Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend (29580 Views)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by ladyF(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
True

Despite these, some guys go still .....

hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
5 reasons why Op can never get Brain undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Observing comments from my ugwu leaf cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Coming from an experienced person,rapmoney you try,hope u learnt ur lesson
But as u dey advice guys so,na who u wat make e come dey patronise call girls
you wan spoil their market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Number 3 point so much remind of one guy like that back then in school, he doesn't wear good clothes, doesn't lend anyone money, wears just one palm slippers and always look tattered buh one thing he wouldn't miss spending his money on is OLOSHO!

Would u believe me if I told u dis guy missed his degree exams cos of olosho! grin grin grin

Guys no let olosho destroy una life oh! cool
[/size]

46 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliantly written

Waiting for the ladies to come and call the OP a misogynist cool
Thanks bro! Not all naija girls are bad cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Observing comments from my ugwu leaf cool
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:
Hmmmmm
Hmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
hmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
ladyF:
True

Despite these, some guys go still .....
99% of nigerian girls are prostituess,or what can you say of a mummy's girl that has more than five guys in her town,more than five on campus in addition to lecturers and sugar dadis in town,do they have emotional attachment to all of them?
An ashawoo is more preferable than all this so call decent girls anytime.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice write-up for the un-matured... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toktee:
99% of nigerian girls are prostituess,or what can you say of a mummy's girl that has more than five guys in her town,more than five on campus in addition to lecturers and sugar dadis in town,do they have emotional attachment to all of them?
How old are you? It pays to be mature and responsible.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by fbtowner(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
tell this to a man that konji just catch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toktee:

Tell me something! Agarawu23 where you dey, I never see you for Nl since u return from exile

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
hugogerrard:
Nice write-up for the un-matured... smiley
Thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
fbtowner:
tell this to a man that konji just catch

Konji worries those who want to be worried by it! wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
How old are you? It pays to be mature and responsible.
Don't ask me that stupdd question pls,unless you provide answers to the above questions?

17 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by fbtowner(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Konji worries those who want to be worried by it! wink

ok but konji pass konji

be informed

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Tell me something! Agarawu23 where you dey, I never see you for Nl since u return from exile
Maybe i was abducted by the niger delta militants.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Johnnoah1st: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
*sitting on a water leaf tree* light my cigarette* am only her to read comments.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
*sitting on a water leaf tree* light my cigarette* am only her to read comments.
It is allowed wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by MistaHumble(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...

Well I think my perspective changed when I met one. Check my post and see that I am confused to find find out a call girl can actually fall in love with a neutral guy.... True life experience my brother so a call girl can turn different from all you stated if she falls for you.

Your story shy be like say ur call girl na for proper street joint oooo cus some dey buy champagne for person head and even carry them to spoil them for club. Naaa f**k u do bro no be making love ooo, difference dey.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thread make sense die...

BTW, why would you even compare a girlfriend to a runs /call girl

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by bqlekan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
some guys tho, i won't blame them sha. since they cant get it normally, they resort to CALL-girls.. better than raping

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
bqlekan:
some guys tho, i won't blame them sha. since they cant get it normally, they resort to CALL-girls.. better than raping
Don't let ur experience defeat u! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by falconey(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
recycled ......same thing every fuccking day!
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]Number 3 point so much remind of one guy like that back then in school, he doesn't wear good clothes, doesn't lend anyone money, wears just one palm slippers and always look tattered buh one thing he wouldn't miss spending his money on is OLOSHO!

Would u believe me if I told u dis guy missed his degree exams cos of olosho! grin grin grin

Guys no let olosho destroy una life oh! cool
[/size]
Olosho will not destroy their life IJN grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Ok, e dey pain u?
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by falconey(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ok, e dey pain u?

no its a statement of fact!

And the reply is childish! No probs this is not the first.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by malonephill(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Though have never patronise 'em before, but I will like to have a taste of what those who do it, one day one day.....No preacher can change this from me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.