Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43436 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
In the name of God, I'm very sorry for some of you who tried without success to download the free ebook on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to research keyword phrases. It was a gross mix up with my paid mentoring group. They need access or permission to get my study materials. I've removed the permission request. You can now download it straight to your computer.

Remain blessed and don't read without taking action. People who succeed in life are not wishful thinkers but active doers. As the saying goes, "If wishes were horses beggars will ride." When I attended a seminar a long time ago in Excellence Hotel, Ogba, Ikeja on Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords), I came home to take action immediately while some other students whom I exchanged mobile numbers with never did. Today, the difference is clear. They have to pay me small fortunes to get what I know now.

What am I saying? It doesn't matter whether you fail 7 times, but the righteous or just person (i.e. DOERS in this case) will rise up again (ref: Proverbs 24 verse 16). THAT IS WHY I LOVE THE WORD DOER OR DOING SO MUCH IN EVERYTHING I DO.

You'll succeed!

9 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eddy42(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
I really do not know the right words to use in describing the depth of my appreciation for your sacrifices so far and more to come, Thank You! I've been pretty occupied with my biometric hurdles but I'm hitting down some questions as I'm reading the first e-book slowly though a lot are answered in the proceeding chapters , Thank You IdeasPro
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
eddy42:
I really do not know the right words to use in describing the depth of my appreciation for your sacrifices so far and more to come, Thank You! I've been pretty occupied with my biometric hurdles but I'm hitting down some questions as I'm reading the first e-book slowly though a lot are answered in the proceeding chapters , Thank You IdeasPro

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by itikpan(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Princeitikpan@gmail.com
Pls sir I need the ebook
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by mazizitonene(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2019
IdeasPro:
In the name of God, I'm very sorry for some of you who tried without success to download the free ebook on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to research keyword phrases. It was a gross mix up with my paid mentoring group. They need access or permission to get my study materials. I've removed the permission request. You can now download it straight to your computer.

You'll succeed!
Bro, it's still requesting Access.......I've requested the access though
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by streetsmart(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Thanks so much, Ideaspro for your effort, we do not take this for granted. However, access permission is still being requested.
Kindly look into this. Regards.

Wow, I’m late to the party! All the “honourables” in the house, please forgive me and tamper justice with mercy. I was actually busy doing something great. I hope you understand!

Today, we’re on keyword research as promised. The topic for now is how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to find long tail keyword phrases for creating content rich blogs and websites.

Simply put, keyword research is a deliberate effort to carry out due diligence on the type of word/words your potential buyers or target audience are typing into search engines like Google.com to find the product, service or information to buy or learn about.

For example, before I created this thread, I deliberately conducted keyword research to find out how to give it a title that has national relevance. And because I’m focusing on the Nigerian market, I specifically targeted Nigeria in my keyword research exercise.

Take a cursory look at the screenshot of an excel file which I exported from the free Google Keyword Planner tool. The location is Nigeria. I found and targeted long tail keyword phrase “digital marketing training.”

Don’t build a website or start a blog blindly, you’ll never make money online if you want to depend solely on free targeted traffic from search engines. As a matter of fact, you must deliberately target keywords (primary and secondary keyword phrases) on every web page which are related to your market or product. This is what will bring in the leads, subscribers and customers to your online business as long as your content is relevant to their needs.

With that said, download the free ebook below on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool so that you can hit the ground running:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14RDRdIgwNQRuKIY2owbeN0eaz4t1_X8A/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if this guide helps you after reading it. Also, kindly come back here and click the like button so that others will be encouraged to download it.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro

[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Honourable Members in the house, please confirm if my Google Drive document is accessible now. I've removed the demand for "request access."

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by emmancipated(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
IdeasPro:
Honourable Members in the house, please confirm if my Google Drive document is accessible now. I've removed the demand for "request access."

Thanks.
It can be accessed without permission now.
thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
emmancipated:

It can be accessed without permission now.
thanks
Okay. Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by jesutemy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
God bless you sir
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by asamfem(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2019
please kindly help me send the e-book you mentioned on the first page to asamfem@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by streetsmart(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Access has been granted..Meantime,we await the next step.Many thanks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
IdeasPro:

Okay. Thanks
Kindly send the eBook to
Thanks!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ayomide32: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Pls I need the ebook
ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Henrique99: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2019
Please op help with the free affiliate marketing ebook.. nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Newbielearner(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Please send to anthonydgrea8t@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by cdor777: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kindly send the Ebook to cdor777@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
House, I'm very sorry for the late post. The antispam bot banned me for days when I was posting the last lesson. I couldn't just understand why. And only one good lady in the house reached out to me to ask why nothing has been posted.

