Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Gf Has Cheated On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (9821 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / Girls Generally Including My GF Has Been Irritating Me And I Don't Know Why / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiaBeer:
Any woman who allows a man to finger her may not be able to stop what happens next. cheesy

I swear.... Mine when I was fingering the girl she was just moaning

Na somebody gf ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Raphsays:
Sucked each other? Wife in the making?

The choice is yours. As far as I am concerned she is as unstable as Reuben.

As for me, I will let her go as she doesn't know exactly what she wants and of course she can't eat her cake and have it back.

Yes, let her go and marry that her cheating boyfriend
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Ever heard of Okafor's law?
No, tell us
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by royalair(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by firstbornson(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2019
To be honest, move on.

Welcome to the club. We still dey alive, we no die. Only that some of us don turn "bad" boys.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
peterangelo:

No, tell us

Lol. Let me help @NuissancePolice out.

Okafor's law states that:

"Provided all physical and spiritual properties remain constant, once a puna has been fvcked, it can neither be un-fvcked nor de-fvcked but could always be re-fvcked in 'n' amount of times and in 'n+m' possible ways such that 'n' and 'm' will theoretically develop an increasing tendency towards infinity

{n,m>=0; n,m€Z; n,m€R}"

As a corollary of the above, the myth of re-virginazation is both delusional and ridiculous.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Phenomenal16(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmm. .. I laugh in Swahili.... Can u imagine
She was even rubbing it to ur face that u r stingy.. ..
A can that u said u av everything for..... The cheating aspect is very bad...... A gal u av made ur responsibility calling u stingy..... Lol
That gal av no chills.... Quote me.... For her to call u stingy shows shes getting too much � money from the oda maga..... A clear definition of conditional love.... U av to

1.dump her sorry ass before it be comes late for
My reason : this is sbdy u wanna wife...... Not just a random girl

2.shes is not appreciating ur little efforts.... Like seriously what does she want u to do?....

3.that she's begging u doesn't mean that she's repented.... She might comparing n contrasting how gud of a guy u r.

4.any gal that truly loves u won't cheat...... Quote me anywhere....... She would do anything to protect the relationship...... Such is life

5.it will hurt a little... Its part of life... Trust me u gonna be okay..... Then u will turn back n scream Thank God!.

6.a gal u wanna marry is different from ur random gf....
If she can jilt for a money bag.... Then eventually u wife her.. Then be ready to do anything to keep money flowing for Herr

I av spoken my mind.... Nah u sabi Wetin u wan do
Follow ur mind........
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Phenomenal16(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Hmmmm. .. I laugh in Swahili.... Can u imagine
She was even rubbing it to ur face that u r stingy.. ..
A can that u said u av everything for..... The cheating aspect is very bad...... A gal u av made ur responsibility calling u stingy..... Lol
That gal av no chills.... Quote me.... For her to call u stingy shows shes getting too much � money from the oda maga..... A clear definition of conditional love.... U av to

1.dump her sorry ass before it be comes late for
My reason : this is sbdy u wanna wife...... Not just a random girl

2.shes is not appreciating ur little efforts.... Like seriously what does she want u to do?....

3.that she's begging u doesn't mean that she's repented.... She might comparing n contrasting how gud of a guy u r.

4.any gal that truly loves u won't cheat...... Quote me anywhere....... She would do anything to protect the relationship...... Such is life

5.it will hurt a little... Its part of life... Trust me u gonna be okay..... Then u will turn back n scream Thank God!.

6.a gal u wanna marry is different from ur random gf....
If she can jilt for a money bag.... Then eventually u wife her.. Then be ready to do anything to keep money flowing for Herr

I av spoken my mind.... Nah u sabi Wetin u wan do
Follow ur mind........
.. Alot of typo...... Sorryyyyy... Alot of things on my mind right now
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by massalati(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
guy wait oo this your girl friend is she a student? if yes is she schooling in UNICAL?
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by massalati(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Lonelypacifist6: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Don't Engage her anything, She'll still cheat.
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
MiaBeer:
Any woman who allows a man to finger her may not be able to stop or control what happens next. cheesy

9/10 times she ends up getting fvcked

1 Like

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
The more I see stories like the one op is passing through, the more I'm glad that has been on the right track all along.
I'm not saying you should not forgive her, pls do. At least your future stories will serve as a deterrent to other simps.

