Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43444 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2019
nickiemossie:
Pls send the ebook to teemoss033@gmail.com thanks
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2019
bobojoshua:

joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2019
I'm surprised that after tens of Nairaland members have requested and received the free ebooks, no one is commenting on areas they are getting stuck or are finding easy. It means everyone is doing well with our digital marketing training so far. But I'm not convinced at all with that!. However, I'll be posting the next lesson later. It's a practical money-making system anybody can use to make $250 to $750 in affiliate commission per month if you know what you're doing and follow it to a Tee.

Please come back later to get the details.

6 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Sir can you help me check out my blog and guide me on how to make most of it

www.nazablog.com

Really interested in affiliate marketing, facebook seem to hate affiliate links

Like to use email marketing to promote affiliate offers but building email list from the scratch seem to be taking forever

What do I do sir
I'll get back to you on this, okay?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eddy42(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning Ideas Pro and everyone here I've almost finished reading the e-book but the the only thing that seems to cause a bottleneck for me is the major working tool which is a computer, I currently do not have one as my previous one was spoilt beyond a reasonable repair. Can I continue with my phone in regards to those add-ons I should Install to Google chrome or are there similar Android apps to at least get started with?
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Omolara2019(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Hello all
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by nwafresh(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
IdeasPro:
I'm surprised that after tens of Nairaland members have requested and received the free ebooks, no one is commenting on areas they are getting stuck or are finding easy. It means everyone is doing well with our digital marketing training so far. But I'm not convinced at all with that!. However, I'll be posting the next lesson later. It's a practical money-making system anybody can use to make $250 to $750 in affiliate commission per month if you know what you're doing and follow it to a Tee.

Morning boss. Thanks for what you're doing so far. I personally will say one thing hindering me from most of your post is lack of computer. I'd love to know If this next lesson you want to do can be carried out with Android phones. Thanks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Richy44: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pls sir i need the ebook so dearly safe a soul

Davajalafocus@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Sir can you help me check out my blog and guide me on how to make most of it

www.nazablog.com

Really interested in affiliate marketing, facebook seem to hate affiliate links

Like to use email marketing to promote affiliate offers but building email list from the scratch seem to be taking forever

What do I do sir

The first step I do when I set up list building system for any niche market is to subscribe to it myself and see how it works. I subscribed to your list and you sent me directly to the download page. How do you now communicate with your list members from time to time? I didn’t confirm my email list before getting your free electronic book.

1. What email marketing software or autoresponder are you using?
2. Which market are you targeting with your list building system? Nigeria specifically or Global?

If you’re in the make money online niche, you need “proof of income” and all that to get serious readers to your list. Your blog is good and your free ebook looks great though I’ve not read it. Facebook like every other social media platforms hate affiliate links. But there is a secret and better way to do it without invoking the wrath of these social media.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwafresh:

Morning boss. Thanks for what you're doing so far. I personally will say one thing hindering me from most of your post is lack of computer. I'd love to know If this next lesson you want to do can be carried out with Android phones. Thanks.

Having Android phone is an added advantage. Computer is better. Using your mobile phone for business is like going to a farm with a knife instead of a cutlass. i always advise youths to do first things first. Forget about ego. Instead of buying a phone of N40,000 to N50,000, save and add N50,000 to it to buy a laptop. Use it to make money from home and then buy an Android phone. You'll now have a phone and a laptop.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
eddy42:
Good morning Ideas Pro and everyone here I've almost finished reading the e-book but the the only thing that seems to cause a bottleneck for me is the major working tool which is a computer, I currently do not have one as my previous one was spoilt beyond a reasonable repair. Can I continue with my phone in regards to those add-ons I should Install to Google chrome or are there similar Android apps to at least get started with?
Thank you!
Try it and see if it works. But do everything to buy a laptop. I know if your phone is bad today, you'll not waste time to replace it. Replace your computer if it is in your interest to earn money online.

2 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by plagiarism1: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

To be frank, my problem is not having adequate time and if I read tens of thousands of book with no practicals, life practicals, I am deceiving myself. I won't grab anything. Esp, when I didn't see someone do it life, step by step with right mentorship. Occasionally, it is not like that.

I wonder if I am normal at times though
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

The first step I do when I set up list building system for any niche market is to subscribe to it myself and see how it works. I subscribed to your list and you sent me directly to the download page. How do you now communicate with your list members from time to time? I didn’t confirm my email list before getting your free electronic book.

1. What email marketing software or autoresponder are you using?
2. Which market are you targeting with your list building system? Nigeria specifically or Global?

