Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (43138 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

You said he's bisexual. That is not true. He's gay. I don't know why most men are afraid to admit it. And there's nothing to pray about or understand in gays. The only solution is divorce because he's been cheating on her and can never have true feelings for her. She is merely his scapegoat. You feel he doesn't see her as a total turn off, but he does. The children were his aim.
You said it is normal in other countries, it is not. The media has made you think so. Population of gays isn't enough to constitute a nuisance.

I want to give you an assignment... Just Google the meaning of Bisexual and gay. than u can come back to me if u want.

Also incase you were doing selective reading or u were not wearing your glasses. I suggested that Op can seek for a divorce on grounds of infidelity or she can just stay. It's up to her. That is why I ask you to read again.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Today I've seen a lot of things on the topic. Some solutions are not solutions but just confusion.

That's because it is a female telling the story. It wouldn't be so if was a male talking about his lesbian wife.

No one will talk about prayer or anal sex.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by iPrevail(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
BandAid:

Seriously? Senseless. Childish. Myopic.

Okay
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by FirstNg1: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.

Dear OP
My earlier post refers.

Please be sure to avoid any entitlement mentality or condemning your husband; because if your actions or attitude make him feel like he is the devil, you will be shocked ar how quickly your hitherto kind and nice husband (who has not reacted negatively to your actions to date) will morph into a devil that you cannot control!

While I do not condone his marrying you without full disclosure, this a problem created by our judgemental and hypocritical society; AND YOU ARE BOTH VICTIMS!

Cleverly weave the Philippines President Rodriguez Dueterte's confession video of being a converted gay, into calm gist/conversation with your husband and at the same time, forward the video to his phone. If he us able or willing to try and change into a heterosexual like Dueterte did, stand by him. If not, let him be and pursue the next best option - not just for you alone; but also for him and your children.

Whatever you do and decide, TREAT YOUR HUSBAND WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS AT ALL TIMES - FOR YOUR OWN SAKE - and in order to avoid "stories that touch". A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by mgh2: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:

Based on what I have read and a little research, I discovered that some were psychological. Some male that were not well loved, vulnerable and not looked after as kids by their father have the tendency of turning into gays..When they couldn't get that love and approval they were yearning for they grow up finding that in the arm of another man.

Some were gay out of curiosity, some out of rebellion. But some were born with it..

The bottom line is if u choose to act on it, that what makes you gay.. that's why I said preferences

But if u don't want to do it or act on it, you can't be called gay because u weren't having any sexual relations with any one..they refer to such case as being in closet..

No knowledge is a waste in this world. I wish that people can use their data bundle wisely sometimes. even if it involved reading things that were not important. U never know when you can educate someone on that topic... I have read through some post here, felt really bad. This are people/ youths that might travel to stay in advanced Countries some day. If they mistakenly say even a little about what I have been reading here, they might end up in jail
It is pertinent to know that Nigerians are not willing to accept the truth almost in every facet of life.

They have refused to imbibe the spirit of civility from western civilization but rather chose to remain in the Abyss of mediocrity and in the den of self delusion.

They cloud their intellectual properties with the illusion of religion fanatism.

Oh cry the beloved country for the souls unborn have been lobotomized with the theories of uncertainty.

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by sagtav(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
I no, I guess it wz love @ first sites
Please Nairalanders, she says we should not mind her grammar......
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by augustab(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
He's gay. Gay men like pursuing yonger guys.
Ask about my story and I'll tell.

How so, pray tell?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Johnholmes: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ur description fits a guy I knew back den .hope his name is not David a***j*
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:
[s]This is what happens when you refuse to accept that people are gay, lesbians and bisexual and you force them to be straight, who do you think they will marry? Your straight families! That's why that anti gay law is stupid. Nigerians are hypocrites and would never want to agreed things are just the way they are.
Madam, you either divorce or you manage him. if, Manage him by talk about it and always use condoms. Infact, go for std tests and do the needful. Your husband is 100percent gay, not bisexual, if he's bisex you would never know. Cos he wld service you well.
Make sure you cry, and tell him your worries, try to keep evidences, and tell hin you know what's up. Prayers would not change him, don't waste your time. He himself woulf have fasted and prayed for it to go but prayers don't change genes and DNA. Prayers can't change you from black skin to white or short to tall. It's all biological but africans and religiosity will not want to agree and na dem do am pass for secret!
Sorry, you are not the only one, plenty people are in your shoes, some it's lesbians they got married to, the lesbians used them to have kids and then ask for divorce later. Hypocrisy will kill Nigerians, until you all accept the truth and stop hiding under religion.[/s]

Mister GAYbriel.

