Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage (8464 Views)

Question For The Couples/lovers. / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
Imma need you to back up off the IGBOS! If you got such hate for them do not come to a site where there are igbos, and you can kindly delete your account and you won't have to deal with ditzy azz women (No offense intended Mediatrix) and Igbo nairalanders!

Now back to the topic,

What else do yall share iwth your mate?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrCork26: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mrs Eve, whats the password to your heart? tongue
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrCork26: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mrs Eve, whats the password to your heart? tongue
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr cock,

Go die nukka die! angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by pek(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
if not, then why not. for the two shall be one.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
FSTRANGER, : Are you talking to me? ohhh sorry,I was busy looking at Traditional wedding ceremonies lol, I am enjoying it! hehhehee, and oh,by the way,You are invited to my WEDDING ok?though now I really pity you,I guess you are a desperate man,better be GOOD so you can find someone, Who will love you ok? wink wink wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by fstranger: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
mediatrix8:

FSTRANGER, : Are you talking to me? ohhh sorry,I was busy looking at Traditional wedding ceremonies lol, I am enjoying it! hehhehee, and oh,by the way,You are invited to my WEDDING ok?though now I really pity you,I guess you are a desperate man,better be GOOD so you can find someone, Who will love you ok? wink wink wink wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope you understand that I was just messing with ya. No harm intended. Anyhow, thanks for the invite. I will be there. Hope you have a sister as cute as yourself. Goodluck with whatever comes next!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrCork26: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve <<<< time waster & long thing!! angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
fstranger:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope you understand that I was just messing with ya. No harm intended. Anyhow, thanks for the invite. I will be there. Hope you have a sister as cute as yourself. Goodluck with whatever comes next!

A ban threat works miracle! grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrCork26: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
errm, fstranger, bro, did u just say Mrs Eve is cute?,

***puts on glasses again** angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah you need to put them glasses back on HATER, cool
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
I share the passwords of two of my female companions. They trust me.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by ollybosieb: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by fstranger: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

A ban threat works miracle! grin

I will let your imagination run away with you.

Nkan to ba wu elenu lo le fi enu e so.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsEve: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
You too! grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by sleekymag(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
There's nothing wrong sharing passwords with your partner, but a lot can go wrong if you don't trust the other too well, and you never know what may happen in future. However, i share mine with my fiancee. Infact we share the passwords of our various mails, and facebook too. You'll definitely be uncomfortable if there's something to hide. And the other person not having it can always create room for something to happen if at all it wants to. Not that there's anything, but it goes a lot to say there's no biggie about it and we should be transparent to each other. either of us tells the other to help check our mails, if there's some important mail we're looking forward to, and we happen to be doing something else. that said we dont go around snooping on what the other is doing.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by slackjack(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
i share my password with my lady i also have hers of which she has asked me to help her upload items but i never venture to check her mails or messages, i just dont want to go there because she tells me everything that happens and i dont want to start running emotions over stuff like inbox messages which any pretty lady would definitely get as long as she has an account in a social networking site.
It all depends on the level of trust and understanding.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Sexytricia(f): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
well it all boils down 2 trust and understanding.
Some ppl think its an invasion of privacy while some do. I wont ask my sweetheart for his password but if he gives me cool and if he also demands for mine i'll give it 2 him cos we trust each other.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by medoski(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
I  am  a  network/computer  security  advisor  and  we  dont  advise  people  to share  password  with  their  spouse.

