Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (45663 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / DSS: How We Rescued Chido Onumah From Intended Mob Attack / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Viking007(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
I had goose bumps reading this. Biafra is no longer a movement for the igbos or Easterners alone. In no distant time it'll become a national movement.

4 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by ken6488(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Why will the south south replace the green in Naija flag with red?
omo ss is niger delta republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Solsix(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

The more you try to understand this biafuro concept, the more stupid it appears.

I know for sure our blodas from that side will now cheer Aisha Yusuf up and admit her as a member of their biafuro.

The other time, I understand some people from southern kaduna were also members of this biafuro. Even Elzakzaki is now a full fledged member and indeed a leader, FFK, Fayose, Atiku, just name them.

From the foregoing, it appears once you are against buhari, you are a biafuran. Na wetin me I understand be dis sha. cool
Most times u should read to understand. Get the book " we are all Biafrans" read u will understand what she meant.

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok

I see
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Pidika: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
End time,God have mercy on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by prod9r(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Here we go, Drama everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by oluwakayode25(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
This very basic message would pass the head of most of our youths, unfortunately

Going by some of the comments I've read here, your post is spot on.. The underlying message is what these guys don't get

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by sayisayi(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Low IQ waste-men will not comprehend her message. They already have started bringing out their father's hand-drawn map of a flat earth... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by MedicH: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

The more you try to understand this biafuro concept, the more stupid it appears.

I know for sure our blodas from that side will now cheer Aisha Yusuf up and admit her as a member of their biafuro.

The other time, I understand some people from southern kaduna were also members of this biafuro. Even Elzakzaki is now a full fledged member and indeed a leader, FFK, Fayose, Atiku, just name them.

From the foregoing, it appears once you are against buhari, you are a biafuran. Na wetin me I understand be dis sha. cool

If you can't beat them what do you do dumbfvck? You join.

Everybody wants an escape route. Check that, your president needs no meeting raising vat, bringing in toll gates, raising commission on deposits and withdrawals of your own money but hey since 2016 fg and labour has been on meetings on minimum wage. Simply to increase it to 30k. Normally I don't take job offers that pay less than 120k I simply say thanks but no thanks and go home to my computer but doesn't it bother you that the country is finding it excruciatingly difficult to raise min wage to 30k.

Everyone wants an escape route except the delusional. The ones that are poor, miserable, suicidal, frustrated, suffering, starving, disease stricken but also still delusional. We already know who they are.

3 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by BRASH: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] A Lame attempt to be funny. only people with Autism would laugh at this stale and unintelligent joke.
the cretin is not trying to be funny, he is just trying to display his stupidity. Between him and the retarded dead meat seller, i don't knw who is worse. U can't comfortably defend buhari without being a complete idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by 66Angel(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
This is what you get wen u overdose yourself...she is simply high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by YolobaMuslim: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Who be this one?
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by sweerychick(f): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

it shows you lack the ability to understand! Sorry but I'm not surprised it is a typical characteristic of your type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Bonapart(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

this one can never be free. Slave to the grave

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by BRASH: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2019
You just quoted one of them. Their co-chairman of delusion and zombiesm. My brother, their case is irredeemable
MedicH:

If you can't beat them what do you do dumbfvck? You join.

Everybody wants an escape route. Check that, your president needs no meeting raising vat, bringing in toll gates, raising commission on deposits and withdrawals of your own money but hey since 2016 fg and labour has been on meetings on minimum wage. Simply to increase it to 30k. Normally I don't take job offers that pay less than 120k I simply say thanks but no thanks and go home to my computer but doesn't it bother you that the country is finding it excruciatingly difficult to raise min wage to 30k.

Everyone wants an escape route except the delusional. The ones that are poor, miserable, suicidal, frustrated, suffering, starving, disease stricken but also still delusional. We already know who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by franchasng: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

bobo ati were gan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by BRASH: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Bonapart:
this one can never be free. Slave to the grave

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

If you are abused because of your tribe you are a Biafran
If you are abused because of your gender or religion you are a Biafran

If you book space on all threads to spew senseless comments defending Buhari you are an irredeemable, ignorant zombie
brutality....baba You too much

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by DAramis: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
As bring back our girls movement no pay na so she moved to Biafra matters.... All na political clout chasers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
A lot of Adamant Ignoramuses on this thread.