I dey greet o.

Wehdone sah

Nothing do you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Happyguy201: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
There is nothing wrong in being Gay . You forced him to marry you just to gain marriage from him without thinking about your happiness
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
deedondavi:

A lot of diseases!.? Stop with the Crap
how do you think HIV became a worldwide disease as opposed to a gay affair.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Happyguy201:
There is nothing wrong in being Gay . You forced him to marry you just to gain marriage from him without thinking about your happiness
are you homo?

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

That's because it is a female telling the story. It wouldn't be so if was a male talking about his lesbian wife.

No one will talk about prayer or anal sex.
You know. Suddenly he can be bisexual and not gay. She needs to pray and understand him and give in to his fantasies so that she can "turn" him, someone who doesn't even like females in that way to begin with! Who did this to Nigerian men?
If it was a woman he would have to trash her because lesbians would be the devil's incarnate and hate men. But now she must fight for her marriage because he is confused about asking his true partner to shave.

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by BRATISLAVA: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:

I want to give you an assignment... Just Google the meaning of Bisexual and gay. than u can come back to me if u want.

Also incase you were doing selective reading or u were not wearing your glasses. I suggested that Op can seek for a divorce on grounds of infidelity or she can just stay. It's up to her. That is why I ask you to read again.

Are you afraid to admit he is gay? The man is obviously gay. I've lived different places so there's nothing you will tell me about orientations that I don't know. That he married a woman doesn't make him bisexual. He's simply hiding
I've read your piece. But the man exhibits typical gay behavior. There's nothing bi about him. Nobody was born gay, as you say. They are a product of circumstances. Ask every gay when it began and if they are truthful they will point to something particular that brought it about. Some are gay for the benefits.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Happyguy201: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you homo?

And what if I am ??
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by arrestdarrester: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Take him and yourself to MFM
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Where you aware of this before you got married to him?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Shugargal(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:
from your write up, you are lesbian. I hope u dont deceive a straight guy into marriage? Lesbians should marry gays.
Deceiving kor! most women in marriages now are lesbians, some of them sef, their hubby knows they do women and doesn't care, Just forget Jor.na dem De rush us. muah
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Shugargal(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
FirstNg1:

The current president of the Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte, said at a public forum, that he used to be gay but that his current wife converted him from being gay to a regular heterosexual male; and as a result of their relationship, he is no longer attracted to men but rather, is now very much attracted to his wife - because of the great love and strong bond that they share.

Op, you should google the speech please. It should be available on YouTube.

It thus seem that a gay can change - if he really wants to; especially if he is in a relationship with the right (or non-judgmental), loving and knowledgeable woman.

I feel your pain but if you really want a solution, don't make this all about you because your husband is in pain too; and already feel condemned by society.

If a were you, I would aim for a win-win solution - that is in the best interest of all concerned.

I sincerely hope and pray that you find the right answers and make the decisions that are right for your family as a whole.

Good luck.
Thumbs up to you! but am still waiting.But I can't still get it that it's sex that rules boyfriend and girlfriend relationship,it so get me irritated that guys beg for sex as if they're babies.. what's that? sometimes I feel maybe my own sex drive is so different from others.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Palehair: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Are you afraid to admit he is gay? The man is obviously gay. I've lived different places so there's nothing you will tell me about orientations that I don't know. That he married a woman doesn't make him bisexual. He's simply hiding
I've read your piece. But the man exhibits typical gay behavior. There's nothing bi about him. Nobody was born gay, as you say. They are a product of circumstances. Ask every gay when it began and if they are truthful they will point to something particular that brought it about. Some are gay for the benefits.
Nobody is born gay or straight, the concept of born this way are the factors that inspire you to shape your subconscious into the person you will be as an adult as you grow,it could be innate, environmental, physical, as you grow, you know what or who you are, trust me, I took a sexuality studies class for 4 years and I have my degree to booth so I know what I'm talking about, i've studied sexuality among humans, animals and even plants to know more and I'm still studying, it's a broad, esoteric and fascinating topic, it's warped and not even science can explain it

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by ChoCho54(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tumbulum:
Thread created by a nairaland mode to generate traffic for seun.
That's their new style traffic hustle.
Can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
bluefilm:

Mister GAYbriel.

