? The average lifespan of a giant tortoise is supposed to be 150. Even sea turtles don't live up to 300
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by yommen: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Im sure some people will start worshiping it. Even calling it their ancestor.

Africans and stupidity are like 5 and 6.

Go sitdon abeg!
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by seguno2: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2019
shegra58:
How do you know the age of Je.sus Christ?

Because there are written records of his birth and events around the period.
Person wey dey do audio claim of papa born am for Switzerland suppose know basic, elementary things like that. grin
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by tck2000(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2019
.Tx
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by shegra58: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
seguno2:

Because there are written records of his birth and events around the period.
Person wey dey do audio claim of papa born am for Switzerland suppose know basic, elementary things like that. grin
What do you even know ?

You've already given poverty chance to rule your life ,if you need a better life stop trolling Tinubu and asked your father why he was so busy taking care of mouth odour and forget to chase money in order to better your future
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by seguno2: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2019
shegra58:
What do you even know ?

You've already given poverty chance to rule your life ,if you need a better life stop trolling Tinubu and asked your father why he was so busy taking care of mouth odour and forget to chase money in order to better your future

You forgot to chase English after your birth in Switzerland, or maybe you should ask your teacher to refund your school fees
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by shegra58: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=seguno2 post=83124394]

You forgot to chase English after your birth in Switzerland, or maybe you should ask your teacher to refund your school fees[/quote ]I'm too busy chasing money so I don't have time to work on my Grammar,

Don't worry at the end of the day my children will inherit enough money but your children will not have any choice than to inherit book cheesy
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by seguno2: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
shegra58:
I'm too busy chasing money so I don't have time to work on my Grammar,

Don't worry at the end of the day my children will inherit enough money but your children will not have any choice than to inherit book cheesy

Nice to see how emptiness fills you and surrounds you.
Enjoy it.
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by shegra58: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
seguno2:

Nice to see how emptiness fills you and surrounds you.
Enjoy it.
professor nothing
Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by johnHerba(m): 4:21am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies by BlueOrion: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Im sure some people will start worshiping it. Even calling it their ancestor.

Africans and stupidity are like 5 and 6.

If a nonafrican says the same thing to you, you'll be crying racism this and that. But here you are spewing trash..

Ndi Ala Ndi Ala
Nonsense and ingredient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / My Pet Snake / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.