Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage (8477 Views)

Question For The Couples/lovers. / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Woke4all(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
HELL NO Because the very moment she see my inbox, that's the end
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
ahhahhaha, guilty as charge right? smiley
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Woke4all(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

ahhahhaha, guilty as charge right? smiley
lol, I could can give my nairaland password to any chick.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
FSTRANGER:

AS long as the owner won't hate non-nigerians to post I will not leave here lol, ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ME? angry angry angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by crackhouse(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
which password are u talking of, is it ATM password? or social networks password{s}. if it is ATM password, i will say hell no!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by clemcykul(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
@topic
for wetin na i no want anyone to spoil my online runs
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by opabukun(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
SHARE PSWD NOW.
SHARE POSSESSION SOON. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
I share things with my HUSBAND, if you don't have anything to hide, why not?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
FSTRANGER:

What have I done to you or to this site that you want me to leave angry angry angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Woke4all(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

If you don't LEAVE PEACEFULLY, then you will be FORCED to LEAVE, with the aid of voodoo ofcourse!
mediatrix8:

FSTRANGER:

AS long as the owner won't hate non-nigerians to post I will not leave here lol, ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ME? angry angry angry
fstranger:

I hate when non-Nigerians post on NL.

Why can't you just leave us alone!
What's thd fight for?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by chines4(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
What for. A beg love no reach for that one. Tell Bill Gate that one and see his response. Password is Password and its for one person alone shikana
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by slap1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

Are you on facebook? Do you wear made in Naija clothes and shoes? This is the silliest post I've read in a long while. Nairaland is for Nigeria and friends of Nigeria. If you don't like it, log out forever or open your own forum. What a damn rascist!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Woke4all(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
^^Good one
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by HamidO1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

Some do it cause they love Nigeria, some even have connections with Nigerians like friends, cousins etc. You should leave them alone abeg, we need the outside world to know what's going on in Nigeria both the negative and the positive.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

If you don't LEAVE PEACEFULLY, then you will be FORCED to LEAVE, with the aid of voodoo ofcourse!

GOOD ones shall STAY and BAD ones are FREE TO LEAVE, I am not violating any rules nor INSULTING anyone here even though I am not a Nigerian, I WILL STAY, angry angry angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2010
The best word to describe a person who doesn't like Non-Nigerians are XENOPHOBIC

A racist is a person who doesn't care for a particular group of people regardless of religion, creed, and nationality.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by bkbabe97y(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

GOOD ones shall STAY and BAD ones are FREE TO LEAVE, I am not violating any rules nor INSULTING anyone here even though I am not a Nigerian, I WILL STAY, angry angry angry

Dont leave babes, I aint done spitting mack game at you!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nairaland is for Nigeria and friends of Nigeria.
Correct! She is neither a Nigerian nor a friend of Nigeria
. She is screwing a Nigerian, which makes her an enemy of Nigeria.

FSTRANGER:
DEAR,i AM NOT SCREWING NIGERIANS,NOT AT ALL AND never, How can I do it to my second HOME?, FOR YOUR INFORMATION: I have a lot of Nigerian friends ,they are wonderful and nice people UNLIKE YOU!, and you know what? I AM ENGAGED to be married to a NIGERIAN, now what is my purpose here? READ BETWEEN THE LINES OK?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by ccollins(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hi@mediatrix,do u prefer NL to other sites in ur area
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by opabukun(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
pleaze dont leave me baby. plz sob! sob!! sob!!! cry cry cry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
YES,i love everything about Nigeria, so I prefer NL bczI am trying to know about your culture,the place and the people.Above all,I wanna learn IGBO language sad but why do some people here aren't friendly  sad
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
Thanks, and I have already reported you to the OWNER of this site as he ordered to do so? wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hey dude
Can you please kindly stop with the e-bullying. It's an offence punishable by a ban.
Thanks
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by opabukun(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

Thanks, and I have already reported you to the OWNER of this site as he ordered to do so? wink wink

BEST TIN 2DO.
fstranger:

You dont know moi!

I just don't like your face, your race  and the fact that you are going out with a Biafran. I am a Yoruban, and I hate Ibos, with passion. I have now made it my job to see to your exit from this site, before the end of this year, Sango-willing.

JUST THE SAME WAY A BASTARD WILL PRONOUNCE HIS RACE: YORUBAN!!!

SPIT ON YOU fstranger!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by fstranger: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

HAHAHa. Just so you know, the OWNER (Seun) was my roomie in college.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by bkbabe97y(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

Above all,I wanna learn IGBO language .

Oh, boy! Yeah, u gotsa go, for real!!! lol

Kidding!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by newmusic: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
YES,i love everything about Nigeria, so I prefer NL bczI am trying to know about your culture,the place and the people.Above all,I wanna learn IGBO language Sad but why do some people here aren't friendly

You are welcome to NL any time any day.

These are the kind of people that complain bout white being racist, it is a free wolrd mediatrix,have fun!!!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by slap1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Oh, boy! Yeah, u gotsa go, for real!!! lol

Kidding!
Lol. Now I'm learning you 'hate' the Igbo just for the fun of it.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by slap1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

Matters not. Thanks for correcting my mistake. We dabble in and out of solecism now and then. At least, Opabukun has proved that. However, your attack on Mediatrix8 was unprovoked and rude.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Meldrick(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

You bully, now I'll ensure you are kicked out. Why can't you leave the girl alone and get busy.We shall see who is closer to Seun by the time you have no access to post. Spit on you.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Creamish(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
@ TOPIC

. .cant share password with him . . esp facebook . . gosh . .d crazy mails i get constantly will just split us up sharply! . . mayb when i take all my pixs off, then il give him d password.  grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2010
wink wink wink( bad comments , IGNORES) , good comments, Thanks , loving Nigeria kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Strugles Only Skinny Girls Would Understand / Why Are Girls In The Club Like This / If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.