If you’re in the make money online niche, you need “proof of income” and all that to get serious readers to your list. Your blog is good and your free ebook looks great though I’ve not read it. Facebook like every other social media platforms hate affiliate links. But there is a secret and better way to do it without invoking the wrath of these social media.

Thank you sir

Haven't sent a single email to any of my subscribers, felt since I have the list. I could start whenever I feel I should start. (Need a proper guidiance here though )

I use sendiblue, kind of testing things out for the now

Targeting globally. ( How can I target a particular country or market?)

How do I get this "proof of income" as someone just getting started ?

May I know the secret and best way to go about this affiliate marketing in social media esp with their ads and still avoid their wrath

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2019
plagiarism1:

To be frank, my problem is not having adequate time and if I read tens of thousands of book with no practicals, life practicals, I am deceiving myself. I won't grab anything. Esp, when I didn't see someone do it life, step by step with right mentorship. Occasionally, it is not like that.

I wonder if I am normal at times though
Bros, you're VERY NORMAL. The challenge is we don't hold ourselves accountable to things we do daily. Organizing your life matters. When I was starting an online business many years ago, I said to myself that I want to quit my day job within a year. I decided this when I saw the time freedom it offers.

Every day I come home from work at about 10.00p.m to 11.00pm. I will bath, take a short rest and wake up 2.00 am till dawn. In less than 3 months I was earning more than my employer's salary. Will somebody advise me to resign and face my life squarely? When I lost my father-in-law, I was in their village for weeks without stress. All my sources of income were still running non stop. That is the beauty of passive income online.

For you to make it in life, YOU MUST PAY IT FORWARD. And that is called sacrifice and commitment.

5 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Enrypech:

Thank you sir

Haven't sent a single email to any of my subscribers, felt since I have the list. I could start whenever I feel I should start. (Need a proper guidiance here though )

I use sendiblue, kind of testing things out for the now

Targeting globally. ( How can I target a particular country or market?)

How do I get this "proof of income" as someone just getting started ?

May I know the secret and best way to go about this affiliate marketing in social media esp with their ads and still avoid their wrath

Thank you sir.

1. Haven't sent a single email to any of my subscribers, felt since I have the list. I could start whenever I feel I should start. (Need a proper guidiance here though )

Answer:
This will go beyond the pages of this thread. You need personal coaching and mentoring. But the joy for you is that you already have an established blog that can make $1000 per month online and above for you. Your training needs screenshots and site references that will drive home the points to learn. It is not just possible here. Above all, you have about 1,970 Google indexed pages on your site as at the time of writing this which is good enough. (See the attached iamge below).

An article you published received about 75 Facebook share which is awesome. All you need is to step up the game and roll.

2. I use sendiblue, kind of testing things out for the now

Question:
Is SendBlue a free autoresponder or paying service?

3. Targeting globally. ( How can I target a particular country or market?)

Answer:
Except you're doing PPC (pay per click) advertising, there is no specific way to target specific country in general email marketing. Anybody from any country can find your content cum squeeze page, liked it and still decide to subscribe to it. It is in your content marketing that the distintion is made. Example of 2 articles' titles:

(i) How to make money with affiliate marketing business anywhere in the world (global targeting)
(ii) How to make money with affiliate marketing in Nigeria (country specific targeting)

Readers who find your second article will know that it is a "home-brewed" article for Nigerians.

4. How do I get this "proof of income" as someone just getting started ?

Answer:
For someone just starting out, write from your daily business journal. Tell your readers what you're doing and the results you're getting from your blog. You'll be amazed how your readers will like it and help your business ministry with online business ideas you never would have thought of. I started contributing to another thread in this forum and a member suggested I should open a separate thread to teach digital marketing. Just imagine; someone pushed me to start an online business to earn money online which I was reluctant to do for a long time because I never liked targeting Nigeria market. I didn't show any proof of income to anybody. As they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating."

I'm not happy now because of the money I'm making; no! I'm happy hearing fellow Nigerians thanking me effusively because I'm teaching them how to fish. Do you know what this many thank you has done for me? It is spurring me to start an online business school with national appeal.

In another breadth, by first proving it to yourself anything you're doing online, you'll find it easy to sell complementary products and services whether your own or from affiliate programs. With my present experience now, I do $97 dollars coaching or mentoring. But I didn't start at that level few years back. At any point in life, you have an experience that others want to tap into. We call it VLE (valuable life experience). If you're making $100 per month online today, you'll discover that there are a number of people out there who want to make that same amount of money and be happy. The best way I do it is to first prove it to myself so that I'll have the confidence to teach it.