Here are some password formation rules:
1. Always use a passworded screen saver.
2. Avoid giving your password away. If unavoidable. once the purpose has been served,
change it immediately.
3. As a system administrator you are expected to send a monthly or quarterly broadcast to
all users to change their passwords
4. As a system admin create a strict policy to only accept strong passwords
5. Users are not allowed to share passwords
6. When typing your password don’t be shy to tell the people around you to look the
other way, including people you have given your heart to( you can give him/her your
heart but not you password)
7. Never make hard copies of your passwords
8. At the friendly or unfriendly termination of the job of the system administrator or any
member of the helpdesk in your organization, all users are expected to change there
passwords
9. Never use your login name as your password
10. Never capitalize or double your user name as your password
11. Never use your first or middle name as your password
12. Never use your boy friend/girl friend name as a password
13. Never use your plate number, date of birth or telephone number
14. Never use a password of all digit or letters
15. Never use passwords shorter than six letters
16. Mix capital, small letters and punctuations example 2b%ornot2b? is a good password, or
take two lines of a song you like and take the first letters of the words for your password.
17. Never click remember my password on your system
18. Use password that can be quickly typed
19. Use passwords you can easily remember
20. When answering password security questions online always give out wrong answers, for
instance : what is your mother’s maiden name ? – answer could be 2+3B
21. What is your favourite color? – Answer could be Ikeja so that people close to you
cannot make educated guesses and reset your password
22. Use lengthy smart passwords
23. Use non dictionary passwords
24. Configure password- aging feature
25. Never share  your passwords with  your girlfriend/wife, You can give  them  password  to your  heart but not  any  other  password.

visit  www.lulu.com/spotlight/onlysose  for more
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by babaogun(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
I have heard a few folks talk about trust without looking at protection.

Imagine someone tries to communicate with you and the impact could be life threatening to your partner if they come across it raw and unedited?
This could atimes be a matter of life and death.

If you have any benefit arrangements, make sure your partner is the next of kin.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by akbtunes: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
, if you volunteer ur password to ur partner, thts a sign of vulnerability and if you crave for ur partner's password, thts a sign of insecurity,
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Hamedinho: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
I dont see anything wrong in that since both party are one
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by ugopeter(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
sharing of password b/w couple is not advisable.i have a friend here in ile -ife , who is just engaged to this girl,in the course of their relationship,they exchanged their facebook and yahoo messager password , so this lady goes behind his back and started remobing every woman in his facebook that was his friend,then she goes to yahoo messagener and starts chatting with his friend and it is woman starts abusing them.The guy loses enough contact and when his boss,a lady calls she shout husband snatcher
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MaiSuya(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
medoski:

I  am  a  network/computer  security  advisor  and  we  dont  advise  people  to share  password  with  their  spouse.

2. Avoid giving your password away. If unavoidable. once the purpose has been served,
change it immediately.
3. As a system administrator you are expected to send a monthly or quarterly broadcast to
6. When typing your password don’t be shy to tell the people around you to look the
other way, including people you have given your heart to( you can give him/her your
8. At the friendly or unfriendly termination of the job of the system administrator or any
member of the helpdesk in your organization, all users are expected to change there
passwords
16. Mix capital, small letters and punctuations example 2b%ornot2b? is a good password, or
take two lines of a song you like and take the first letters of the words for your password.
20. When answering password security questions online always give out wrong answers, for
21. What is your favourite color? – Answer could be Ikeja so that people close to you
25. Never share  your passwords with  your girlfriend/wife, You can give  them  password  to your  heart but not  any  other  password.

Hmmm. . .nice tips

So there you have from the expert himself: keep your passwords to yourself!!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by adconline(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
I will take access to your bank account over any P/W unless it's the P/W to your wealth that authorizes me to spend your money/owo/ego/kwudi the way I like.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
I think it's silly. I'd give him my password, but I wouldn't want his.

One of us must act mature for the sake of the relationship. undecided
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2010
medoski:

change it immediately.
passwords

thanks for this nice info, it serves are a guidelines for everyone wink wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2010
I tried that once and paid a high price for it. You may trust your partner, but the future would always remain a mystery.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 1:36am On Nov 06, 2010
Maple:

I tried that once and paid a high price for it. You may trust your partner, but the future would always remain a mystery.

What priZE did you get my dear? is it POSITIVE or NEGATIVE EFFECT?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Rastamann: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2010
If you trust each other, then there is nothing to hide.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by gyde(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2010
I share mine with my wife,based solely on trust,ofcos there could be aftermath but that shouldn't be a point of bother,for married folks that is,am not sure it is advisable for singles to do same
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2010
gyde:

I share mine with my wife,based solely on trust,ofcos there could be aftermath but that shouldn't be a point of bother,for married folks that is,am not sure it is advisable for singles to do same
, depending on the couples themselves i think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell / How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.