Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43425 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2019
RICHMAN247:
Thanks for this info. I really appreciate. May God continue to shower you with money money and blessings.I want to start making money online. Please this is my email. richyerudite@gmail.com
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Davland(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Please, send me the ebook. Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Davland:
Please, send me the ebook. davbun2rule@yahoo.com, Thanks
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by 17lee(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
IdeasPro:
In the name of God, I'm very sorry for some of you who tried without success to download the free ebook on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to research keyword phrases. It was a gross mix up with my paid mentoring group. They need access or permission to get my study materials. I've removed the permission request. You can now download it straight to your computer.

Remain blessed and don't read without taking action. People who succeed in life are not wishful thinkers but active doers. As the saying goes, "If wishes were horses beggars will ride." When I attended a seminar a long time ago in Excellence Hotel, Ogba, Ikeja on Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords), I came home to take action immediately while some other students whom I exchanged mobile numbers with never did. Today, the difference is clear. They have to pay me small fortunes to get what I know now.

What am I saying? It doesn't matter whether you fail 7 times, but the righteous or just person (i.e. DOERS in this case) will rise up again (ref: Proverbs 24 verse 16). THAT IS WHY I LOVE THE WORD DOER OR DOING SO MUCH IN EVERYTHING I DO.

You'll succeed!

You are a wonderful man,what you are doing here is inconperable thank for the good job,pls let me have this e book.17bestlee@gmail.com.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Davland(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
IdeasPro:
sent
Received
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by seunani(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Plss, send the e-book to my mail aliukadri421@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Davland:
Please, send me the ebook. Thanks
to which email address?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Cynergy: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

Thanks for your selfless service to humanity. May God reward you exceedingly.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Cynergy:

Thanks for your selfless service to humanity. May God reward you exceedingly.
Amen. God bless you too.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by MaeBlocks(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
I would love to read your ebook too. Please forward to me on ostubis@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by joezyni(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pls sir can I get the ebook, josseymoore4u@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Omolara2019(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
akinsuroju.olubunmi@gmail.com
Pls i need
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Soltiade(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
May God bless u for this, please i need all the ebooks @ princesoltiade@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Today, we are in lesson 6 of our free and complete digital marketing training course. What I want to delve into in this lesson is what it really takes to make money online. This information will help you to plan, prepare and start an online business without guess work.

I believe as we progress, everything will begin to piece itself together.

My goal is to empower an average Nigeria to discover and learn real ways to earn money online with little investment. If someone shows you a money making system where you can invest only $10 and make $100 per month, will you be interested?

Building wealth from the ground up is what I teach and this free digital marketing training is enough to spur you to action. But if you want expert coaching and mentoring, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. All the information you need to get started successfully is in the free ebook download on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool from this post link. Unfortunately, spaces are limited to only 37 students.

With that said, let’s get cracking.

Let me tell you straight; making money online is not difficult. It’s all about SACRIFICE i.e. ability to pay it forward. How do I mean? Here it is. Nobody (except for impulse buyers) is willing to spend money online buying digital products and services without a strong reason to do so.

With that in mind, don’t go out looking for people to give you money. No; look out for people you can help. As many people you’re able to help, at least 10 percent of them will reciprocate by buying from you or taking action which you require them to take.

Case study

Few months ago, I joined Nairaland forum after recovering from an ailment that took years for me to come out from. Before then, I was very successful in business (both online and offline). When I came, I have to gather myself together to start all over again.

I saw a thread on this forum about domain flipping which I’ve been doing too. I followed that thread, and answered questions to the best of my ability and experience. Some few members noticed my contributions and suggested that I should open a thread on digital marketing since they noticed it’s my forte.

I did keyword research following the steps in this free ebook and created a thread titled “free and complete digital marketing training online.” At this point, I was not in any way all out to make money online. I spent quality time, writing and posting lessons.

Guess what? Members started reaching out to me for personal coaching and direction. Eventually, this turned out to become the low cost digital marketing training I’m offering to only 37 students now. As soon as I reach that number for the digital skills training, I’ll close the door and raise the fee to what it’s worth. This is how to make money online.

In a nutshell, for you to earn money online, do the following:

1. Learn a digital skill that people need,
2. Build a simple website or blog as your business office (you can do it yourself with only $10 investment per year if you don’t have the budget for flamboyant and dynamic website at the moment),
3. Begin to write SEO articles and publish on the blog,
4. Go out to promote your blog and expertise using free methods, and
5. Be willing to help genuinely. When the time comes to make money, you’ll know.

