Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43421 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Soltiade(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please sir send me d ebook.... princesoltiade@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IDEALCASH(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even if you are a complete newbie with no experience, no technical skill and a limited budget, Ideapros step-by-step coaching programme will show you the exact steps to make money affiliate marketing. Keep it up boss

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ewenla202: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
I am interested in the coaching.
Here is my email address: meneteabolo@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good afternoon IdeasPro

I like to what is the route to go about monetizing my blog. I understand there are many ways to monetize blogs but having seen my blog and my niche yourself, what's my best bet?

I understand that I need high traffic to make good money with Adsense. How do i get this traffic faster? Any hack? Any trick?

Ogbongeblog uses chatbot to increase his blog traffic. Do you have an idea of how this works? Is it advisable for someone at my level to begin consindering it?

Is running facebook ads to one's blog safe for Adsense blogs?

Is there any untapped way to make money from blogging aside the usual ways?

With my blog and niche, what direction should I take.(Been blogging for 6 months now)

Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Every free ebook download request before this post has been replied to. Thank you too for your interest in my e-book as well.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by gentlewind(m): 1:53am On Oct 26, 2019
IdeasPro:
Every free ebook download request before this post has been replied to. Thank you too for your interest in my e-book as well.

IdeasPro let me thank you once again, for opening this tread, I was one of those who called for your trainning in the other room. I called your number in the link you sent to make payment for the trainning' but unfortunately the line was switched off ( that was abt 2 weeks back). I want to have a private discussion with you pls. here is my mail gen2wind@gmail.com. l will really appreciate your attention. Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Emekaossai(m): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2019
emekaossai01@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:18am On Oct 26, 2019
gentlewind:

IdeasPro let me thank you once again, for opening this tread, I was one of those who called for your trainning in the other room. I called your number in the link you sent to make payment for the trainning' but unfortunately the line was switched off ( that was abt 2 weeks back). I want to have a private discussion with you pls. here is my mail gen2wind@gmail.com. l will really appreciate your attention. Thanks

Thank you Boss. Maybe it is network failure that you couldn't reach me. My mobile number is always available and open. I'm not a politician but a business man. I've replied your mail. I hail thee!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by optimistic1234: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Send to nnorom.nzenwa@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2019
gentlewind:

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
optimistic1234:
Send to nnorom.nzenwa@gmail.com

sent at your request
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Emekaossai:
emekaossai01@gmail.com

sent at your request
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by adelafe2019: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Sir, pls. send me the e book.God bless you. adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by adelafe2019: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Sir, pls. send me the e book.God bless you. adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Enrypech:
Good afternoon IdeasPro

I like to what is the route to go about monetizing my blog. I understand there are many ways to monetize blogs but having seen my blog and my niche yourself, what's my best bet?

I understand that I need high traffic to make good money with Adsense. How do i get this traffic faster? Any hack? Any trick?

Ogbongeblog uses chatbot to increase his blog traffic. Do you have an idea of how this works? Is it advisable for someone at my level to begin consindering it?

With my blog and niche, what direction should I take.(Been blogging for 6 months now)

Thanks

I like to know what is the route to go about monetizing my blog. I understand there are many ways to monetize blogs but having seen my blog and my niche yourself, what's my best bet?

Answer:
Your own product if any, affiliate product links and Google Adsense for now. When the volume of traffic is huge you can sell ad spaces and try media ads networks.

Answer:
No trick, no hack. It is by being CONSISTENT in blogging and generating traffic with your preferred methods. Anything otherwise is fluke.

Answer:

Chatbot is a piece of software that is interactive. I've not used it because I don't go after software that will come and go out of the marketplace place by tomorrow. But you can go to their official website to learn more and I guess it won't be free.

Answer:
You've to be very careful using paid adverts to generate traffic for your Google Adsense program.

Google frowns at it and it can get you banned. Adsense arbitrage is no longer working.

Answer:
None I know. But your creativity can stand out for you.

Answer:

You should have been profitable by now if you were doing things right at least making $500 per month.

My advice:
1. Target long tail money keywords when writing blog posts
2. Do more of internal linking of your blog posts
3. Use LSI keywords to generate additional traffic for every blog article you publish
3. Start email marketing to build an email list of subscribers from scratch
4. Do more of content marketing and guest blogging to consolidate your ranking
5. Watch your competitors to know what they are doing better than you and do the same or even better.

That is what I can think off my head right now.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2019
adelafe2019:
Sir, pls. send me the e book.God bless you.
adelafe2019@gmail.com
sent too
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
IdeasPro:

I like to know what is the route to go about monetizing my blog. I understand there are many ways to monetize blogs but having seen my blog and my niche yourself, what's my best bet?

Answer:
Your own product if any, affiliate product links and Google Adsense for now. When the volume of traffic is huge you can sell ad spaces and try media ads networks.

