Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else (4358 Views)

Akwa Abasi Ibom Kingdom Now buys From Its Rice Production... Photos / Akwa Abasi Ibom To Function As A Kingdom With New Flag & Anthem / Akwa Abasi Ibom Commences EOC For Alternate 911 Calls...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Then it means you are kogi man. Speak More Language For Me abeg grin
mumu na kogi language be dat abi? Shebi u say am not an akwaibomite, now i speak ibibio language for u, u say na kogi, u dont even know the language of the land u want to claim, eyen ino nte fo
Use Google translate na cheesy
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Biafrannuke:
op owns several handles. he opened the kpoikpoi handle two weeks ago and also owns another one ntoakwaibom. Bloody yaribansa!
laff wan kill me o
Now u are claiming I own several handle cos I expose ur yansh, check all the handles if they relate in any way I repeat: Nyin ndito Akwaibom iyeme ndiseme Biafra mufo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
To even understand how tribal and selfish Igbo people are,try buying land or living in Abia ,Enugu,Ebonyi,Imo or Anambra state if you are from Akwa Ibom State.
We have to start dealing roughly with these Igbo invaders before they take our land and oil.
Igbo people will never accommodate anyone in their communities but will travel everywhere to claim land and insult the owners of the land.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, AKWA IBOM PEOPLE WAKE UP.
da owo nsuto aying ado mi? cheesy ado atata ekpe itid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by ken6488(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
If Uneghe people try us we will show them pepper.
Nonsense Biafra people.
We must stop welcoming these people to Akwa Ibom State, they are dangerous and greedy.
You wonder why they kick Igbos out of everywhere, from Hausaland,to Yorubaland to South Africa?
It's because nobody trusts Igbo people.
Tomorrow they will claim Akwa Ibom State like they are trying to claim Rivers and Delta.
Niger Delta please be careful with Igbos,they are greedy and untrustworthy.

WE Don't hate any one
Only problem niger delta will not go with biafra we go with niger delta republic
From delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Kpoikpoi: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
laff wan kill me o
Now u are claiming I own several handle cos I expose ur yansh, check all the handles if they relate in any way I repeat: Nyin ndito Akwaibom iyeme ndiseme Biafra mufo
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Biafrannuke:
op owns several handles. he opened the kpoikpoi handle two weeks ago and also owns another one ntoakwaibom. Bloody yaribansa!
this one dey claim CIA work here, eyen uneghe Ami enihe utom at all cheesy
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Kpoikpoi: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Da ndito uneghe ami eyem iko tutu.
They are all over the place trying to claim everything.
If they try us we go show dem power.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by gidgiddy: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
I created this thread to inform and not misinformed, now there is a heated argument online about ibos in Akwaibom state.
As u can see in the map attached bellow, Akwaibom is bordered by two IBO states, Abia and IMO, in Ika LGA which is closer to IMO state it's natural to have IBO communites there as well as in Local governments close to abia and vice versa, that these ibos were carved into Akwaibom in the process of state creation doesn't make them own AKS, they are aware and have been living peacefully with Akwaibomites, my annoyance is how the ignorant ibos online rush to claim Akwaibom even stating IBO language as a major language in Akwaibom, Akwa abasi ibom has different tribes the major ones being Ibibio, Annang, Oron and Eket, there are other sub groups which have their own dialect of which IBO is not among.
even in the state political structure power is rotated between the three major tribes, former Governor obong Victor Attah is of the Ibibio tribe, next was Governor God's will Akpabio of the Annang tribe then came Governor Udom Emmanuel of the Oron tribe and the circle continues so the IBO speaking communities are not relevant in the politics of the state because they are more or less foreigners
Let it be known that Akwa Abasi Ibom is not part of your useless Biafra, it might have been in the 1960s but now we Akwaibomites know better than allow ibos lay claim to our Land, our sister state is Cross river state which we were carved out from and share similar culture and language with. Its funny how these ibos think that anybody who exooses their lies is yoruba. This is the main reason yall is hated all over the country always trying to claim where u dont own as yours, with this rate maybe y'all will claim that u own Crossriver state and Cameroon cheesy
Finally a word to fellow Akwaibomites:
Ndito Akwaibom eku yak mbon uneghe mi ayip isong nyin, edoho by force ndi do Biafra, mmo ekid yin nte ayen ufok mmo and ndiseme ado ana atire.
Note that I will not reply anyone of you as my message has been passed to Ndito Akwaibom so u ibos can have a field day typing all u want it doesn't change the fact that Akwaibom State is not part of your Biafra.
Note: Second pics attached is from a meeting that held in 2017, We Akwaibomites are not interested in your Biafra. Our elders, youth and even children reject ur Biafra !