By helping one of my students from this forum, he has to cancel his HostGator web hosting subscription in order to use my affiliate link to buy. That is the law of reciprocity in action. If Adebayo is reading this text, I say a big thank you for that magnanimity. It is a demonstration of love. It’s in helping others that you make money.

Even if you’re selling goods and services online, you must make sure it adds value to your target audience’s lives. Don’t cut corners or be in a hurry to make money online simply because you’ve urgent bills to pay. However, I can assure you that if you’re doing everything right, you can earn money online within 7 days if you’ve the experience and expertise and you’re able to set up your sales funnel up properly with list building in place.
I know this may sound like a treatise to newbies or beginners if you’ve not done online business before. That is why you’ve to invest in your education and your business to learn the ropes. For instance, I’m not tech savvy. But I’ve to learn how to install WordPress blog on my domain names without paying $50 to $100 to freelance web designer every time I discover online business opportunity to test and try out.

So, if you don’t have a job or you’re under employed or hate your job like a plague, starting an online business is the way to go. Without renting a shop or an office space, you can get started with:

1. Personal computer or laptop,
2. Website or blog (requires domain name, website hosting and WordPress blog)
3. Bankable online business idea or opportunity that meets a target market’s needs
4. Ability to toot your horn i.e. promoting your business is the lifeblood of its existence.
5. A coach or mentor (optional). There is free information online by simply doing Google search. A coach just guides you to reduce steep learning curve and hit the ground running in record time.

I’m not saying starting your own business online is as easy as pie. No! But it’s far cheaper than brick-and-mortar business. Also, the time freedom and the ability to scale your business to the next level are the pecks I enjoy on a daily basis.

You can imagine travelling to your village to spend N100,000 and you come back to discover that your internet business earned you N200,000 in absentia! No employer will ever pay your salary when you don’t show up in the office or if you lock up your shop to customers.

That is why I fired my boss many years ago and hired myself to become a lifestyle entrepreneur. Sit down and think about it!

8 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by haywhy17(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
kindly send me the digital marketing ebook too and the fee for your paid tutelage. i'm highly interested. ive been looking for where to learn for a while now.

spankit17@gmail.com

IdeasPro:
Please, who knows Etim Blessing Peter? Let him reach out to me with his email address and phone number. He has paid for the digital marketing training course but he did not follow up with his necessary details to commence his training. Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by echobazz: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is really commendable @ideaspro. Please kindly send the affiliate E-book to echobazz96@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Henrique99: 5:09am On Oct 17, 2019
IdeasPro:

to which email address?
Good day sir.Please send the ebook to nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by crudedude(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2019
@IdeasPro Can you review a personal blog of mine? I can send details via DM
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2019
crudedude:
@IdeasPro Can you review a personal blog of mine? I can send details via DM
Please do. No problem!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Henrique99:
Good day sir.Please send the ebook to nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2019
echobazz:
This is really commendable @ideaspro. Please kindly send the affiliate E-book to echobazz96@gmail.com
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2019
haywhy17:
kindly send me the digital marketing ebook too and the fee for your paid tutelage. i'm highly interested. ive been looking for where to learn for a while now.

spankit17@gmail.com

sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by echobazz: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
IdeasPro:
sent
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IDEALCASH(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Ideaspro is really a great teacher, even if you have been to affiliate marketing for years you will discover in his training your missing link why you have not able to go far, Thanks boss for your good support
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Ideaspro is really a great teacher, even if you have been to affiliate marketing for years you will discover in his training your missing link why you have not able to go far, Thanks boss for your good support
Thank you. The sky is not your limit. You'll fly higher.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by sircrabo: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
IdeasPro:

Thank you. The sky is not your limit. You'll fly higher.

Good morning. I plan monetizing my upcoming website using affiliate marketing. I do not know which affiliate platform to use (Amazon, JVzoo, ...). I need expert advise.

As someone starting out with affiliate, which platform would you advise?

Asides just placing the affiliate links in my website , how else can I market my affiliate link?

Can I use social media ads to direct people to my link (If I use say Jvzoo)

I will appreciate your help pls.

Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2019
sircrabo:

Good morning. I plan monetizing my upcoming website using affiliate marketing. I do not know which affiliate platform to use (Amazon, JVzoo, ...). I need expert advise.

As someone starting out with affiliate, which platform would you advise?

Asides just placing the affiliate links in my website , how else can I market my affiliate link?

Can I use social media ads to direct people to my link (If I use say Jvzoo)

I will appreciate your help pls.

Thanks

Answer to Question 1: I do not know which affiliate platform to use (Amazon, JVzoo, ...). I need expert advise.