Anyway, the lesson continues.

We’re in Lesson 5 today. Welcome back!

How to Make $500 Per Month Online.

One of us here following this thread sent me a mail on a personal level asking me to walk her through an online business model that can make $500 per month online for her. I loved her direct question so much I decided to treat it as an integral part of these lessons in today’s post. If she is reading this text, I'll advise her to join my digital marketing training coaching students and the rest will be history.

Goal setting is very important to success in life and business generally. It helps you to get yourself focused and accountable to any project. So, I want to quickly answer this question for her and others who may have the same desire to earn money online at the level.

Let’s break down her income goal of $500 per month into income goal per day. I’m assuming 30 days in a month. So, the daily income she should expect to earn is:

$500/30 days = $16.67/Day

Reasonably, some days you may not earn any income at all and some days you can double or triple that amount of money. That’s okay! From the above calculation, you can promote an affiliate product, sell freelance business services or even sell your own product if you have and it should be above $20 per sale in order to reach your goal.

But making $16.67 a day is easy if you promote affiliate products to a highly targeted market who are willing and able to buy the product/service. For an affiliate product, all you need is to find a good affiliate product that pays a commission of $20 and above per sale.

And before you choose any product you want to promote, you’ve to consider the location of your target market. Promoting an affiliate product with a price tag of $50 and above to the Nigerian market is a big deal. You may not sell and you'll not be able to meet your goal. You’ve to consider locations like the US, Canada, and UK markets.

The first free ebook which I posted for download on this thread is on affiliate marketing business. If you go through it you’ll understand all the steps required to set up your website blog properly. The only area you have to continually work on is writing quality articles to publish on your blog, optimizing your blog for search engine optimization (SEO), building backlinks from authority websites, and analyzing your web analytics in order to improve on your online marketing activities.

You must also learn to write a product review blog post that professionally pre-sells any affiliate product or service.

To choose an affiliate product, here are some of the factors I always take into consideration:

-The product must solve a serious pain point e.g. health and fitness issues, weight loss, lifestyle, jobs, travel, etc.
-The landing page for the affiliate product is clean, attractive and with convincing sales copy.
-The affiliate commission is $15 and above per sale.

For example, a beautiful young lady with acne (i.e. pimples) and eczema all over her face will not hesitate to buy a product that promises to clean her up. A young guy who has lost his job and don’t want to lose his girlfriend/fiancée to someone else will quickly search for jobs to apply to. If you recommend a job search guide that promises to teach him how to get a job in record time, he may not hesitate to buy it from your link.

As soon as you grab your affiliate link, build a simple website, optimize and monetize your blog.

The final step is to create a digital marketing plan to start getting targeted traffic to your blog and follow it religiously.

Another integral part of making money online is building an email list of subscribers. You’ve to evaluate every market to decide whether to set up an autoresponder to build an email list of subscribers or not. For example, I promote “phone lookup” service to the US market and I earn money online from it but I hardly build an email list from it.

If you’re a beginning internet marketer it may look daunting at first but don’t give up. If you feel you’re not getting it right, hire a coach and it will help you to reduce your steep learning curve. Otherwise, you can read and read all the available free information on the World Wide Web and still succeed.

Above all, don’t ever make it look like you’re selling. People hate to be sold to. First, be helpful and in doing so you can now recommend products and services that will make the lives of your target audience better. Your job is to educate, inform and entertain your blog readers about the topics they are interested in and weave in affiliate product link.

For example, I wrote a simple guide on how to create Payoneer account which is a good alternative to PayPal. I’ll post the download link for the free pdf ebook later for you to review and learn from.

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro.

PS: For all those awaiting my free ebook on affiliate marketing guide, I will send it. Please bear with me, it is work load. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by JohnQueen(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Highly informative thread. Thank you OP

IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
IdeasPro:
House, I'm very sorry for the late post. The antispam bot banned me for days when I was posting the last lesson. I couldn't just understand why. And only one good lady in the house reached out to me to ask why nothing has been posted.

One of us here following this thread sent me a mail on a personal level asking me to walk her through an online business model that can make $500 per month online for her. I loved her direct question so much I decided to treat it as an integral part of these lessons in today’s post. If she is reading this text, I'll advise her to join my digital marketing training coaching students and the rest will be history.

Goal setting is very important to success in life and business generally. It helps you to get yourself focused and accountable to any project. So, I want to quickly answer this question for her and others who may have the same desire to earn money online at the level.

Let’s break down her income goal of $500 per month into income goal per day. I’m assuming 30 days in a month. So, the daily income she should expect to earn is:

Reasonably, some days you may not earn any income at all and some days you can double or triple that amount of money. That’s okay! From the above calculation, you can promote an affiliate product, sell freelance business services or even sell your own product if you have and it should be above $20 per sale in order to reach your goal.

