Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Gf Has Cheated On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (9820 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / Girls Generally Including My GF Has Been Irritating Me And I Don't Know Why / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by seuncyrus(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
within the space of how many hours . Only you 138 topics on NL . Alaye get a life angry

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Pls help me before i thread a part that I would live to regret ..

Mtcheew. I already told you you'll regret in your previous thread. See, read Joe Clef's relationship books from book 1 to book 12. It's a series. After that, you'll come to reality.

https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621

All the best.

1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by sexysage(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oya see brother, see brother
Brother wey mumu
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:
I cheated on my real girlfriend of 2 years relationship and she in turn cheated on me. We both cheated on each other countless times. But we are happy together and getting married soon. The devil you know is better than the angle you're yet to meet. Cheating is nothing when you're not legally married to her or him. She or he is at liberty to have sex with anyone until you get married. Thereafter, if anyone cheats, it is a different thing... What is the assurance or guarantee that the man in question may not hurt the girl in future. Both men and women are not to be trusted until you are legally married. You don't have any right over a girl simply because she accepted to go into relationship with you until you're legally married. Exercising right over a girl you're not legally married to is foolishness. If you love the girl, there is no need to have sex with her until you are legally married. Both of you are already cheating... she still loves you!

So, people wake up married and faithful or is it a life skill that needs to be grown and nurtured

Good luck in your marriage and please make sure you have a doc on speed-dial smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by boxer022(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
My brother I feel your pain and also understand where you are coming from. What I can tell you is that since she told you the truth and not withholding anything, try to forgive her. She also promised that it was first and last so don't end it this way, pardon her and give her another chance. The guy in question is a youth corper to be and I know he will meet many girls there. Tell her that you will not tolerate such next time. You said you are about to engage her. If you are really serious about it, give it a little more time and see if she is what you really want as a life partner.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by luvyaself95(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:
I cheated on my real girlfriend of 2 years relationship and she in turn cheated on me. We both cheated on each other countless times. But we are happy together and getting married soon. The devil you know is better than the angle you're yet to meet. Cheating is nothing when you're not legally married to her or him. She or he is at liberty to have sex with anyone until you get married. Thereafter, if anyone cheats, it is a different thing... What is the assurance or guarantee that the man in question may not hurt the girl in future. Both men and women are not to be trusted until you are legally married. You don't have any right over a girl simply because she accepted to go into relationship with you until you're legally married. Exercising right over a girl you're not legally married to is foolishness. If you love the girl, there is no need to have sex with her until you are legally married. Both of you are already cheating... she still loves you!

What all this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by enuk80(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHESTER48:
this guy needs to read ubunja miseducation. Some guys are so weak. A girl manipulating you and you even opened a thread for it. Weaklings.

Yes you are right. He is a weak guy
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by madenigga(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
In this life I stopped having a gf because I know that nothing is certain in this life, the girl u strugg d for stressed for can just leave u at d blink of an eye especially if a better offer presents itself.

Its better you just let go, and pray u meet a better person cause its obvious u guys were never meant to be. If I was u I would lock up a bit and struggle like hell and pray for Gods blessings there's no better victory in this world than success

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by wiseone28: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Become a Rev. Father and have peace of mind cheesy

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Raphsays: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sucked each other? Wife in the making?

The choice is yours. As far as I am concerned she is as unstable as Reuben.

As for me, I will let her go as she doesn't know exactly what she wants and of course she can't eat her cake and have it back.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by jasman1: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
You’re full of self pity and very weak, so sad. It’s all yours my man if you don’t think you deserve any better.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by ahiboilandgas: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:
u dey craze ,she can Bleep anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
subtlemee:
It's surprising how a guy can't take just one cheating mistake but we girls carry this burden on her head effortlessly like nothing forgiving every minute especially married women married to cheaters ....forgive her this once which I know it won't be easy and it will bring trust issues but for how long will you continue running away? Very faithful girls aren't many except you are stingingly rich

Na dem undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:
What a load of crap undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:

So, people wake up married and faithful or is it a life skill that needs to be grown and nurtured

Good luck in your marriage and please make sure you have a doc on speed-dial smiley

That guy is the slowest nigga alive no doubt smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by decub: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
subtlemee:
It's surprising how a guy can't take just one cheating mistake but we girls carry this burden on her head effortlessly like nothing forgiving every minute especially married women married to cheaters ....forgive her this once which I know it won't be easy and it will bring trust issues but for how long will you continue running away? Very faithful girls aren't many except you are stingingly rich
The perception is wrong! I have seen very f8ful ones leaving with some broke niggas.

As a matter of fact, wives of the stinkingly rich cheat more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
I am so sorry to border the house with my relationship matters.

Recall I made a thread last night
https://www.nairaland.com/5451621/gf-called-me-stingy-guy#82820223. About my gf whom I have been 75% responsible for called me a stingy guy. For real I was pained and this is because I know how I have tried to be responsible for her. So this made me realize that she must have either met or been with a guy who did above what I have.
Because I couldn't sleep I woke her up by 3am and asked her series of questions and behold the confession came through ..
She confessed being with a guy (corper to be) two weeks ago .. According to her they smooched sucked each other and he fingered her yet there was no sex (you can imagine) I am convinced that she has been cheating but she still insists it was the first and last. I planned engaging her in two weeks from now cos that would have been our one year together..
Before now I have told her that I may forgive her of all things but cheating...

