Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop (1595 Views)

Am In Love With The Wrong Girl And Can't Help Myself Out. / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Years ago when I was still in the university, I was having attraction for two beautiful ladies, one not high, while the other was higher. I met both of them together in our shop, while I was on holiday or Industrial training. Later on, I toasted the one I liked more and she agreed. But that was one of the biggest mistakes of my emotional life. After long years, I started wishing I went for the other beautiful girl which I had pretty low attraction for. The damage that relationship caused me led me more into flirting. But things are okay now by God's grace.

Lesson: Sometimes the most exciting is the most dangerous, and sometimes, the normal is the truest. So when too excited, check it...
Re: I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Validcode: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
I am glad you didn't go for the one you had "low" attraction for. It might have been a different scenario, maybe domestic violence and bad stuff. You would have made her life a living hell. She dodged a bullet. Thank GOD. Every relationship has it's good and bad, no relationship is perfect. Try to see reasons why you got attracted to the first girl with so much ease. Work it out!

5 Likes

Re: I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
justnock:
I am glad you didn't go for the one you had "low" attraction for. It might have been a different scenario, maybe domestic violence and bad stuff. You would have made her life a living hell. She dodged a bullet. Thank GOD. Every relationship has it's good and bad, no relationship is perfect. Try to see reasons why you got attracted to the first girl with so much ease. Work it out!
She is a beautiful girl, and likely to be a better soul. I don't beat ladies, and my father has never beaten my mum since I was born.
Re: I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
@freedomest whatever floats your boat.
Re: I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop by Jestin: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Put eye for ground next time .

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Wants To Marry Wizkid / Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With / She Never Text First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.