But making $16.67 a day is easy if you promote affiliate products to a highly targeted market who are willing and able to buy the product/service. For an affiliate product, all you need is to find a good affiliate product that pays a commission of $20 and above per sale.

And before you choose any product you want to promote, you’ve to consider the location of your target market. Promoting an affiliate product with a price tag of $50 and above to the Nigerian market is a big deal. You may not sell and you'll not be able to meet your goal. You’ve to consider locations like the US, Canada, and UK markets.

The first free ebook which I posted for download on this thread is on affiliate marketing business. If you go through it you’ll understand all the steps required to set up your website blog properly. The only area you have to continually work on is writing quality articles to publish on your blog, optimizing your blog for search engine optimization (SEO), building backlinks from authority websites, and analyzing your web analytics in order to improve on your online marketing activities.

You must also learn to write a product review blog post that professionally pre-sells any affiliate product or service.

To choose an affiliate product, here are some of the factors I always take into consideration:

-The product must solve a serious pain point e.g. health and fitness issues, weight loss, lifestyle, jobs, travel, etc.
-The landing page for the affiliate product is clean, attractive and with convincing sales copy.

For example, a beautiful young lady with acne (i.e. pimples) and eczema all over her face will not hesitate to buy a product that promises to clean her up. A young guy who has lost his job and don’t want to lose his girlfriend/fiancée to someone else will quickly search for jobs to apply to. If you recommend a job search guide that promises to teach him how to get a job in record time, he may not hesitate to buy it from your link.

As soon as you grab your affiliate link, build a simple website, optimize and monetize your blog.

The final step is to create a digital marketing plan to start getting targeted traffic to your blog and follow it religiously.

Another integral part of making money online is building an email list of subscribers. You’ve to evaluate every market to decide whether to set up an autoresponder to build an email list of subscribers or not. For example, I promote “phone lookup” service to the US market and I earn money online from it but I hardly build an email list from it.

If you’re a beginning internet marketer it may look daunting at first but don’t give up. If you feel you’re not getting it right, hire a coach and it will help you to reduce your steep learning curve. Otherwise, you can read and read all the available free information on the World Wide Web and still succeed.

Above all, don’t ever make it look like you’re selling. People hate to be sold to. First, be helpful and in doing so you can now recommend products and services that will make the lives of your target audience better. Your job is to educate, inform and entertain your blog readers about the topics they are interested in and weave in affiliate product link.

For example, I wrote a simple guide on how to create Payoneer account which is a good alternative to PayPal. I’ll post the download link for the free pdf ebook later for you to review and learn from.

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro.

PS: For all those awaiting my free ebook on affiliate marketing guide, I will send it. Please bear with me, it is work load. Thank you.

Wonderful. We are with you sir
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2019
I've sent the free affiliate marketing ebook to all concerned. Please, if you've not received yours, raise up your hands for identification. LOL! And I will do the needful.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Please, who knows Etim Blessing Peter? Let him reach out to me with his email address and phone number. He has paid for the digital marketing training course but he did not follow up with his necessary details to commence his training. Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Tungy(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2019
I'm in interested in the eBook oyerindeadetunji@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by plagiarism1: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ideapro, please what's your view on dropshipping?
do you have any experience you will like to share on it?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Dropshipping is a good and viable online business opportunity. My challenge has always been the Nigerian factor. A lot of your customers will do a background check on you and your business. There are also challenges of low margin/profits, complicated shipping process that may arise and the supplier error. My verdict: Nigeria environment is not ripe for dropshipping business to flourish yet.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by flexyndavis(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Please send it to my email ,make person life change small ,Johnpaulibeamalu@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RICHMAN247(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for this info. I really appreciate. May God continue to shower you with money money and blessings.I want to start making money online. Please this is my email. richyerudite@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RICHMAN247(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2019
IdeasPro:

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro.

Thanks for the information. God bless you lavishly. Please dis is my email I need the ebook. richyerudite@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Ideapro, please what's your view on dropshipping?
do you have any experience you will like to share on it?
Dropshipping is a good and viable online business opportunity. My challenge has always been the Nigerian factor. A lot of your customers will do a background check on you and your business. There are also challenges of low margin/profits, complicated shipping process that may arise and the supplier error. My verdict: Nigeria environment is not ripe for dropshipping business to flourish yet.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by plagiarism1: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2019
IdeasPro:

Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2019
flexyndavis:
Please send it to my email ,make person life change small ,Johnpaulibeamalu@gmail.com
sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.