I've one outstanding Nigerian student now from this free and complete digital marketing training thread. By 2.00 a.m. he is sending me his articles to review before it goes to publication. He is so determined that in 3 months from now, he will be financially free from money worries because he is making the sacrifice of DOING. i call myself a business doer because I like proving it to myself before stepping my foot at the door.

5. May I know the secret and best way to go about this affiliate marketing in social media esp with their ads and still avoid their wrath

Answer:
In Facebook, create a fan page. It's free. Optimize it and post content regularly to it. Place links (NOT affiliate links) to quality articles and product reviews on your blog. If your readers know, like and trust you, they will click to your website. From your website, the world is your oyster. Do what you like with your affiliate links.

If you want to take it further, you can send me a DM on this platform and we can discuss from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Teejazy(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks so much for the ebook.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Boginey(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Bogineybis@gmail.com Thanks very much in advance
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Teejazy:
olatj2@gmail.com

sent. check your mail box
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Boginey:
Bogineybis@gmail.com
Thanks very much in advance

sent. check your mail box
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Cynergy: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2019
IdeasPro:

Amen. God bless you too.
jobfinders013@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by lord7(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Please send the ebook to me lord7dev@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by methylade(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Boss, Can i also get the ebook please

pybblog@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cynergy:

jobfinders013@gmail.com
Sent, read and take action. Remember, luck favours doers.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
methylade:
Boss, Can i also get the ebook please

pybblog@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

lord7:
Please send the ebook to me lord7dev@gmail.com

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ebenaba(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Can i also get the ebook?

dsnebenaba@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by financialmind: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
IdeasPro:
House, I'm very sorry for the late post. The antispam bot banned me for days when I was posting the last lesson. I couldn't just understand why. And only one good lady in the house reached out to me to ask why nothing has been posted.

Anyway, the lesson continues.

We’re in Lesson 5 today. Welcome back!

How to Make $500 Per Month Online.

One of us here following this thread sent me a mail on a personal level asking me to walk her through an online business model that can make $500 per month online for her. I loved her direct question so much I decided to treat it as an integral part of these lessons in today’s post. If she is reading this text, I'll advise her to join my digital marketing training coaching students and the rest will be history.

Goal setting is very important to success in life and business generally. It helps you to get yourself focused and accountable to any project. So, I want to quickly answer this question for her and others who may have the same desire to earn money online at the level.

Let’s break down her income goal of $500 per month into income goal per day. I’m assuming 30 days in a month. So, the daily income she should expect to earn is:

$500/30 days = $16.67/Day

Reasonably, some days you may not earn any income at all and some days you can double or triple that amount of money. That’s okay! From the above calculation, you can promote an affiliate product, sell freelance business services or even sell your own product if you have and it should be above $20 per sale in order to reach your goal.

But making $16.67 a day is easy if you promote affiliate products to a highly targeted market who are willing and able to buy the product/service. For an affiliate product, all you need is to find a good affiliate product that pays a commission of $20 and above per sale.

And before you choose any product you want to promote, you’ve to consider the location of your target market. Promoting an affiliate product with a price tag of $50 and above to the Nigerian market is a big deal. You may not sell and you'll not be able to meet your goal. You’ve to consider locations like the US, Canada, and UK markets.

The first free ebook which I posted for download on this thread is on affiliate marketing business. If you go through it you’ll understand all the steps required to set up your website blog properly. The only area you have to continually work on is writing quality articles to publish on your blog, optimizing your blog for search engine optimization (SEO), building backlinks from authority websites, and analyzing your web analytics in order to improve on your online marketing activities.

You must also learn to write a product review blog post that professionally pre-sells any affiliate product or service.

To choose an affiliate product, here are some of the factors I always take into consideration:

-The product must solve a serious pain point e.g. health and fitness issues, weight loss, lifestyle, jobs, travel, etc.
-The landing page for the affiliate product is clean, attractive and with convincing sales copy.
-The affiliate commission is $15 and above per sale.

For example, a beautiful young lady with acne (i.e. pimples) and eczema all over her face will not hesitate to buy a product that promises to clean her up. A young guy who has lost his job and don’t want to lose his girlfriend/fiancée to someone else will quickly search for jobs to apply to. If you recommend a job search guide that promises to teach him how to get a job in record time, he may not hesitate to buy it from your link.

As soon as you grab your affiliate link, build a simple website, optimize and monetize your blog.

The final step is to create a digital marketing plan to start getting targeted traffic to your blog and follow it religiously.

Another integral part of making money online is building an email list of subscribers. You’ve to evaluate every market to decide whether to set up an autoresponder to build an email list of subscribers or not. For example, I promote “phone lookup” service to the US market and I earn money online from it but I hardly build an email list from it.

