Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (43133 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male.
This is why I have no issue with men who test the waters concerning sexuality. What the Bleep is an alpha male and how can a woman know what it is? If the guy forces you to have sex daily now you’ll claim he’s raping you. Is he still in the marriage? Does he take care of the kids? My friend face ya business.

If he’s gay take your L and divorce him. Money issues break homes so lying about his sexuality is one of those things unaccounted for. I will laugh to find out you’ll still want him even when married to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,assuming i am straight? Lol you sure look at the world from your warped vision. That it runs in your world doesnt mean everyone is like you cos i already know you are a f@got .

Interviewer of gay people lol,PRO of deviants,take your propaganda else where,i cant remember asking you to argue with me,if you don't agree ,keep scrolling or log out.

And lastly, get this into your thick skull, no one is born gay, from catholic priest to Muslims to boarding school students and anyone else picked it up as a habit because they were exposed to the practice,same way people get stuck on smoking and drugs.

Don't mention me with your nonsense again as i can see you have been gyrating on this thread quoting everyone trying to defend your people,see as you care the matter for head like gala,rubbish,spits!. NO ONE WAS BORN GAY!!!.
Enjoy your ignorance. Your opinion has nothing on facts.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up your disgusting mouth.

You are a closet f@ggot and you implicated yourself by delving into my conversation with another person that had nothing to do with you. Another attribute of a f@ggot.

If you think anal sex with a female has healed you from gaydom, go and hit your empty head somewhere.

You will be caught soon. Foolish animal.

Of u are not sick, u would know I never said anal sex with d wife would heal him.
Sick soul. U are d closet gay here. I am happily married but u are a a 1sec vegetable impotent man.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:

Enjoy your ignorance. Your opinion has nothing on facts.
lol ,by facts you mean western program you have fully downloaded and made into your warped reality,lol. Take a hike bro,this one will no be fooled by your shitty excuses and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
deuzgreat:

Of u are not sick, u would know I never said anal sex with d wife would heal him.
Sick soul. U are d closet gay here. I am happily married but u are a a 1sec vegetable impotent man.

Shut up that f@ggot mouth.

Go and read all the Shiit you have been typing on this thread instead of advising the poster.

Married my a$$. Heaven only knows the degree of oral and anal sex you subject the unfortunate village girl to just to get your finger battery d1ck up.

You are lucky she is not the kind that would have implicated your rotten anus out by now. You for receive the beatings of your life.

Demented f@ggot.

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by fablani(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
I accept all d blames, but am down psychologically plz I really help nw, no body to talk to

sorry dear, just chat me up on whatsapp 07032616910
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by joseph1832(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
calliope:
None of us is free until all of us are free. Why you and society hates on queer people, enabling an hostile environment for us.

We( queer Nigerians) are marrying your sisters, brothers, cousins and even you just to please society and you'll end up suffering miserably in that marriage. smiley

Until society realises that my freedom and that of my brothers are tied to your freedom and allow everyone both queer and straight people alike to coexist peaceful, and live their truth, we'll all suffer gravely the repercussions of homophobia directly or indirectly.
Nicely put. But you should know freedom is not absent cost.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by ashantitope: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Madam you have done your part just make sure you carry all his family along and prepare because he may sent you packing make sure you have enough saving that can help you with your kids because is very hard to get them out of it if he's one of them and they do contact alot of disease through it so be careful about the s...x you are still asking him so far you can't ask him to use protection
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Palehair:

Nobody is born gay or straight, the concept of born this way are the factors that inspire you to shape your subconscious into the person you will be as an adult as you grow,it could be innate, environmental, physical, as you grow, you know what or who you are, trust me, I took a sexuality studies class for 4 years and I have my degree to booth so I know what I'm talking about, i've studied sexuality among humans, animals and even plants to know more and I'm still studying, it's a broad, esoteric and fascinating topic, it's warped and not even science can explain it
so are we agreeing or disagreeing that gays were created? And that their creation in the minds of those who subscribe to it is counter productive and pointless? The West has studied it before you did, and in the end being gay is a choice based on lust, not nature.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by lovegeneration(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmm madam I guess I know u and I have been suspecting him too
but what I will tell u is that try to be careful with ur 2 son so dat he will not initiate them.....
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Palehair: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
so are we agreeing or disagreeing that gays were created? And that their creation in the minds of those who subscribe to it is counter productive and pointless? The West has studied it before you did, and in the end being gay is a choice based on lust, not nature.
Let's just agree to disagree, your mind is definitely not flexible about this
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by mcdokwe(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
duduade:
The title

You suspect abi you know...