One day maybe they would understand, when the so called DSS starts Arresting Every Nigerian for Just breathing.

This is how the Adolf hithler started and ended up Killing and gassing millions of Jews women, men and children.

But, as someone Already pointed out, this woman is trying so hard to get Buhari's Attention by Using biafra, I don't believe her intentions are Good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by BRASH: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2019
sayisayi:
Low IQ waste-men will not comprehend her message. They already have started bringing out their father's hand-drawn map of a flat earth... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Mercy2006(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Mykaelz001:
Ogbeni you're lost bro.. Please pick a side

Bro,don't you see the sense in what he wrote?
Go back and read it again.
I have been hearing you people clamouring for Biafra since I was a little girl,yet I don't see the seriousness. Why,you may ask.
One would think that y'all would have moved ur businesses and families back to the East at least,to prove you are ready to stand on your own.But,no.You are busy 'developing' other tribes towns and villages and would rather die than relocating back to your region.
You put the idea at the back burner when it seems you might have a shot at the presidency but continue the agitation again when things are not going the way you want.
Tell me,how will Nigeria take you serious?
Pls,think about this very well.
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by dadexcel: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

............No once you are against bad leadership , highest level of ethnic bigotry , cluelessness in government..then you are a bisfran!....This nation has never had it this bad ....the worst government by far . They make the military regimes look good . Its troubling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
God bless buhari, God bless all the politicians, God bless Nigeria.

As for Nigerians themselves, no comment.

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by omenka(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
This woman should speak for herself.

Rubbish.

I am NOT a Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2019
omenka:
This woman should speak for herself.

Rubbish.

I am NOT a Biafran.
darling
you're biafra
whether you like it or not tongue

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Clinzstan(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Biafura is a dream founded in hate and tribalism and you guys are here blabbing

Our brothers and some responsible Nigerians are fighting for one African United and we are here fighting for division. An average Igbo man will be agitating for a dream that was meant to divide ya fathers land instead of calling for peace and one Nigeria. Shm

We are just deluded and narrow minded set of tribalistic bigots. The moment we choose to grow up from our biafura dream. And focus on developing our dear nation the earlier the better.

And most of ya'll supporting biafura are Christians right? We're the love ya neighbours as thy love thyself jesus was talking about? Shm

Think b4 you start blasting me u don chop?

#wakeupNigera
#grow up

I rest my case
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by valicious1(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:
I understand where she's coming from. Like the Biafrans, an average Nigerian is living in the land but not part of the land! When you can't hold your head high, enjoy basic humanrights or feel your leaders are truly working for you, then you are more like a refugee in your own country! Yes, we are all Biafrans, with the exception of a few super rich criminals who hold the knife and yam!
We need to talk privately. Can we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by mildteddy(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Rochas2023:
Go and sit down what do u know about Biafra

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by mildteddy(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2019
candidtalk:

Nonsense. Others hold you back ba? What stops you relocating to your region of origin where you can define that space in your own image and others won't be able to prevent your success or dictate to you how to live? Why is it that this simplest of concept flies above the head of every Igbo? You are the richest in the world and built London, New York, Paris, Milan, Lagos, Abuja etc.

What stops you descending on the SE with your human and material resources to turn your region into the Dubai of West Africa? Abi charity does not begin at home any longer? Or is it just about fraudulently blackmailing the world to believe you are 'prisoners' whereas the gate of the 'prison' (every world nation and every State in Nigeria outside the SE) are open yet you refuse to leave?

You want Biafra in South Africa. You want it in Abuja, Kano, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Kaduna, Ghana et al. When will you people simply do what is right and will gain you respect by making the SE formidably Biafran so the world can then start taking you seriously? Ogbeni, what kind of BS 'ideology' is that if not IPOB/Kanu and Invictus Obi-type scamming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by michoim(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Say that, you are satanist rather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.