If you’re a beginning internet marketer it may look daunting at first but don’t give up. If you feel you’re not getting it right, hire a coach and it will help you to reduce your steep learning curve. Otherwise, you can read and read all the available free information on the World Wide Web and still succeed.

Above all, don’t ever make it look like you’re selling. People hate to be sold to. First, be helpful and in doing so you can now recommend products and services that will make the lives of your target audience better. Your job is to educate, inform and entertain your blog readers about the topics they are interested in and weave in affiliate product link.

For example, I wrote a simple guide on how to create Payoneer account which is a good alternative to PayPal. I’ll post the download link for the free pdf ebook later for you to review and learn from.

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro.

PS: For all those awaiting my free ebook on affiliate marketing guide, I will send it. Please bear with me, it is work load. Thank you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by financialmind: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
THANK YOU
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by cheras(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please send me the e-book also, let me join the bandwagon. ogagesimon@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ab2care: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
IdeasPro:

Having Android phone is an added advantage. Computer is better. Using your mobile phone for business is like going to a farm with a knife instead of a cutlass. i always advise youths to do first things first. Forget about ego. Instead of buying a phone of N40,000 to N50,000, save and add N50,000 to it to buy a laptop. Use it to make money from home and then buy an Android phone. You'll now have a phone and a laptop.
pls send the Ebook to ab2care@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
IdeasPro:

1. Haven't sent a single email to any of my subscribers, felt since I have the list. I could start whenever I feel I should start. (Need a proper guidiance here though )

Answer:
This will go beyond the pages of this thread. You need personal coaching and mentoring. But the joy for you is that you already have an established blog that can make $1000 per month online and above for you. Your training needs screenshots and site references that will drive home the points to learn. It is not just possible here. Above all, you have about 1,970 Google indexed pages on your site as at the time of writing this which is good enough. (See the attached iamge below).

An article you published received about 75 Facebook share which is awesome. All you need is to step up the game and roll.

2. I use sendiblue, kind of testing things out for the now

Question:
Is SendBlue a free autoresponder or paying service?

3. Targeting globally. ( How can I target a particular country or market?)

Answer:
Except you're doing PPC (pay per click) advertising, there is no specific way to target specific country in general email marketing. Anybody from any country can find your content cum squeeze page, liked it and still decide to subscribe to it. It is in your content marketing that the distintion is made. Example of 2 articles' titles:

(i) How to make money with affiliate marketing business anywhere in the world (global targeting)
(ii) How to make money with affiliate marketing in Nigeria (country specific targeting)

Readers who find your second article will know that it is a "home-brewed" article for Nigerians.

4. How do I get this "proof of income" as someone just getting started ?

Answer:
For someone just starting out, write from your daily business journal. Tell your readers what you're doing and the results you're getting from your blog. You'll be amazed how your readers will like it and help your business ministry with online business ideas you never would have thought of. I started contributing to another thread in this forum and a member suggested I should open a separate thread to teach digital marketing. Just imagine; someone pushed me to start an online business to earn money online which I was reluctant to do for a long time because I never liked targeting Nigeria market. I didn't show any proof of income to anybody. As they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating."

I'm not happy now because of the money I'm making; no! I'm happy hearing fellow Nigerians thanking me effusively because I'm teaching them how to fish. Do you know what this many thank you has done for me? It is spurring me to start an online business school with national appeal.

In another breadth, by first proving it to yourself anything you're doing online, you'll find it easy to sell complementary products and services whether your own or from affiliate programs. With my present experience now, I do $97 dollars coaching or mentoring. But I didn't start at that level few years back. At any point in life, you have an experience that others want to tap into. We call it VLE (valuable life experience). If you're making $100 per month online today, you'll discover that there are a number of people out there who want to make that same amount of money and be happy. The best way I do it is to first prove it to myself so that I'll have the confidence to teach it.

I've one outstanding Nigerian student now from this free and complete digital marketing training thread. By 2.00 a.m. he is sending me his articles to review before it goes to publication. He is so determined that in 3 months from now, he will be financially free from money worries because he is making the sacrifice of DOING. i call myself a business doer because I like proving it to myself before stepping my foot at the door.

5. May I know the secret and best way to go about this affiliate marketing in social media esp with their ads and still avoid their wrath

Answer:
In Facebook, create a fan page. It's free. Optimize it and post content regularly to it. Place links (NOT affiliate links) to quality articles and product reviews on your blog. If your readers know, like and trust you, they will click to your website. From your website, the world is your oyster. Do what you like with your affiliate links.

If you want to take it further, you can send me a DM on this platform and we can discuss from there.

Woooooow

I don't know how to thank you for this elaborate info. God bless you Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.