Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (43176 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by maak400: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
From your story, all pointers indicates that he’s gay. undecided
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Vendee: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Freemanbobble: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Exc2000: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
better get out of that marriage... Gay people are the biggest HIV carriers in the world

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
My former landlord and his younger brother were gay. He lives in lagos and got married at almost 50 years. Whenever he was around on visit then(cos the house was his late mum's house and their childhood properties and that of his mum were still in a flat) he will ask us not to lock the gate as nosy people we were we will put out the light like everyone has gone to bed at 11 pm we will just see a male figure creep in as early as 4am the gay partner will leave .He once offered my cousin bb bold 5 then to burst his yansh . He didnt invite us for the wedding cos he knows one of us might blow his cover. Even after his wedding ,he was still coming to hook up with his gay partners all the way from lagos.

As for his younger brother ,that one was always hanging out with young boys and never his age mate ,we once caught him ramming a guy while spying on him through the window lol. And these small boys eh, na so so pence well ironed trouser wearing church boys. I am sure their mothers will be saying "my son is very responsible ,he doesn't move with girls" not knowing say na yansh e dey collect rod.

So my sister ,there is nothing you can do o. My former landlord and his brother learnt theirs from boarding school and the habit stuck with them.You either stay or get out,sexual diviancy is not what prayer or drugs can cure.

10 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by 1x2x3: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Carry your cross. No sex before marriage bawo

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by nemelu123(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
You suppose be happy

He isn’t cheating you with women lol cry

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by REDBUNNY(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigerian women always acting foolish.
Your husband is gay.
You want to keep being married to him while he goes out and sleep with his boyfriends or you want to move out and get a life?
But no, you want stay there and cry, play victim, pray and do everything but get sense.

17 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by madenigga(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
He is gay. Dont confront him, cause if u do he might stop hiding it from u and start doing it openly.

Just tell him u want the both of u to be praying together, your prayer point should be u sentence to death and destruction anything that wants to spoil your marriage, he himself would be scared and start thinking about his actions

7 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
better get out of that marriage... Gay people are the biggest HIV carriers in the world
[/s]
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Angelawhite(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
madridguy:
Madam have you confronted your husband over this? I think its necessary you do so and if you do, remind him about Nigeria law on same gender s*x. You must also let him know about jungle justice in Nigeria.

I remember a big bros like that for my area, though he don peme now.

That father abi
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Chukapage(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Op you've been living with a GAY AKA onye ntu ! shocked shocked chineke meeee! People get problems oooo chai! Chisos ! Instead of you to be chasing side chicks away ,your sending side boys with unshaved D**k away shocked. Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by baby124: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
You better leave that sham of a marriage before you contract the virus.

4 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by ORJINTAIYKE(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Madam you are not in a military barracks. Ask your husband some of these vital questions. If he denies it, then you have to turn to fbi to get first hand evidence. Is either u live with him or u divorce. Is not easy for them to change once they have gotten to this level .Prayer is the key oh shaa .

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Not every man that is no longer interested in sleeping with their wives or girlfriends are gay. Women make this stupid assumption all the time. Maybe he doesn't find you attractive anymore, maybe the way you smell down there irritates and makes him sick; happened to me with my ex, even if you give me 1 million, I won't sleep with her. Maybe he has health issue he doesn't want to tell you as a man, maybe it's stress or just lost interest in sex. Some men I know after they get married or even single can go years without sex; nothing wrong with them, just lack of interest. Respect his decision or seek divorce.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.

Some wives never initiate sex, so he is one lucky man..... He is probably bisexual, if he is...... You cannot pray the gay section out.....

Either he is willing to change or you are willing to change him aka going your separate ways......

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by sykeng(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
You don enter, stop thinking if he is gay or not, your husband is gay, you do not need a seer to tell you that.

4 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Chukapage(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oyindidi:
He is bisexual. Na wa o so na man(small boys) you go dey chase no be girls. I no envy you
grin grin why are are you worsening her condition na?

