Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor (68676 Views)

FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
wirinet:
Same thing madonna did by adopting 6 orphans or abandoned children from Malawi. Today those children are living a life reserved for prince and Princesses.
How many of our billionaires will agree to adopt an orphan. Even their relative's children are living in abject poverty.

That's why the whites are progressing, while the blackman is retrogressing. We are selfish, greedy and unpassionate. Even our so called religiousity is for selfish personal reasons and nothing to do with love and compassion.
your comment makes me remember 2pac song title - Do for love.
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
dancok:
can i see a pair? Or preferably send it to my whatsapp pls 08064357013.

We don't open bale ma'am.
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

We don't open bale ma'am.
ok is it leather bag or other material, sorry for disturbing
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow, interesting, God will surely reward her good deeds.
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by dave4rella(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
TheSourcerer:
nah I took em

grin
OK please comport yourself
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by whiteafrique: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tomorrow u wonder why they call u under developed third world

all our people do is jumping from party to the other marrying several wives

don't care about the future of his people,don't help his people when they are in need.

And tomorrow u want to be like the western world,haba do u think God is asleep.

People that value humanity with love always succeed.. God bless you immensely madam.

1 Like

Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by gideonvalor98(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is what 'real' success is all about
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by dayleke: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Thats one of the churches I respect

Thank you ma.
I do too.

Do you have a personal experience you wanna share?
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by dayleke: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
BravoDe:

U say?
Lol.

Yes o !!!!
I said o....
You sabi dem? grin
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by ifiokjohn(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
GOD never forsakes his own. For Givers never lack. Congratulation to him. am next by GOD Grace
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by Angelacruz: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Very true
TsaTrinity:
These are the kinda people that make life Sweet

Most people want you to do good but not better than them
#TruthOfTrinity
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by hardon1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
NigeriaB:

Hehehe.... don't even go there ..hehehe

18 years and 6 months ago...now see dis!

Primary school..6 years
High school...6 years

College/medical school = 6 years

Total= 18 years.

NB...if he schooled outside Nigeria, calendar may be a bit faster.

is English your problem, the boy is not 18 years o, he was only adopted 18 years ago. he should be in his 20s now
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by allfriends(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
God bless u ma
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by themanderon: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
A little good rendered to that unknown or helpless person can really go a long way even in the face of the ills that pervades our society today.
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by Evercurious(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
dayleke:

Thank you ma.
I do too.

Do you have a personal experience you wanna share?

Not really. I was born and dedicated in Assemblies of God. But while in school ,I attended services with Adventist, Deeper life and some other Pentecostal church/fellowships.. And I do love their outreaches
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by GoldHorse(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you Melissa. Real life saving (and not Slaying) mama!
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by centboy123456(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2019
franchasng:
Nigerian guys please we need to marry more white ladies into Nigeria so we can inject the blessed white race blood into Nigeria as a way of positioning Nigeria for greateness in decades or centuries to come if not, no hope for Nigeria!!

If you are a Nigerian guy reading this, please make it a priority to marry a white Lady before you die, even if you are married already, try and marry another wife and she must be a pure white lady, full blooded Caucasian white not wicked unintelligent religious fanatic Arabs, I said white!!

White people are blessed don't let anybody deceive you!!

Without white race, Borno state will be far better than South Africa!!

South Africa is a bit developed today, all thanks to white people from Netherlands!!

Despite using our national wealth she got freely as a gift from former Nigerian military president to become supposed richest woman in Africa, tell me how many people Mrs Alakija has helped with her wealth except snapping pictures up and down and intimidating other women

Despite looting our national wealth to become richest family in Nigeria, tell me what Abacha wife and family have done for the poor in Nigeria

Despite she and her husband looting Lagos state money dry, tell me what Senator Oluremi Tinubu has done for the poor and suffering all over Nigeria

Despite all the wealth, tell me what thief Rochas Okorocha's wife has done for the poor in Nigeria

All the rich black women and men, especially rich black women are wicked, mean and selfish!!

Black women will rather die than allow their wealth or money touch the life of others who aren't their immediate family members! That is why they maltreat their maids and treat them like animals that don't deserve to live!!

Black woman will be rich while her boyfriend is broke and struggling she will never help him for fear that he will leave her, but white Lady will help her boyfriend not minding if he would leave her or not, but black woman will only help if she will gain directly from the help, no selfless help from a black woman, all her help is for a profit!!!

Go to US, Europe, etc all the millionaires and billionaires have scholarships running into billions yearly they grant to all students who merits it thereby making schooling easy for the poor and broke but tell me how many scholarships Dangote, Adenuga, Arthur Eze, Arthur Nzeribe, IBB, Indimi, Otedola, Razaq, etc have running in Nigerian universities and polytechnics to help poor Nigerian students

Dangote only give small useless alms to only people in his village after becoming rich through Niger Delta crude oil!

Black man is the devil!!!!

in as much I don't like ur post u really make sense sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by TheSourcerer: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
dave4rella:

grin
OK please comport yourself
love your meme
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by dave4rella(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheSourcerer:
love your meme
cool
Thanks man
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by dayleke: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Evercurious:

Not really. I was born and dedicated in Assemblies of God. But while in school ,I attended services with Adventist, Deeper life and some other Pentecostal church/fellowships.. And I do love their outreaches

Nice one.
I can feel your sincerity.
Keep up keeping up.
Re: Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor by Lordsagna: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2021
God I'm looking unto you oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.