Answer:
No trick, no hack. It is by being CONSISTENT in blogging and generating traffic with your preferred methods. Anything otherwise is fluke.

Answer:

Chatbot is a piece of software that is interactive. I've not used it because I don't go after software that will come and go out of the marketplace place by tomorrow. But you can go to their official website to learn more and I guess it won't be free.

Answer:
You've to be very careful using paid adverts to generate traffic for your Google Adsense program.

Google frowns at it and it can get you banned. Adsense arbitrage is no longer working.

Answer:
None I know. But your creativity can stand out for you.

Answer:

You should have been profitable by now if you were doing things right at least making $500 per month.

My advice:
1. Target long tail money keywords when writing blog posts
2. Do more of internal linking of your blog posts
3. Use LSI keywords to generate additional traffic for every blog article you publish
3. Start email marketing to build an email list of subscribers from scratch
4. Do more of content marketing and guest blogging to consolidate your ranking
5. Watch your competitors to know what they are doing better than you and do the same or even better.

That is what I can think off my head right now.

Thanks

Thank you so much sir. I appreciate you deeply

500$ monthly?
Wow. I must be doing alot of things wrongly.

Uhmm. Any tool you recommend for doing my long tail money keywords research?

This is what I have been doing. Get a topic, write it and optimise with my yoast

I thought some google algorithm updates diminished the power of keywords and it made me stop doing keyword research.

What minimum number of posts should I have in my blog before considering guest posting?

Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kenturkey048(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
IdeasPro:

sent at your request
boss please how can I contact you .......I don try send you email e nor gree go.....
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
boss please how can I contact you .......I don try send you email e nor gree go.....

But you sent me DM and I replied you with my email address. It never showed it was not deleivered. Check your mail from Growrich Technologies
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Enrypech:

Thank you so much sir. I appreciate you deeply

500$ monthly?
Wow. I must be doing alot of things wrongly.

Uhmm. Any tool you recommend for doing my long tail money keywords research?

This is what I have been doing. Get a topic, write it and optimise with my yoast

I thought some google algorithm updates diminished the power of keywords and it made me stop doing keyword research.

What minimum number of posts should I have in my blog before considering guest posting?

Thanks

Any tool you recommend for doing my long tail money keywords research?

Answer:

Use free Google Keyword Planner tool. I explained how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to mine long tail keyword phrases. It is free and I offered it as a free ebook pdf download on page 5 of this thread if you've not gotten it.

Answer/Question:

How do you now get a topic to write about? If you're not writing about topics that information seekers are looking for online, you may be dissipating your time and energy.

For example, I know Nigerians are searching for "how to create a blog." With this keyword research information, I can write a blog post on how to start a blog and be sure I'll get readers and website visitors especially if I come up with superior and complete content. Look at the image below to understand why keyword research is vital for online marketing as a digital marketer.

Answer:

You're running an online business. You must have verifiable information before you do or stop doing anything. Google algorithm cannot diminish the importance of keyword research. The birth of search engine is primarily based on keyword search. Take away keyword search and search engine is gone.

Answer:

You've not been doing guest blogging? Hmm! You've to start it like "yesterday." Follow Pareto principle to run your website and you'll start making money online.

I draw the curtain here. Have a fulfilling career online.

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Online Business Idea Number 2: How to Make $500 Per Month Online

This is one of the real ways to earn money online from home without breaking a sweat if you ask me.

I call it “3-Page Online Money Making System.”

This method is for intermediate and advanced digital marketers. In any case, there is nothing complicated about it. Anybody with a strong determination to learn and implement can successfully set this money making system up and earn money online in a matter of days. It has been proven and it works like charm!

This is how it works:

1. Decide which market you want to target, e.g. weight loss market.
2. Decide specifically which niche in the market you want to go with, e.g. weight loss for pregnant women.
3. Research all the information about your target audience. The questions pregnant women who want to lose weight safely are asking, their pain points, obstacles or challenges to lose weight, etc. Use online communities like Quora to get questions and answers from sundry experts.
4. Compile these questions and answers in your own words to write an ebook. You’ll give this ebook away for free. But you’ve to make sure you include or cite verifiable data and statistics by including those links as references especially from the academia.
5. Edit and proofread your e-book to make sure it is spotlessly clean of errors and free from grammar mistakes.
6. Now, get a domain name and buy cheap web hosting. If you cannot pay $5 to Fiverr freelance designer to get you a professional squeeze page, Google “free squeeze page template download” and look for the squeeze page template that is okay for you.
7. Subscribe to an ESP (email service provider) i.e. autoresponder software company. Set up an email marketing campaign and load it up with sequential messages spaced 2 days apart except day 0 and day 1. Day 0 and day 1 are days of building relationship and currying favor of your new found subscribers. So, you’ll not be far from them. Your email marketing software is your quick cash weapon in this system.