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by ahiboilandgas: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.
sorry he married for the societal conformity,I use to have a suspected gay Neigbour we suspected cos he had several wired friends (bleach u p male ) he indirectly told me some of his friends where gay when they had misunderstanding,he got married and the wife was complaining to mine that he could go 6 months without touching her,I knew the problem since he was a young chap ,he was the female in the gay setup....so it was two women .....right now there notting u can do ....go u both are woman or he a man but attracted to men ....sorry hold u kids

10 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by ramzythecoder: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

You can't change a gay man or a bisexual — you can only subdue his activities temporarily. Sadly, he will secretly do it. In such a case, I'm speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Santinho: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
With what you wrote up there it's obvious that your husband has been a bisexual before you met him and he will remain like that. Sorry, but it's the plain truth, you cants change him.

However, he can kill you if he finds out you are trying to expose him coz they are usually mean and cold towards those they don't fancy.

On what to do... Seriously I can't say. Maybe the Elders will help.... Perhaps real prayer

In conclusion, I'm scared for your boys

7 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
cry
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
seriously, it is beyond the physical you need to go spiritual for him to change
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by UniportAgbero: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
He's gay. Gay men like pursuing yonger guys.
Ask about my story and I'll tell.

Please tell oh..let's learn.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
From what you have said, I actually think you already know he's gay and you need no convincing otherwise; but trust me, ppl can change. Have an "open talk" with him, let him know ur suspicion and comfront him about it. Ask him if he's actually interested in making ur marriage work, if he is he'll make efforts at changing, if he's not, there's nothing u can do about it.
I really feel for u guys, if he's "So gay" and can't change then it's a shame he's in a society that's not giving ppl the right to be who they really are, but then he's dragged u into his "hell-hole" without ur knowledge.
You need to pray about This, I don't know your faith or religion, But I know God works and he's still in the business of making ppl better than who they were.
Furthermore, I pray he changes and your marriage can be enjoyable and a story to be retold and enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by TEYA: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
theButterfly:
If he has been this way since you got married, then he was like this before you got married, meaning this is who he is. You've to ask yourself if you want to continue the marriage b|c he's not going to change, sorry to break it to you. I'm disgusted w| the situation w| the small boy|s. Your husband is a pervert who is taking advantage of young boys.

The "small boys" may not be minors, she probably called them small boys because of his age with respect to theirs.

9 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oyindidi:
He is bisexual. Na wa o so na man(small boys) you go dey chase no be girls. I no envy you

He isn't initiating sex so he can't be bisexual. He isn't attracted to her

7 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by masseratti: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
lagoskind:
You already know he is gay cos you've caught him red-handed... what more do you want us to add? He is gay!

This is what people get when they marry who they don't really know.
I tìre oooo....she should talk to him and let him know she knows, they av two kids already they should talk and reach a compromise.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
REDBUNNY:
Nigerian women always acting foolish.
Your husband is gay.
You want to keep being married to him while he goes out and sleep with his boyfriends or you want to move out and get a life?
But no, you want stay there and cry, play victim, pray and do everything but get sense.
easy my sister, she doesn't want to take any action on her own that she will later regret, I think that is why she is seeking for what to do

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by islandmoon: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
where is your location let's organise boys to parade him unclad in public with few slaps across his face, or better still we can report him to the police and send him to jail given you chance to enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Lukasman: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
So many Nigerian ladies are married to closeted gay men. This is what you get when you have laws prohibiting same sex marriages. He had to conform to societal standards and too bad, you had to be the unlucky woman.

With the chats you've seen. This is no longer a suspicion. You just do not want to accept the truth that your husband is gay or bisexual.

You have two options: live with it and let society believe you're in a happy marriage. Walk away and find a straight man who will appreciate you more. You should not be thinking of the kids you have. Your happiness is paramount. The choice is yours...

And I just have to add this. Ignore people who will advice you to stay and pray. Prayer will do nothing for you. It cannot make a gay man straight. Instead of wasting your prayers, pray instead that you're connected to the right man. Or if you're no longer open to the idea of another marriage. Pray for the strength to raise your children.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.