Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? (2293 Views)

What Do Guys Gain In Dating Broke, Poor Girls? / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / Rich Girls Vs Poor Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Firstly, I must apologize for sounding somehow about this, but pls take it as a lesson and not a casting down. Read the various comments that would follow and use them to improve on your personal life.

I know quite sure that whatever we do, there must be poor people amongst us, but at the same time, the poor should learn to be of good conduct so they can get honest assistances from the rich or wealthy.

If you observe, poor girls in Nigerian scenario (I like using Nigerian scenario cos thats the environment I know very well, don't know much about others), are always too desperate for money, material gains, etc instead of being desperate for emotional and mental fulfilment in a relationship, and in so doing, scares most guys (rich, wealthy, affluent, poor, average or comfy) who have good intentions away from them, or sometimes makes the guy to develop bad or dubious intentions.

You will notice that most poor girls in Nigeria, the moment they meet a guy (rich, poor, wealthy), they offload all their life and generational problem on this guy even within the first two weeks of the relationship. Most have formed this as a habit, and yet, they keep screaming that ALL GUYS ARE BAD, why won't they be?

Now I ask, do u agree that poor girls in Nigeria messes relationships up?
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by ballerx(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Guy!some rich gurlz also try tw suck more money 4rm guys,they arent satisfied wt what they'v got!d issue z some girls r greedy,some lack hometraining,and some guys r stupid!they spend once they c something with breasts!wha matters z the girls personality
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by pato405(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
guy 4get, if you have just extend a little to them but if you don't have simply let her know you don't.

cool cool cool
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
pato405:

guy 4get, if you have just extend a little to them but if you don't have simply let her know you don't.

cool cool cool
True talk but the guys cause most of this problem. Forming paparazy up and down.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by dokunbam(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Me I don wise up oo. Upon all the doe wey I dey dash out. No be u work the money for ma hand oo. U go still dey tell me rubbish. I don't want I neva chop
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Killz3(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2012
It's now poor girls? No longer girls, women, nigerian girls? You are discombobulated. . . Nonsense!
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by olaak1(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2012
O boy u dey vex o! Anyway "ebi na" babes full naija nw no be small.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2012
foooools ll always v smth say
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
I have never had any cause to give any babe my money, my hard earned money. I have noticed that in Nigeria, if you bahave like a magga, babes will use you. Stop complaining about ladies being thieves. Learn how to show them the dough and never release a penny to them. If you know how to do this very well, trust me, you won't regret it and you wont complain anymore.

The rich girls are the most useless of them. They are never satisfied with what they have.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by IZUKWU(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2012
tpacalipse:

I have never had any cause to give any babe my money, my hard earned money. I have noticed that in Nigeria, if you bahave like a magga, babes will use you. Stop complaining about ladies being thieves. Learn how to show them the dough and never release a penny to them. If you know how to do this very well, trust me, you won't regret it and you wont complain anymore.

The rich girls are the most useless of them. They are never satisfied with what they have.
guy, i would love to learn . Abeg teach me.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by queensmith: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2012
the poster is not rich in money, but rich in fantasy.

Then again i've realised every tom and dick with a bank job thinks he's rich nowadays. Thrown the queens definition right out of the window.

Because they can afford one or 2 holidays to dubai they are now rich beyond belief, gimme a break! *rolls eyes*

Also op- given your theory, whats to explain the poor Nigerian men that are scammin all over the world? What have they done to relationships?
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2012
The bankers are the poorest! All they can afford is Honda Babyboy, Toyota camry Pencil or Fish, Nissan Maxima! Holidays in Congo or Dubai ^! Their MD's are thieves, that's why they run the BANKS to the ground! A lot of ladies among them are prrrosstitutes, just drop 1Million in their banks, they will spread legs!
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Mtcheeeew
another senseless thread.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by 195(f): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
OP its true

Most Nigerian girls cant afford 3 square meals anyway

trust me, they complain all the time to me

most of them full NL seeking for 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes anyway

I can call names undecided
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 29, 2012
Na so babes for here ooo, the hungry ones, Date one I carry u to a fancy restaurant, On my bill, We talk and conversation, Date 2 I take u to anoda fancy place or may a cinema or any other fun place, By nw I'm expecting u to show interest or disinterest, or atleast give me punny, Date 3 (infact u shud pay for this) u start telling me abt ur mummy dt died or ur fees dt need to be paid, I delete ur fone numba or pin, On to the next one, Life is too short to be wasting time, And I'm nt ur daddy, shikena
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by davida222(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
190_@:

OP its true

Most Nigerian girls cant afford 3 square meals anyway

trust me, they complain all the time to me

most of them full NL seeking for 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes anyway

I can call names undecided

grin
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by 2kurupt(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
lol@ 12inches comment

but must guys replace a gal's fada simply becoz we demand punny?
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by fr3ddi3(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2012
Somehow true. Poor girls demands alot, but they demand for mostly unnecessary things, things they and their fathers cant afford.
But the rich girls, due to their lifestyle, they feel its a normal thing for dem to demand once in a while. But trust me, that one time they will demand, it can rip off a man's life saving!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Tosinville(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2012
^lol
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by omosexy1: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2012
For Ladies who think Nigerian men are stingy, I don't think so. Nigerian ladies are just confused about their objectives in a relationship. They think in monetary terms when in a relationship. So please don't blame a guy who thinks in sex terms when going out with you
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
What a waste
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2012
omosexy1:

For Ladies who think Nigerian men are stingy, I don't think so. Nigerian ladies are just confused about their objectives in a relationship. They think in monetary terms when in a relationship. So please don't blame a guy who thinks in sex terms when going out with you
[flash=200,200]http://The best of bestest comment since the HISTORY OF NL, WOOOOOW, THREE HAT CHEERS TO YOU, KPOZA! KPOZA! KPOZAAAAA![/flash]
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by toyemz(f): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2012
@tpacalipse

Yahoo yahoo method oh be that!
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by kemcin: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2012
Poor peeps has suffered 'whews' embarassed
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by iykay4455(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
fr3ddi3:

Somehow true. Poor girls demands alot, but they demand for mostly unnecessary things, things they and their fathers cant afford.
But the rich girls, due to their lifestyle, they feel its a normal thing for dem to demand once in a while. But trust me, that one time they will demand, it can rip off a man's life saving!! embarassed

Right on point
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
kemcin:

Poor peeps has suffered 'whews' embarassed
You can say that again
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by angelhair(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
Poor girls have poverty mentality. Please water will always find its level so leave those poor bitches alone.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by MrsChima1(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lawd have murcee! There are many successful relationships in both rich and poor couples.

Wealth is not a positive indication that YOUR RELATIONSHIP will prosper.
Lack of wealth is not a negative indication that Y[b]OUR RELATIONSHIP[/b] will suffer.
Re: Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? by bknight: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2012
Some girls from humble backgrounds accept themselves and live humble,honest lives. I hv seen these types marry very wealthy guys (I personally knw one) and d guy helped her entire family out into comfy. Till date she's still ever so herself. There r ladies from wealthy homes who hv married guys who dnt hv much bt they live at peace with each other (in d example I knw of, d guy now fares 'much' comfortably and still levelheaded)

More often than not, those girls with misguided orientation (poor, middle class, or rich) indeed mess up their relationships wit thots&statements like "dem no born me to suffer", "I'd rather cry in a range sport than in a nissan sunny", "poverty is nt ♍Ɣ middle name" etc. This can only b frm a thoroughly poverty stricken mind.

(1) (Reply)

Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant / My Galfrnd Left Me / She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.