Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,887 members, 7,848,578 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? (2302 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
Let us put all the facts in black and white.

What makes your girlfriend different from a prostitute when you are paying for her "girlfriend" service in cash and kind?

What makes you think your girlfriend is not a part-time off campus call girl in "Woman Boku", Kubwa, Abuja or elsewhere?
See Woman Boku: Sodom and Gomorrah in Abuja, Page 41, Nation’s Capital, The Punch, Thursday November 4, 2010.

ASUU Strike makes things worse for the chicks since they have to resort to all sorts of desperate measures to make ends meet. Many of them would prefer to be free from the watch of their parents or guardians and continue with their wayward life on and off campus where they can practice their trade.
The most dangerous relationship is to be having an affair with a serial dater who is not really different from a prostitute.
You want to find out the truth?
The fact is, take it or leave it, you may never find out what she is doing behind your back.
Girls say the word "boyfriend" is only for the pretence of romance, because it is no longer insurance. The real deal is to find the right men to marry after hawking.
But lest we forget, there are those who have not lost their dignity.
If you are the one always giving your girlfriend money or gifts, STOP doing so for at least four months and watch out for her reactions. To find out what she would do if you were jobless and broke.
Would she bear with you or go hawking and trading places.

Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Rhymez(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
This question is rhetorical. Can you ask a man whats the difference between his wife and a LovePeddler?
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Yorisb: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl?

B'cos She doesn't make CALL. Kapish!! tongue
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by 190: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
This post completely crumbled my feelings and heart!!
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
Any body that gives sex in return for material gains which includes money etc could be described as such maybe i dont know ,you cannot get some girls in this part without some material gift .
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by iice(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sorry for una species grin
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by sexy74(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ poster
sincerely there is no difference between them.
You give a love peddler money for sex and the same time give your girlfriend money indirectly for sex too. Both of them are your Bleep mates.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 05, 2010
Some of your outlook on life truly boggles my mind.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by deniyor: 5:35am On Nov 05, 2010
I would pay a callgirl for sex, no strings attached. I hv companionship/patnership and a whole lot of additions(both good and bad) from gf. And I do not hv to spend a dime. Giving and gifts are not a one way street. Due to circumstances, I hv gone a yr without giving her anything b4. Didn't change anything or dynamics. Instead, she did the spending/taking care of me.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Plutarch: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2010
This poster is very right. A good number of girls u proudly claim 2 b ur gf these days(NOT ALL) r call girls,campus aristos. This is a truth i presume we know. Many ladies r not serious about relationship until they r over 26 n r considering marriage
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by onstelly(f): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2010
Yorisb:

B'cos She doesn't make CALL. Kapish!! tongue
lmao @topic a lot of things makes a galfriend different from a LovePeddler, one a love peddler cant cook, wash and clean d house for a guy and above all she wil not be there to give u a listening ear when u need one or be there for u in hard times.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Yorisb: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2010
onstelly:

lmao @topic a lot of things makes a galfriend different from a LovePeddler, one a love peddler cant cook, wash and clean d house for a guy and above all she wil not be there to give u a listening ear when u need one or be there for u in hard times.

A lot of ''decent'' girls lack some of these qualities as well. So?
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by onstelly(f): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2010
Yorisb:

A lot of ''decent'' girls lack some of these qualities as well. So?
Ok where are u heading to? Dont tell me dat u tink dat there is no different btw a galfriend and a LovePeddler.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Yorisb: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2010
onstelly:

Ok where are u heading to? Dont tell me dat u tink dat there is no different btw a galfriend and a LovePeddler.

And u think whores don't have boyfriends because?

Well, I'm afraid the difference is ''7up''. NOT!!

It's relative hence it all depends on the individual. Kapish! undecided
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by denony(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2010
Because she is my girlfriend
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by justwise(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2010
@op,
I found this thread very rude and completely disrespectful. How about men that pays the women?

Women deserve some respect you know
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by Dyt(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2010
hisses
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by OboBoco(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
let me guess,
another heartbroken person trying to revenge the heartbreak
and hence started the thread.
hmmmm
go home and nurse your heartbreak,
the internet will noe help you this time.
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by onstelly(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2010
justwise:

@op,
I found this thread very rude and completely disrespectful. How about men that pays the women?

Women deserve some respect you know
Thank u
Re: What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
onstelly:

Thank u

No prob sis. . .

(1) (Reply)

What R The Top Signs That, A Lady Loves A Guy? / Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? / Guys Can U Date A Lady Who Is A Virgin witout cheating on her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.