Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage (8473 Views)

Question For The Couples/lovers. / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by anneduke: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
why hide, if you got nothing to hide? i say share.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
smiley
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by nortyd: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
my hubby and i share ours to almost everything comes in handy too seen as hes stuck in nysc camp i can pass messages etc on for him
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
nortyd:

[color=#006600][/color]
my hubby and  i share ours to almost everything comes in handy too seen as hes stuck in nysc camp i can pass messages etc on for him

That's sweet, Didn't you encounter any problem with that arrangement?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by ayoworld: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
I feel couples can actually share there password because they are one according to the bible.However there must be sincerity from both parties.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
ayoworld:

I feel couples can actually share there password because they are one according to the bible.However there must be sincerity from both parties.

I agree with you wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by nortyd: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
no problems so far it works for us
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Mobinga: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
fstranger:

I will let your imagination run away with you.

Nkan to ba wu elenu lo le fi enu e so.
Aren't you dead?? I told you on the other thread that I'll make your death quick and painless.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by fstranger: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Aren't you dead?? I told you on the other thread that I'll make your death quick and painless.

I just ordered Cyanide online, waiting for it to arrive!

Wanna join me?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Mobinga: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^ Nah, I'll pass. . . I'm not Kurt Cobain
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2010
hmmmmm still on the go wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by shilling(f): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with this, although I know it can cause problems. About a month ago, my best friend's husband freaked out after reading an email she sent out to her former boss.

I would give him mine if he asked for it. But, I wouldn't want his, cos I'm terribly inquisitve and the biggest snoop I know. When I'm at home with my family, I read their text messages, etc on their phones when I'm bored, just cos I want to know what's going on with them. Isn't that crazy?

If I had his password, I'd probably use it every freakin' day, just cos . . . sad In this case, the less I know the better.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by nj11(f): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2010
My guy knows all of my passwords .
Emails,Bank accounts,facebook,etc.
He is in charge of my facebook,screen it like crazy.

Starting to get on my last nerve.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by noblemanindeed(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2010
it is not really advisable 4 couple 2 each other password. my dear, trust no one!.byeee.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2010
noblemanindeed:

it is not really advisable 4 couple 2 each other password. my dear, trust no one!.byeee.

oh,Why u can't trust anyone?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by NubianQ(f): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2010
Hell no! SHARE PASSWORD not in this world, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by busyfinger: 4:57am On Nov 08, 2010
it shows a common opinion among couples,what a nice topic Mediatrix , Seyi
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2010
busyfinger:

it shows a common opinion among couples,what a nice topic Mediatrix ,  Seyi

hmmmm Seyi? So do you share your password to your special one?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by busyfinger: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2010
i havent done it in d past,but its not a big deal if at all she request for it,in as much as im not cheating on her or somthing else,so mei wen ti smiley
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mygladness: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2010
It is another demonstration marriage as God intended. They were naked but not ashamed" Openness.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mkpuluma(f): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
i cant give my password.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
mygladness:

It is another demonstration marriage as God intended. They were unclothed but not ashamed" Openness.

I agree!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
I wish the world were made of roses and that I could trust like that.
But unfortunately, that's not the world we live in today.

Even Jesus said to not fully trust man, but to trust only God fully. In a world were lovers become bitter enemies and wives divorce their husbands and break their vows under claims of "unconsoluble differences" (whatever the hell that means), you want to maintain your peace of knowing some things are still yours and yours alone.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Tinksh(f): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2010
If you have no secrets then why not. I got nothing to hide so dont care. If it proves i am open and honest then so be it.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Zzinho(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
for her own goodness and maintain healthy relationship she should not have all your passwords
reason 1.jealosy is evrywhere ant to everyone girls get jealous when their guys receive compliments like you are handsome,romantic and seductive
2.like on networking sites relationships also starts there imagine you logged in and you just find a lady seekin for attention iin ur guy will ur relationship truly be in gud terms?
3.relationships can end as quick as formed are you going to claim and stop her having access to ur accounts
4.betrayal can also happen you gave her ur everthing afta u trusted but she will abuse ur details eg insults ur frnds or even begg for money
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
you maybe right but again,it depends on the person lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2010
dat notion of sharing my password wit my wife/hubby is so farcical.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
Oh! oh
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Cuteobi(f): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
mygladness:

It is another demonstration marriage as God intended. They were unclothed but not ashamed" Openness.

I dont agree.inasmuch ur married,u still need some level of privacy.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Osama10(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2011
I just feel if you have nothing to hide you can share.

I share mine with my wife.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by emmydee(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2011
it's good to share. we share ours. it helps keep one focused. it brings some level of trust, confidence and tie. just like giving him or her d key to ur apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.