Please bear your cross and if you tired walk out.. Marriages of today is not a DO or DIE affair

Lastly please watch your tenses and abbreviations
Thank you ma
You, watch your punctuations.
Thank you
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Happyguy201:

And what if I am ??
Are prayers going to cure your homosexuality, would you marry a woman?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Aquariann: 3:31am On Oct 06, 2019
baby124:
You better leave that sham of a marriage before you contract the virus.

For some weird inexplicable reason, I think she knew who he was right from the unset. Like she's not being sincere with her story.

My hunch tells me she went into the marriage for selfish reasons like believing she'll change him or can cope or the fact that she kinda didn't have to worry about losing her hubby to some other woman, but now can no longer tolerate her reality.

Again something tells me she married a very rich person and is conflicted about losing the perks and comfort thag comes with it.

Why because, this is a no brainer. She should simply move out of that marriage or at best stop allowing him stick his dick into her for her own safety.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Marvyx(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
I've been seeing lots of things on this thread.

The fact is that no-one was born gay. Whether you like it or yes, homosexuality or bisexuality is a spirit that alters your sexual nature and conformity. You can't threaten or make him change. The west ignored this and look at how it's like a plague in their land.

You know a fact? These guys are telling the truth when they say they are attracted to same sex. It's not natural, it's a spirit that has altered their nature but with the consent of man knowingly or unknowingly. Anything natural thing that has been altered is altered by the supernatural. There are deeper mysteries that your physical eyes can't see.

Remedy : if he's ready to change (he has to be willing coz spirits work with the will of man), take him to where real power is and let him get delivered. Then let him be followed up with how to conform and shield his mind against those spirits from coming back. Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Happyguy201: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Are prayers going to cure your homosexuality, would you marry a woman?

nosy girl
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by techwahala: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2019
haunty. your husband is possessed and needs serious deliverance. if u truly love him, take him to T.B Joshua or Jeremiah omotofefeyin... its your choice though

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up that f@ggot mouth.

Go and read all the Shiit you have been typing on this thread instead of advising the poster.

Married my a$$. Heaven only knows the degree of oral and anal sex you subject the unfortunate village girl to just to get your finger battery d1ck up.

You are lucky she is not the kind that would have implicated your rotten anus out by now. You for receive the beatings of your life.

Demented f@ggot.

Summary of all I wrote on this group is, people are born gay and lesbians, boarding house don't turn people gay, it may only open their eyes to their internal nature earlier, the woman in this thread is a victim of societal hypocrisy and she's not the only one, millions are married to lesbians and gays and wondering why their partners are not sexually responsive. You all can deny this fact all you want but it's the truth but you all would rather hide under religion than face the truth. Una never see anything, una just dey start. Gays are being born daily and society would always forece them to marry opposite sex to keep face. Gays has been on earth before Africa was discovered, oyinbo didn't bring it, your great grands were gays but they never had the opportunity to express it but the wives suffered it (no sexual satisfaction ). I would not respond to you again , pick a book and read. Then you can have sense and knowledge. Use google if you can't afford books.

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Tinyemeka(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:
He is gay. Dont confront him, cause if u do he might stop hiding it from u and start doing it openly.

