Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (43204 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2019
IDERAWOLE:

Your language alone shows the stuff you're made of. No wonder nothing works for you.

Social media rat you must be, respect for others opinion is an anathema to you. Empty nonsense.
You are pained. I said the truth. Psycho nonsense doesn't change sexual orientation. It has been proved tinea without number
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by tck2000(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2019
eyah
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by pussyphilia(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
People should stop attributing homosexuality to psychology! It is more biological than psychological.

Some of us did some funny stuff as adolescents yet we didn't turn out gays!

It is not easy for a biologically normal man to allow another man drill his ass! Men have big ego and won't submit their asses to other men under normal condition!

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by BRATISLAVA: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2019
IceColdVeins:
He's gay. Gay men like pursuing yonger guys.
Ask about my story and I'll tell.
what happened to you in your story? Kindly share

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by berbs: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
He is bisexual. Na wa o so na man(small boys) you go dey chase no be girls. I no envy you
Wait ooo, would you prefer your hubby chase girls to chasing boys Just asking though
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by berbs: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
IceColdVeins:
He's gay. Gay men like pursuing yonger guys.
Ask about my story and I'll tell.
Biko tell us about your story, we are listening ooo
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by e4macentz(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2020
I tired of falling in love and I'm not really into sex, so if you have a family friend or brother that's very very rich and I mean very rich that wants to hide the fact that's he's gay, I'm your girl. The email is sweetja4real@gmail.com..
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by culf: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.

pray and think less of it. Don't kill yourself before your time please. be talking to him while praying. Be careful too and try not to nag.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Divorce him ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.