I dey greet o.

Wehdone sah

Nothing do you.

Truth hurts
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by berbs: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Madam, my only advice to u is that you should take care of your kids and pray they become great in life. Finish!!! As for your husband, u'll continue to manage him like that ooooo
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,nobody is born gay,its a habit just like any other habit picked up by an individual ,its just like any addiction out there.Go and read on the current president of the Philippines.

As for the bolded, please speak for yourself and yourself alone. Except you mean to tell me people are drug addicts because its their nature to be drug addicts and so they got stuck on it.lol.

All this narrative your likes give as excuses for their deviancy wont fly here as far as i am concerned go else where with it.

And i still say it again, gender segregated places such as sharia dominated countries(which is why homos are common in the north) and so on breed favourable grounds for sexual deviancy and make it easy for kids to pick it up at a young age,if you don't agree, take a hike.
People are born gay. Stop arguing. If u are nit gay or lez, u have no rights to impose. All gays and lez I have interviewed said they were born such! Homi is not habit, it is the emotional, physical and sexual attraction to samw sex. When did you pick up being straight? That's assuming you are straight sef?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

What is this one saying?

Journey miss road.

So the op should go and submit her anus to her f@ggot husband to cure his mental illness abi?

You need psychiatric evaluation.

Ewu. I hope you get punctured in the anus one day. Let's see how much you will enjoy it.

Closet f@ggot.
U are a useless goat. Read my comment again. Agric fowl
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
I accept all d blames, but am down psychologically plz I really help nw, no body to talk to
Pray to God and believe he has changed, see him as a new person, the man you wish him to be and he'll surely be. There's nothing God cannot do, he has given you the power to do so.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Onyeedum(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tell me
koyyes:

Do you know how the minds of f@ggots work?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by calliope(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
None of us is free until all of us are free. Why you and society hates on queer people, enabling an hostile environment for us.

We( queer Nigerians) are marrying your sisters, brothers, cousins and even you just to please society and you'll end up suffering miserably in that marriage. smiley

Until society realises that my freedom and that of my brothers are tied to your freedom and allow everyone both queer and straight people alike to coexist peaceful, and live their truth, we'll all suffer gravely the repercussions of homophobia directly or indirectly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:

U are a useless goat. Read my comment again. Agric fowl

Shut up your disgusting mouth.

You are a closet f@ggot and you implicated yourself by delving into my conversation with another person that had nothing to do with you. Another attribute of a f@ggot.

If you think anal sex with a female has healed you from gaydom, go and hit your empty head somewhere.

You will be caught soon. Foolish animal.

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:

People are born gay. Stop arguing. If u are nit gay or lez, u have no rights to impose. All gays and lez I have interviewed said they were born such! Homi is not habit, it is the emotional, physical and sexual attraction to samw sex. When did you pick up being straight? That's assuming you are straight sef?
lol ,assuming i am straight? Lol you sure look at the world from your warped vision. That it runs in your world doesnt mean everyone is like you cos i already know you are a f@got .

Interviewer of gay people lol,PRO of deviants,take your propaganda else where,i cant remember asking you to argue with me,if you don't agree ,keep scrolling or log out.

And lastly, get this into your thick skull, no one is born gay, from catholic priest to Muslims to boarding school students and anyone else picked it up as a habit because they were exposed to the practice,same way people get stuck on smoking and drugs.

Don't mention me with your nonsense again as i can see you have been gyrating on this thread quoting everyone trying to defend your people,see as you carry the matter for head like gala,rubbish,spits!. NO ONE WAS BORN GAY!!!.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up your disgusting mouth.

You are a closet f@ggot and you implicated yourself by delving into my conversation with another person that had nothing to do with you. Another attribute of a f@ggot.

If you think anal sex with a female has healed you from gaydom, go and hit your empty head somewhere.

You will be caught soon. Fool.

as in eh ,that guy is a rotten f@g ,very disgusting thing,spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.