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
firstbornson:
To be honest, move on.

Welcome to the club. We still dey alive, we no die. Only that some of us don turn "bad" boys.
He's not entering ur lonely club biko. Misery loves company indeed!
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Trimque2k1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Society have bred us that way even so many decades pass has been like that..men don't easily forgive cheating women...
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
DanXplore:

Lol. Let me help @NuissancePolice out.

Okafor's law states that:

"Provided all physical and spiritual properties remain constant, once a puna has been fvcked, it can neither be un-fvcked nor de-fvcked but could always be re-fvcked in 'n' amount of times and in 'n+m' possible ways such that 'n' and 'm' will theoretically develop an increasing tendency towards infinity

{n,m>=0; n,m€Z; n,m€R}"

As a corollary of the above, the myth of re-virginazation is both delusional and ridiculous.

grin

1 Share

Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by Greatzeus(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2019
The topic gat me lol grin
See the way you said it like it's something strange like vampire attack or zombie epidemic taken over the world lol grin
Welcome to 2019, hoes goin be hoes remember,so next time lower your expectations from a relationship, so as to reduce the shock level wink
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by hkidola00(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
this guy needs to read ubunja miseducation. Some guys are so weak. A girl manipulating you and you even opened a thread for it. Weaklings.
shut up
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by hkidola00(m): 1:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Jimmyson:
I cheated on my real girlfriend of 2 years relationship and she in turn cheated on me. We both cheated on each other countless times. But we are happy together and getting married soon. The devil you know is better than the angle you're yet to meet. Cheating is nothing when you're not legally married to her or him. She or he is at liberty to have sex with anyone until you get married. Thereafter, if anyone cheats, it is a different thing... What is the assurance or guarantee that the man in question may not hurt the girl in future. Both men and women are not to be trusted until you are legally married. You don't have any right over a girl simply because she accepted to go into relationship with you until you're legally married. Exercising right over a girl you're not legally married to is foolishness. If you love the girl, there is no need to have sex with her until you are legally married. Both of you are already cheating... she still loves you!
u are a fool....my sister had a friend,d friend married,first d husband died,den d new pikin died,na wen her friend won die dem come do test which confamed she has AIDS.....dey may be living d kind of trashy lifestyle u posted up and got caught up...GOD knows best
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by hkidola00(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2019
luvyaself95:

What all this nonsense.
no mind d guy
Re: My Gf Has Cheated On Me by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:07am On Oct 06, 2019
enshi:
I am so sorry.

Pls guys and babes who have forgiven a cheat before what was the experience after then .. Do I go ahead to be with her or I should stand my grounds..

Pls help me before i thread a part that I would live to regret ..

"KNOW THYSELF"
- SOCRATES

It's a thing of personal strengths, I've been cheated-on once in my past, we managed to move beyond it at that moment, although it was really hard.

honestly, it is hard to live with a partner who has cheated before, it's easier to let go, if you choose to go the hard way and stay with her, you will deal with trust issues, you might never be able to rebuild that type of trust that a relationship requires.

Imagine that you and your girl move beyond this cheating issue and continue dating, and then one day you receive a call from a friend saying he saw your girl with another guy in a club or something like that, if in that moment of uncertainty you recall her previous cheating and conclude based on that, then it continuation of the relationship would have been a waste of time for you both.

Brother, what I'm trying to tell you is simply this; if you can't forget, don't forgive, If you know you can't do it properly (i.e forgive her and not let it hang over you both), then don't do it at all. Make it easier for yourself and breakup now, don't drag a dead horse.

Closing words of life from Buddha, "at the end of life what matters is... How graciously we let go of things that weren't meant for us".

Learn to comot hand from wetin no be your own, if after my girl cheated on me years ago, I had ended it, I would probably have another girlfriend now, and she would be happier than she is now, it's hard to not feel anger towards her and sometimes this anger surfaces, I then lash out on her, and it's not healthy at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.