Did anyone tell you that the last president of Biafra was General Philip Effiong, from Akwa Ibom?

These are modern times, nobody has the time to claim anyone or force anyone into anything. A referendum will be held and if Akwa Ibom votes to continue with Nigeria, they will continue with Nigeria

The Biafran agitators want a referendum held in the SS/SE area. Those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans

The important thing is that everybody will have the right to choose
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Da ndito uneghe ami eyem iko tutu.
They are all over the place trying to claim everything.
If they try us we go show dem power.
mbo, ekere bo ke ndito Akwaibom ibaha ke NL so anybody si tang akpaniko ebo ke ado Afonja cheesy, especially ebud useme SLAP44 ado mi niehe utom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Did anyone tell you that the last president of Biafra was General Philip Effiong, from Akwa Ibom?

These are modern times, nobody has the time to claim anyone or force anyone into anything. A referendum will be held and if Akwa Ibom votes to continue with Nigeria, they will continue with Nigeria

The Biafran agitators want a referendum held in the SS/SE area. Those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans

The important thing is that everybody will have the right to choose
Akwaibom and other south south states are agitating for their own Niger delta republic so let them take their mumu referendum to thier states and leave us out of it, they are many minority tribes in the Niger delta that don't want to be under their mumu Biafra, we all know wat will come out of the Union
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
this one dey claim CIA work here, eyen uneghe Ami enihe utom at all cheesy

Eyen eka kpong nditor uneghe mmoh inieghe iwoud
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by gidgiddy: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
Akwaibom and other south south states are agitating for their own Niger delta republic so let them take their mumu referendum to thier states and leave us out of it, they are many minority tribes in the Niger delta that don't want to be under their mumu Biafra, we all know wat will come out of the Union

There is nobody agitating for Niger Delta Republic. With Biafra, you have groups like IPOB, MASSOB and BZF agitating for Biafra.

There is no group agitating for Niger Delta Republic.

The Biafra of the future will be by consensus. Only those who vote to go in a referendum will become Biafrans. Those who vote to stay will continue with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
mumu na kogi language be dat abi? Shebi u say am not an akwaibomite, now i speak ibibio language for u, u say na kogi, u dont even know the language of the land u want to claim, eyen ino nte fo
Use Google translate na cheesy

Kpong mme ndisimme ado yak, iwuod nte kiet mmor inieghe,.. When time reach, e go clear dem
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Eyen eka kpong nditor uneghe mmoh inieghe iwoud
mbo abiak mmo awod cheesy
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is nobody agitating for Niger Delta Republic. With Biafra, you have groups like IPOB, MASSOB and BZF agitating for Biafra.

The Biafra of the future will be by consensus. Only those who vote to go in a referendum will become Biafrans. Those who vote to stay will continue with Nigeria

The worst is thar, when worst comes to worst, we prefer to stay in Nigeria than join biafra..
In Nigeria we are afforded respect... Most Igbos have lots of trouble respecting other tribes.. Thats why most of you guys have trouble whereever you guys go...

In akwa ibom, we treasure respect more than anything
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
mbo, ekere bo ke ndito Akwaibom ibaha ke NL so anybody si tang akpaniko ebo ke ado Afonja cheesy, especially ebud useme SLAP44 ado mi niehe utom

Nkor amekid slap44 ado... Kuboro aye iko nte kiet, usoh ado, ado ata ata mkpeten.. Usoh ado inieghe ifiok nte kiet ntom, atta ebod ubom ke anye ado
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by gidgiddy: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

The worst is thar, when worst comes to worst, we prefer to stay in Nigeria than join biafra..
In Nigeria we are afforded respect... Most Igbos have lots of trouble respecting other tribes.. Thats why most of you guys have trouble whereever you guys go...

In akwa ibom, we treasure respect more than anything

That means we are saying the same thing. When referendum comes, Akwa Ibom can feel free to vote to continue with Nigeria.