Pls guys and babes who have forgiven a cheat before what was the experience after then .. Do I go ahead to be with her or I should stand my grounds..

Ever heard of Okafor's law?
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
subtlemee:

I believe u meant to type stinking rich... So u can only be faithful when the man is loaded right?
The sort of girls parents bring up these days has me wondering if they were even raised at all by parents. Just imagine what someone typed this cool Friday.. And when boys call u names u go dey vex grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Happyfela(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
The cheating continues, i can bet on both sides, Who una dey deceive
Jimmyson:

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
dairykidd:

That guy is the slowest nigga alive no doubt smiley

grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
What a silly girl. You need to leave her or keep her for sex, trust me she is getting the D from someone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiaBeer:
Any woman who allows a man to finger her may not be able to stop what happens next. cheesy
very true sir, I Fhucked one babe with a boyfriend early last year, it started with just a kiss on the first day, second time she came around, we graduated to fingering.. and I stopped exactly when she said stop(I'm a a very patient dawg)..she got my dick out to do justice by her self the third time she came around .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Biglittlelois(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:

Naaah you and your gf is all shades of wrong undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Mine spent a night in a hotel room with a guy on valentine's day and told me they only kiss and did nothing more.
This happened jst after seeing her parents and was preparing for Intro / TM with this year.

Now she's history. Cant deal cus lm not a cheat myself

Sometimes I think everything happens for a purpose.
Cheating shouldn't be tolerated no matter the level of affection u had for the lady, I'm glad u moved on. The best is out there waiting for u.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by ComputerOperato: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
decub:

As a matter of fact, wives of the stinkingly rich cheat more...
Word!
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Martinez39(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Once a cheat, always a cheat. She will still do it again but this time she will try to be careful. Believe it or not, she has been having sex behind your back. When you where questioning, the only reason why she brought out some confession was because she thought you must have gotten some solid evidence of her dubious ways. Why not? She must have reasoned that for you to get the confidence to wake her up and question her at 3:00am, you likely might have gotten some cold evidence and you are just testing to see if she will deny.

Woman only apologise and cry when they are caught cheating. They even make promises and swear not to cheat again. They are doing these because you caught them not because they are sorry. As a simp, you will fall for her drama and promises of repentance and soften at her tears and then foolishly take her back because "love conquers all". Hahahahahahah. grin You think everything will change but this time, she will up her game in covering up her track as she keeps cheating. If you catch her again and you are willing to forgive, the same thing keeps happening : you catch and confront her; she begs, cries, and promises not to cheat again; you forgive her; and she cheats again as she puts more effort in covering her tracks. The cycle will keep on repeating as you permit.

Cut off the relationship. You cannot be a provider while she brings nothing but cheating to the table. The fact that you are still confused on what to do makes you a monkey SIMPanzee.

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Gbadebo01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
subtlemee:
It's surprising how a guy can't take just one cheating mistake but we girls carry this burden on our head effortlessly like nothing forgiving every minute especially married women married to cheaters ....forgive her this once which I know it won't be easy and it will bring trust issues but for how long will you continue running away? Very faithful girls aren't many except you are stingingly rich
twale! Mama agbalagba. That's the life ooo.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by silibaba: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
pls give her more time to enjoy her life since you don't know how to cheat.
I don check my energy....
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
silibaba:
pls give her more time to enjoy her life since you don't know how to cheat.

I don check my energy....

gringrin Stories i read here mehn!
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by 2rez: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
I am so sorry to border the house with my relationship matters.

Recall I made a thread last night
https://www.nairaland.com/5451621/gf-called-me-stingy-guy#82820223. About my gf whom I have been 75% responsible for called me a stingy guy. For real I was pained and this is because I know how I have tried to be responsible for her. So this made me realize that she must have either met or been with a guy who did above what I have.
Because I couldn't sleep I woke her up by 3am and asked her series of questions and behold the confession came through ..
She confessed being with a guy (corper to be) two weeks ago .. According to her they smooched sucked each other and he fingered her yet there was no sex (you can imagine) I am convinced that she has been cheating but she still insists it was the first and last. I planned engaging her in two weeks from now cos that would have been our one year together..
Before now I have told her that I may forgive her of all things but cheating...

Pls guys and babes who have forgiven a cheat before what was the experience after then .. Do I go ahead to be with her or I should stand my grounds..

@ the bolded, if u know u know grin. Some schrepps' cheap defensive mechanism cheesy

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ladies that are NLers get heart ogrin

@OP,,,just free her abeg

Igbe kinkin leti awo, b'oju ba kuro nibe, okan o le kuro.

Since I realized that my gf was not faithful, I have also become an injury to her backbone. And I wish I had freed her long time ago
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Mine spent a night in a hotel room with a guy on valentine's day and told me they only kiss and did nothing more.
This happened jst after seeing her parents and was preparing for Intro / TM with this year.

Now she's history. Cant deal cus lm not a cheat myself

Why are u jealous that ur fellow man/guy is enjoying the thing too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / Oga Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.