Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (45907 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by realtyassociate(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmmmmn, you are calling for war of all against all. You are planning to put this state in trouble. I shake head for you
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by mabea: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
candidtalk:
Another proof of what I have always argued if indeed Aisha Yesufu said this. I.e Nigerians have now worked out the Igbos to noted they are stupendously egotistic and emptily emotional to the extent even insincere flattery can be deployed to use and dump them. Is this not how FFK who spat raw bile and hate against Igbo became their 'Son' once he started praising them and hooked up with their 'daughter'? Fayose, hailing Kanu up and down while fighting Buhari, is now silent over Igbo issues since he is no longer a governor and does not need the emotional people anymore.

What concerns Yesufu with Biafra if not that the word is trending and she needs attention she obviously knows she will get mentioning a people who will swamp the internet and social media obsessively once anyone of note associate with their Biafra nonsense. This is simply what Yesufu is doing. Expect Deji Adeyanju and even Adeyinka Grandson to announce themselves as Biafrans soon. Activism is now a profitable and bonafide profession in Nigeria. For smart 'activists', mention Biafra and get paid/attention.
Go and borrow sense

2 Likes

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by BOBAN2710: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Man102:
BOMB!!! "We're all Biafrans!", Aisha Tells Buhari, DSS (Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Convener of #Bringbackourgirls, Aisha Yusuf, has told the Department of State Security Services, DSS, and President Muhammadu Buhari that "we are all Biafrans", Igbere TV reports.

Yusuf was reacting over the arrest of a Nigerian Journalist, Mr. Chido Onumah by the department.

Onumah, a Nigerian journalist and rights activist who was arrested and detained by the Department of State Services on Sunday evening, revealed that he was arrested for wearing a T-shirt with the inscription: ‘We Are All Biafrans'.

Igbere TV had reported that Onumah, who was arrested by DSS operatives at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, was detained for hours.

Speaking over the arrest, Yusuf said what we have is Political DSS.

She noted that the Vice president of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was present during the time the journalist launched a book entitled "We Are All Biafrans".

She revealed that she is a Biafran too and the DSS can never shut her down to stop talking about President Muhammadu Buhari’s that has failed in all ramifications.

"DSS picked Chudo Onumah at the airport apparently because he was wearing a t-shirt that says "We Are All Biafrans".

"Are we not all Biafrans? Are we not refuges right now in our country? So, DSS that is supposed to be an intelligent gathering organization, protecting Nigeria, picks up a man, wearing a t-shirt that says we are all Biafrans, a man who wrote a book with the same title that the vice president was at the book launch. For what? Is it this same DSS that we rely on to gather information? Is it this the same DSS that we rely on to arrest Boko Haram leader, Shekau?".

She further lambasted the DSS and claimed that with the way they are going, they won't be able to curb the insecurity in the country.

She add that everyone is a Biafran including her.

" In case you don't know, my name is Aisha Yusuf, I am a Biafran, we are all Biafrans. We are not living in our country, we are merely surviving and we deserve better"

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1044278/bomb-biafrans-aisha-tells-buhari-dss-video/

Watch the video here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=408530679864480&id=785258648245480
sorry who is aisha yesufu?
we only know AISHA BUHARI
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by AquariusRising: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:
A lot of people on that first page got comprehension issues.. How did they pass English language in their WAEC examination

They didn't even try to understand the message she was desperately trying to pass across.. Is this lack of understanding an epidemic ?

Bro I tire o. I do believe that it is both epidemic and endemic......long suffering sigh!

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Freshmaxi: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Biafra must come
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by incentive: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Isimu gini!
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by ussv: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dat woman no well
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by Emichaelvictor(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Heffalump:

Your understanding is very wacky my friend.
Aisha is just trying to prove a point that the DSS is only humiliating citizens who have not committed any crime in their own country with all recklessness, while the primary function of the DSS such as combating criminality and information gathering is let to suffer.

Nailed it....

1 Like

Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by JonDon12: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

The more you try to understand this biafuro concept, the more stupid it appears.

I know for sure our blodas from that side will now cheer Aisha Yusuf up and admit her as a member of their biafuro.

The other time, I understand some people from southern kaduna were also members of this biafuro. Even Elzakzaki is now a full fledged member and indeed a leader, FFK, Fayose, Atiku, just name them.

From the foregoing, it appears once you are against buhari, you are a biafuran. Na wetin me I understand be dis sha. cool

I feel sad for you. The problem with a lot of Nigerians is a lack of imagination. They cant imagine a better life for themselves. They accept the slums their people live in. The accept Bad Governance. Illegal Governance. The accept crumbs. They are dead inside. They reject change. They reject opportunities. They reject Self Governance. They reject Oduduwa Republic. They reject Biafra

But there are some of us, that have dreams. That have imagination. That have PASSION and want to change things. That want a better life for themselves. That have a goal and they know that like all great goals, It cannot be achieved alone. We need Partners. We need to work together to secure Freedom for our brothers and children. We need to change the way our life is. For those of us, BIAFRA is a dream, a goal an ideal. Not just to have our own country but to have a country of Freedom, Peace and Security. It doesnt have to be Biafra or Oduduwa, Arewa or Nigeria but it has to be a country where we can live or survive. Those of us that can dream, that can hope, that can fight, resist tyranny, that work together to BringbackourGirls, those of us that felt goosebumps after watching this video; WE ARE ALL BIAFRANS.
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by JonDon12: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
I felt Goosebumps after listening to this post. For those who dont know, Over 100 of the chibok girls are still missing. Their parents have not had any communication with the FG (Buhari's Govt) for over 3 years. Banditry is still on the rise. The Government of the North still continues to try to payoff this Bandits as they did Boko Haram. lt doesnt work.
Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by JonDon12: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
candidtalk:

You are the one lacking reasoning and intelligence. My point is that Biafra has no ideological sincerity as you claim. It is a total fraud the likes of Yesufu, FFK, Fayose and co use to trend on social media and increase their personal popularity and relevance. Nothing typifies Biafra a fraud more than how Igbos , constantly claiming they want their own nation , leave and stay out of the SE to then adopt the language and culture of others.

Nothing shows the noise of Biafra as empty and insincere more than how your lawmakers in the state and federal houses of legistlature, business leaders and Igbo men/women of influence ignore agitating for Biafra. There is no 'ideology' buddy just a scam everyone sees through (like myself) and others use cynically for self-promotion and their own agenda (Kanu,Yesufu, FFK, Fayose et al).

Steve Biko said "The most potent weapon an oppresor has is the mind of the oppressed" You have let your Fulani Overlords thorougly convince you that your participation in this slave-slave owner dynamic. You have let your mind be opressed. You have let your opressors convince you of the emptiness and insincerity of freedom, self determination. You do not lack reasoning or intelligence. You just outsource it to the NORTH. '

Wake up man. Think for Yourself. Believe in Yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Highlights of FEC Meeting Held 13th - 14th May 2024 / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.