Thereafter, create the 3-page money making system i.e.

(i) Lead magnet page,
(ii) Thank you page, and
(iii) Download page

Convert your ebook to PDF and upload it to your hosting server after monetizing it with affiliate products links. Test your squeeze page by subscribing to it yourself and make sure everything is working perfectly. If you’re satisfied with it, start promoting your squeeze page with content marketing.

It always works for me in any niche market. Website visitors have high regard for free ebooks especially if it is coming from the same author or writer of the stellar content which they have just read. Always remember that it is your creative marketing prowess that is the bait to bring potential buyers to your website.

So, set your best foot forward in your content marketing or any other forms of marketing you’re adopting. This whole exercise should not take you more than 2 days maximum to complete and you’ll continue to earn $500 monthly income from that one time effort.

Do you have questions to ask regarding this system? I’ll be reading them and answering as you publish.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by goldenpatty: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pls,send the e-book to me: goldenpattyj@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kenturkey048(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
IdeasPro:

But you sent me DM and I replied you with my email address. It never showed it was not deleivered. Check your mail from Growrich Technologies
enhh henn...okay let me check boss...
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
goldenpatty:
Pls,send the e-book to me: goldenpattyj@gmail.com
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2019
IdeasPro:

Any tool you recommend for doing my long tail money keywords research?

Answer:

Use free Google Keyword Planner tool. I explained how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to mine long tail keyword phrases. It is free and I offered it as a free ebook pdf download on page 5 of this thread if you've not gotten it.

Answer/Question:

How do you now get a topic to write about? If you're not writing about topics that information seekers are looking for online, you may be dissipating your time and energy.

For example, I know Nigerians are searching for "how to create a blog." With this keyword research information, I can write a blog post on how to start a blog and be sure I'll get readers and website visitors especially if I come up with superior and complete content. Look at the image below to understand why keyword research is vital for online marketing as a digital marketer.

Answer:

You're running an online business. You must have verifiable information before you do or stop doing anything. Google algorithm cannot diminish the importance of keyword research. The birth of search engine is primarily based on keyword search. Take away keyword search and search engine is gone.

Answer:

You've not been doing guest blogging? Hmm! You've to start it like "yesterday." Follow Pareto principle to run your website and you'll start making money online.

I draw the curtain here. Have a fulfilling career online.

As always, you inspire me and push me closer to my goal with every questions you answer.

God bless you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Enrypech:

As always, you inspire me and push me closer to my goal with every questions you answer.

God bless you

God bless you too in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
All readers of this thread, please I want you to know that understanding how any online money making system works is very important. You must understand the principles before dabbling into it. For example, if you've not driven a car before and you're given a key to start one, you may fumble as simple as starting a car is. That is how it is with any business.

Beyond that, you must be willing to try things out yourself. Mistakes are bound to happen but you'll learn from them. What I discovered is stopping a lot of people from moving forward is not learning enough to succeed. But if you've studied enough and nothing is still not happening, GET A COACH. It helps to avoid detours and focus on the needful.

For example, when I bought "Multiple Streams of Internet Income" by Robert G. Allen years back, many people including my darling wife thought I was crazy. But today, by practicing what is in that book opened doors of online business opportunities for me. My admonition is that you should pay it forward in self education and mentoring to get off the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
On another note, a high number of aspiring internet entrepreneurs have requested the free ebooks I've given away so far. Unfortunately, only few are following and asking questions. If you want to make money online, you must be a doer at the beginning before you start outsourcing.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you've enrolled in the digital marketing training academy and you've not send in your name, email address and mobile number, kindly do so. It will help us to send you a questionnaire to fill out for evaluation and commencement.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello Honourables,

I want us to do one thing to move this thread forward. Ask me any question or challenge that you think is hampering your ability to earn money online from home and I'll answer it on best effort basis. Where I cannot profer the solution, I know there are equally good guys and gals who may have the answer for us to benefit from. As you know, an answer to a challenge can be the stumbling block to open doors.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by EricPius(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
I'm interested please. ukeme.pius.bassey@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello Honourables,

I want us to do one thing to move this thread forward. Ask me any question or challenge that you think is hampering your ability to earn money online from home and I'll answer it on best effort basis. Where I cannot profer the solution, I know there are equally good guys and gals who may have the answer for us to benefit from. As you know, an answer to a challenge can be the stumbling block to open doors.

Can one use scrapped emails to do email marketing?

When running facebook ads to sale products, what is the best objective to select

When running facebook ads to drive visitors to my website, what objective do I choose?

Can I promote affiliate products with facebook ads?

How can I increase my Adsense earnings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest And Poorest Countries Of The World: Nigeria? / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.