The method you use to monetize your blog depends on a number of variables. The niche market you're targeting and the affiliate products you're promoting will mainly decide which platform to use. And in Nigeria, you've to go with platforms that accept Nigerians in Nigeria so that you won't be stuck with fund withdrawal except you have a legitimate way to go round it.

Answer to Question 2: how else can I market my affiliate link?

You can only be limited by your ability, budget, time and creativity. There is paid advertising and "free advertising" in a sense. Social media adverts cost money and it can quickly add up if you don't know how to track your ROI versus advert spend. First, you should learn how to analyze social media ads before you jump in with both feet.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by buchibrand(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nice one keep it.
Just that some of our youths will not search for things that will help them, rather they want quick fixes and free money.
The time some of them spend blamimg Buhari and lawmakers is enough to learn a digital skill for free.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by meemeee: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
[thanks fo this.

quote author=IdeasPro post=82839755]Welcome Back!

I’m a very busy lifestyle entrepreneur with loads of work to do both
online and offline. So, please don’t be mad at me if I don’t answer
your question as soon as you’re posting it online. But I’ll definitely
attend to every important question as we progress.

With that said, I’ll focus on:

-How online shoppers and information seekers find products
and services online
- Digital marketing basics
-Internet research skills you need to hone in order to succeed
-How to start an online business
-Tools and resources you need to start your own business
online and hit the ground running
-How to make money online without paying anything
-How to make money with affiliate marketing business
-How to research and analyze keywords
-How to start a blog (customizing and optimizing your Wordpress blog)
-How to embed web analytics to learn more about visitors’ web behavior
-How to write SEO articles and publish on your website
-How to monetize your blog and content and make money online
-How to promote your blog for free and paid advertising
-Social media marketing
-How to build backlinks to your website without falling under
Google hammer
-How to outsource, expand and grow your online business
-And everything in between

I’ll be very conservative with payment proof request from members
of this thread for personal reasons and security. After all, I’m
doing this for free. I cannot give my head as proof to skeptical
members on everything I’m saying.

As the saying goes “the taste of the pudding is in the eating.”
But where necessary and on personal conviction, I’ll “show and tell”
with screen shots so that you know it works.

I don’t want some doubting Thomas who are reading this thread
to start shouting on top of their voices that this “payment
screenshot is photoshopped” or anything like that. Let’s learn,
brainstorm and mastermind together for the good of all and you’ll
make it in the name of Jesus. Amen!

If you love my idea of creating this thread, kindly click the “Like”
button at the bottom of this text so that I know I’m writing for people
who are willing to follow me on the diary of my online entrepreneur’s
journey.

But don’t just learn and sit back. You’ve to TAKE ACTION as we go.

Meanwhile, I've just finished writing and compiling free affiliate
marketing for beginners’ guide. Please download the free ebook, read
it and make your own contributions, observations and comments about the
handbook on this thread. I'll use your input to update it for wider and
better coverage.

You can click the link below for the direct download of the free affiliate marketing guide:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kKYp71w8zvxq287eje0rqkrfl35SX0GV/view?usp=sharing

It's a free pdf ebook download at no cost.

You'll succeed!

Nigeria will be GREAT again!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro[/quote]
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
IdeasPro:

Answer to Question 1: I do not know which affiliate platform to use (Amazon, JVzoo, ...). I need expert advise.

The method you use to monetize your blog depends on a number of variables. The niche market you're targeting and the affiliate products you're promoting will mainly decide which platform to use. And in Nigeria, you've to go with platforms that accept Nigerians in Nigeria so that you won't be stuck with fund withdrawal except you have a legitimate way to go round it.

Answer to Question 2: how else can I market my affiliate link?

You can only be limited by your ability, budget, time and creativity. There is paid advertising and "free advertising" in a sense. Social media adverts cost money and it can quickly add up if you don't know how to track your ROI versus advert spend. First, you should learn how to analyze social media ads before you jump in with both feet.

Sir can you help me check out my blog and guide me on how to make most of it

www.nazablog.com

Really interested in affiliate marketing, facebook seem to hate affiliate links

Like to use email marketing to promote affiliate offers but building email list from the scratch seem to be taking forever

What do I do sir
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by nickiemossie(f): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pls send the ebook to teemoss033@gmail.com thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by bobojoshua(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdeasPro:
I've sent the free affiliate marketing ebook to all concerned. Please, if you've not received yours, raise up your hands for identification. LOL! And I will do the needful.
joshuajonathan94@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.