Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England (26352 Views)

Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Omo ale jati jati.. get the fvck out of here.... if Nigeria didnt miss his parent when they trecked and swim to europe na thiis little shiitling we go con miss..,,

when sensible people like Anthony Joshua and Mike Olayemi are begging to rep Naija... if he likes let him fvckup and miss a scoring chance in england and see how racist white fvckers would knife him

[/s]
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
yes..because everybody get choice ...atleast iwobi prove them wrong..he choosed Nigeria over england.
Iwobo was brought to England by his uncle Jay Jay okocha. And he returned the favour by playing for Nigeria
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by saintaustine(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
He is ignorant of his action.
He will come to regret this decision, just a matter of time.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by sevunteen(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
ednut1:
His choice. No big deal here. I would encourage my son to do same. Nigeria has not contributed to his success one bit. U cant reap where u no sow

I read this and had a rethink. Let him who planted it reap it

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Kenturkey048(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Iwobo was brought to England by his uncle Jay Jay okocha. And he returned the favour by playing for Nigeria
and he said the best decision he has made in his life was never to play for England . .. Even Tammy papa and amaju pinnic na childhood padi it still ball down to tammy to chosed his direction,on A long run Nigeria for favour am,because even with past glory,gou can still get first team call up,but for england,na present glory,them drop dele ali from the squard,naso e dey startm...Iwobi chosed Nigeria over england because he had an extensive thought....

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by alaira(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
KevMitnick:
Use and dump England. They'll tie them down now. Ask Agbonlahor and Fashanu and other Nigerian players who opted for England.
You are quite right Sir. After two or three games they would be asked to stay on the bench. Trust me grin

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by koskilala: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
famousroland:
HIS CHOICE, HIS HEADACHE...

WE HAVE OSIMHEN, WE ARE CONTENTED
word! Say it louder

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by aniblue(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
If he was into drugs or fraud, they would've called him a Nigerian,

His decision, his payroll
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Prymestrr(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
16yearsold:
In Igbo se ba kwo which means gerrah of here.
We don't need him.
Nigga better respect yourself and stop abusing Igbo language. If you want to learn then ask for help biko... 'Si ebe a puo'...now that means gerara here mehn. You digg? undecided
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by chukwunedum150(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
BrutalJab:

Once Osimhen gets injured or drops form, na your head we go use Abi?

Olodo rabata
As if Abraham too cannot drop form
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by ambitious001: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=utenwuson post=82830190]Kane and vardy go bench this one tire
Oga vardy has retired from international football
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
He’s British. Does Nigeria respect their talents? A disorganized and corrupt government and disunited people. Football is one of the very few things that’s unite us.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by brodalikeme(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordan97:
Ask Agbonlahor, Fashanu, Ogbonna, Jordan Ibe what happened to them.. Not hating, but he would have been a better star as a Nigerian player.. He may always be chopping bench
Chopping of bench good na, at least he will get medals. After the cap him, he will be dropped at home, not even inside the car.
Between, that guy resemble pikin wey no dey hear word for my eye. It’s just Tomori I don’t want want us to lose.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Progress62(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sre you see poverty see run �
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Maldini212:
Fear of BH boys

No hope for zoogeria

Zoo must collapse
You lack sense,you need to be caught and locked up with apes

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by sureinfo: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't think this is a nice move from Tammy o, I'm not seeing him bench Kane in England o
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by undefeateds: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
ednut1:
His choice. No big deal here. I would encourage my son to do same. Nigeria has not contributed to his success one bit. U cant reap where u no sow
This is so harsh bro,no matter what,he is still a Nigerian
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good decision! Who wants to play for a useless country in the first place. Even if he is capped once and benched for the rest of his English career it's worth more than playing for Nigeria that's so useless that it has nothing to offer its teeming youth populace. Asking Tammy to pick Nigeria above English is just like asking me to leave my American girlfriend and come home and marry a Nigerian bitch. What would I gain if I do that? What would Tammy gain if he chooses nigeria over England? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by kenzysmith: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bro he didn't reject Nigeria ...NFF was only waiting to see the English squad against Czech before making an approach...
oga he told nnf to wait till april next year
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by enemmo(f): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wrong move.

With Nigeria, Afcon at least bronze is sure

World cup ticket is sure.

I've been following football for a while now, and never have I seen England win any medal.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by lookingfly: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls we're tired with this Tammy Abraham news.....we no go hear word again. Na by force to play for your father land?
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by leoaso(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
16yearsold:
In Igbo se ba kwo which means gerrah of here.
We don't need him.
That must be Congolese Igbo. In Nigerian Igbo, we say si ebe a puo.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Olamilekxy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
we no need am self

we get oshimen

his eyes go soon clear ,maybe he think he can bench kane, even Rashford is ahead of him in England squad

he should go an ask agbolahan, Ibe and others not everyone we have grace like dele
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Kenturkey048(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
kenzysmith:
okay sir ..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shelumiel:
Who Nigeria epp

Not even itself (Nigeria)
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
ednut1:

End of Discussion
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Femeto: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
We already know where they would end for making that decision to play for England the would be used and dumped mark my words.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by bizhop01: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
England have too many quality young strikers, i don't see him benching any
Good luck to him.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by slegend(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
kenzysmith:
choi......lion
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
England too never contributed to his success...is just like saying your son shouldn't work in Nigeria because he schooled in england..
the academy subsidized by the FA, the fields in schools and parks. Na obasanjo put am there ba
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
wacuc0:
England did not either. This is was just sole handwork of his parents. The spent money in his academy before joining Chelsea.

keep kwayet

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Starhearts: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bruno3000:
He'll regret dis decision. But who cares anyways...

Keep foaming in the mouth
Didiri Agba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We / Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.