Just tell him u want the both of u to be praying together, your prayer point should be u sentence to death and destruction anything that wants to spoil your marriage, he himself would be scared and start thinking about his actions

He'll stop joining her for prayers once he gets the drift of her prayer points.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deuzgreat: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,by facts you mean western program you have fully downloaded and made into your warped reality,lol. Take a hike bro,this one will no be fooled by your shitty excuses and propaganda.
enjoy your ignorance bro. Propanganda indeed. Read books ok. And if you don't wanna read book, meet with people facing the reality. No one would own up but they are all around you. Even you could be but keep denying your reality. You arent gay and yet talk authoritatively on things you only conjure to satisfy your ignorance
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by 1b8m: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2019
First first go and check your HIV status now!!!
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by BRATISLAVA: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Palehair:

Let's just agree to disagree, your mind is definitely not flexible about this
Neither is yours.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by kendological(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
judetov2:
After reading this post I felt like crying...I am sorry to say but that man is a complete GAY. From what u said I believe u are so "hot" yet he is never moved....I can mention more than 10,000 signs of a gay....I hate them so much. .....pls dnt allow ur male child to stay with him even as he is the Father... I will pray for u...u have a beautiful heart.
See story, you think being gay makes you a pedophile? Many men are gay and responsible father's, let the woman talk with the man.
Sexual orientation can be suppressed but can never be changed.

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by kendological(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.
Have a talk with him, whether bisexual or homosexual, just know you cannot change him.
He may love you very much, but when a non hetro man loves you, it's more for emotional reasons than sexual.
If he is really a pedophile, just leave him, but if he is not, try to see if you can compromise in any way, or just separate, divorce should be a last resort.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by kendological(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tehila07:

Pm me, I will give an advice that may work or not work. I really don't like telling people online about spiritual solution but that is the only thing that can work at this juncture.
Sexual orientation has no solution, it's the society that's making gay people marry for children and social status. If society is less hostile to them, no body will be mistaken about another's sexuality, as there is no need to lie.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by kendological(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
godliman:
First talk to your God except you dont have any, next talk frankly with your husband and lastly talk to your pastor. Your husband needs deliverance from the demon of sodomy. If you are chanced to witness the deliverance of your husband you will be shocked at the way demons will manifest through him. Hurry up else he will soon get caught and may land in prison or be killed. Gays dont live long.
Demons ke, many gay people are down low, you can never guess who they are. Many of the most hunks are gay, some even express homophobia due to self hate or cover up.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by kendological(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Duggedised12:
The gays i know including lesbians picked it up from same sex boarding school and i am sure many people here can testify to it too.If you see it as a stereotype ,definitely your cup of tea ,not mine.

The bottom line here is gender segregation promotes sexual deviancy, same way that vatican has been fingered in homosexality and also sharia run environments are crawling with closet homos.
most gay people had access to girls, but see them like sisters.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
kendological:
most gay people had access to girls, but see them like sisters.
their sickness to bear.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
deuzgreat:

Don't swindle her. Nothing can change a man's sexual orientation.. Forget all those psychology bullshit and conversation therapy. They don't work!!! Save your self the stress and read more, do more research and stop trying to claim what you know nothing about.

Your language alone shows the stuff you're made of. No wonder nothing works for you.

Social media rat you must be, respect for others opinion is an anathema to you. Empty nonsense.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by IceColdVeins(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2019
fvck no
richard69:
Are you gay?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2019
deuzgreat:

Summary of all I wrote on this group is, people are born gay and lesbians, boarding house don't turn people gay, it may only open their eyes to their internal nature earlier, the woman in this thread is a victim of societal hypocrisy and she's not the only one, millions are married to lesbians and gays and wondering why their partners are not sexually responsive. You all can deny this fact all you want but it's the truth but you all would rather hide under religion than face the truth. Una never see anything, una just dey start. Gays are being born daily and society would always forece them to marry opposite sex to keep face. Gays has been on earth before Africa was discovered, oyinbo didn't bring it, your great grands were gays but they never had the opportunity to express it but the wives suffered it (no sexual satisfaction ). I would not respond to you again , pick a book and read. Then you can have sense and knowledge. Use google if you can't afford books.

And did you read my comments at all before before you decided to insult yourself?

Go and look for who to educate.

Journey miss road.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.