Biafra is for those who are tired of Nigeria
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Cletus77 Otuekong1 Emae009 LastOrator
Nditor eka assemblee !!!!
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

That means we are saying the same thing. When referendum comes, Akwa Ibom can feel free to vote to continue with Nigeria.

till then if it ever happens but ur fellow tribe men think anybody that speaks against Biafra is Yoruba. 98% of Akwaibomites are against Biafra it's a fact ask 10 Akwaibomites if they want Biafra 8 will surely tell u no, I lived in Uyo and also oron so I know what am saying
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yha, the problem is, Igbo folks love to bully anyone dat doesnt see the biafran dream with them, they call u a slave, whereas we akwa ibomites kno dat staying with igbo in a biafra, we will be treated worst than slaves even....
In uyo here the owner of inels is an igbo man, the way he treated Akwa ibom workers in his place led to outrage in the whole state..
So Igbos can jus save us some respect by keeping us out of their map.. We will be happier with each ida dat way
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

When did invaders start buying lands? grin

Did Fulanis buy lands in Kwara?
Please how did u know the op Is yoruba
Please I need a sincere answer because I'm tired of this
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
till then if it ever happens but ur fellow tribe men think anybody that speaks against Biafra is Yoruba. 98% of Akwaibomites are against Biafra it's a fact ask 10 Akwaibomites if they want Biafra 8 will surely tell u no, I lived in Uyo and also oron so I know what am saying

Ofongg onwii.. avak usunng Oro ?
Me too na Ibibio with Oron Upbringing...
Oron las las na town... I love that place with my life
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
kettykin:
Na wao , the fear of igbos is the beginning of wisdom for yorubas
Please and please, give me the evidence of how u knew the op is yoruba
Please give me the fact
I'm tired of this crap
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Bighead9: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
these ibos desperation is second to none, Just see as the mumu guy think am using Google translate to type my own dialect, even Google no fit tell am Wetin I type for am, I no know weda na by force to join Biafra o cheesy

You dey mind them. The truth is, no body likes them. Even them no like themselves. grin grin

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nkor amekid slap44 ado... Kuboro aye iko nte kiet, usoh ado, ado ata ata mkpeten.. Usoh ado inieghe ifiok nte kiet ntom, atta ebod ubom ke anye ado

Write more of the language, if you can write about 20 pages with Akwa Ibom local dialect, then I will believe you are from Akwa Ibom.

For now your an imposter. cheesy
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Please give me the fact
I'm tired of this crap

His antecedents says it all.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ofongg onwii.. avak usunng Oro ?
Me too na Ibibio with Oron Upbringing...
Oron las las na town... I love that place with my life
cheesy cheesy ndo eyen Ibibio but mme dung ke oro town, Mme miss oron town, uyai iban ewak apa ki etie do
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Yha, the problem is, Igbo folks love to bully anyone dat doesnt see the biafran dream with them, they call u a slave, whereas we akwa ibomites kno dat staying with igbo in a biafra, we will be treated worst than slaves even....
In uyo here the owner of inels is an igbo man, the way he treated Akwa ibom workers in his place led to outrage in the whole state..
So Igbos can jus save us some respect by keeping us out of their map.. We will be happier with each ida dat way

Keep spreading lies. My neighbors in Akwa Ibom listen to Nnamdi Kanu more than me. They believe that we share a common destiny because Fulani and yoruba cannot differenciate between igbo and akwa ibom when they want to harm.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Please give me the fact
I'm tired of this crap
he has no evidence again, he has been busted by we Akwaibomites here in NL, pay him no attention
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

His antecedents says it all.
Which stupid antibullshit
Show me a proof he is yoruba or stop roping yorubas into this rubbish every time
U have no proof he is yoruba,the guy himself said he is from akwa ibom
Was he even abusing u
The next thing is Yoruba this Yoruba that
I sincerely hate living in this country with u people
I really really hate this and I'm tired of this
U won't want to attack him because he is south south next thing is to attack yorubas
I'm really really tired of this
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

This campaign you see is for the future. These yorubas and northerners are only trying to convince the Akwa Ibom people to vote against Biafra in a referendum.

That's the objective of these fake threads.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by kettykin: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Please give me the fact
I'm tired of this crap

His thought pattern and his previous post gives him up.

When the average yoruba sees igbos or igbo land make progress, they go into trepidation and schizophrenic discombobulated disorder. They cry , rile and kill themselves over that progress until common sense prevails.

Okonjo iweala , soludo stella oduah biggest critics were yorubas but maina has no yoruba critic

A little international airport in enugu , the whole of yoruba nation goes into mourning as if their destiny died.

The bitter truth is that igbos have taken some of thier best talents abroad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR Seals Five Filling Stations In Cross River For Sharp Practices / Lawan Seeks EU Support On Agric Products’ Exportation / Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.