Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! (1224 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! by AGBAMA(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2007
THE FIRST WORD IS "I AM SORRY".IT MEANS WHEN EVER U OFFEND UR PARTNER DONT HESITATE TO APOLOGISE .IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE SUSTANANCE OF A HOME.
THE SECOND ONE IS "THANK YOU".IT MEANS U SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT EVER U HAVE AND TRY AND APPRECIATE THE GOOD THINGS U PARTNER IS DOING FOR U. THE THIRD ONE IS "UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER".IT MEANS THAT U SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER AND BE ABLE TO KNOW EACH OTHER WEAKNESSES AND TRY TO WORK ON IT.DONT DO TO UR PARTNER THE THINGS HE DISLIKE. I IF U CAN INCULCATE THIS TIPS I HAVE GIVEN, I ASSURE THAT THE SKY WILL BE UR STARTING POINT IN UR MARITAL LIFE!!!
Re: Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! by wadomi: 11:13pm On May 19, 2007
i want oko - or i want obo.
Re: Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! by dinnerm(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2007
thats it agbama.but there are still more though i cant get them now
Re: Three Words That Can Make A Marrige Last Forever! by amaikama(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! are u married?

(1) (Reply)

Intruding Your Privacy / What should i do if My Son confides in me that he is Gay? / He Dont Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.