Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. (6467 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
So i was watching a movie earlier today.
The couples just got married and it was their wedding night.
Something happened and the woman was not in the mood but the man argued that they must have sex since its their wedding night.
And besides they havent had sex before.

So my question is that is it a must a couple have sex on their wedding night.
Can they not have it on other night.
And is no sex before marriage an excuse to have sex on the wedding night.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:
So i was watching a movie earlier today.
The couples just got married and it was their wedding night.
Something happened and the woman was not in the mood but the man argued that they must have sex since its their wedding night.
And besides they havent had sex before.

So my question is that is it a must a couple have sex on their wedding night.
Can they not have it on other night.
And is no sex before marriage an excuse to have sex on the wedding night.
After being hustling for the Poona for so many months of konji you come say you no do for wedding night. Na to tear paeint o. Abi na blokos dey there? You sef answer yourself. You buy new car from Yankee carry am come naija you say you no go start am. Who does that. How you want take carry am from port go house?
Paeint tearing things

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

After being hustling for the Poona for so many months of konji you come say you no do for wedding night. Na to tear paeint o.

But its not by force now maybe she isnt in the mood and besides she will be teird.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
IMHO...yes they must make love on that night, unless something really "big" happened to her.

Some women may say that since he waited that long, he can wait a few days more, but such logic doesn't go too well with men.... as that man must have had a countdown in his head about that night.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

But its not by force now maybe she isnt in the mood and besides she will be teird.
Poona no dey tire. Na elastic. If you no want do just lie down there. Make I do the work. This thing no be argument my sister. After how many years abi months of dating. Plus wedding expenses. We die here today

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
IMHO...yes they must make love on that night, unless something really "big" happened to her.

Some women may say that since he waited that long, he can wait a few days more, but such logic doesn't go too well with men.... as that man must have had a countdown in his head about that night.

What if she is seeing her menses.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

If she is indeed not in the mood, let the man dip and smash for a few minutes and then release the months of konji he has between his legs.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

Poona no dey tire. Na elastic. If you no want do just lie down there. Make I do the work. This thing no be argument my sister. After how many years abi months of dating. Plus wedding expenses. We die here today

What if she is on her period.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

What if she is seeing her menses.

That's another matter...I would wait but I know many men who have no issue with menses and would just lay a towel on the bed and mount that babe mercilessly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

What if she is on her period.
We go chop am like that. Who does that.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If she is indeed not in the mood, let the man dip and smash for a few minutes and then release the months of konji he has between his legs.

But its her decision you going further might result to rape
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That's another matter...I would wait but I know many men who have no issue with menses and would just lay a towel on the bed and mount that babe mercilessly.
na man you be

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by lilmax(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
She said she is not in the mood

My interpretation: her ex knacked her the previous night, she's trying to buy time for the well to go back to a smaller form

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

We go chop am like that. Who does that.

Thats irritating you need to wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
No. It's not a must. They are married, the wedding night is the beginning of the marriage already, so they can have sex whenever they want to.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Thats not kul.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Nah...you will have to make her understand the situation:
(Sweet voice mode on) "my love, I have respected your wishes of no premarital sex before marriage, I have dodged many sexual temptation and remained faithful to our love by any means. The love that I have for you is greater than anything in this world but now that you are my wife, you need to understand that I am at my weakest point and unless I can finally become one with you tonight..... (switch to serious voice mode) so you best use your mouth, tittays or anus to relieve my konji because I ain't sleeping before I bust a nut TONIGHT!"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Thats irritating you need to wait.
When its your turn wait. Na question you ask I answer you with my own lamba. Rest assured any man way tell you say he go wait run from that man. Na them dey tear paeint break bottle join. Adios

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Thats not kul.

Before you point fingers at men, remember that many women have no problem with it too.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nah...you will have to make her understand the situation:
(Sweet voice mode on) "my love, I have respected your wished of no premarital sex before marriage, I have dodged many sexual temptation and remained faithful to our love by any means. The love that I have for you is greater than anything in this world but now that you are my wife, you need to understand that I am at my weakest point and unless I can finally become one with you tonight..... (switch to serious voice mode) you best use your mouth, tittays or anus to relieve my konji because I ain't sleeping before I bust a nut TONIGHT!"

Okay but i would not even think of sex at that time.
After the work for the day na rest the couple need.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Starz825(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Me don't need to argue with her...u not in the mood ABI ok......

Na to wait for the day wey she go dey mood.....me sef go form ..I no dey mood....this kind thing dey swit me die....
Me and am go sleep for bed and I go make sure say I no touch am....as in no romance for six good months....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Before you point fingers at men, remember that many women have no problem with it too.

I asked a general question though grin
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Starz825:

Me don't need to argue with her...u not in the mood ABI ok......

Na to wait for the day wey she go dey mood.....me sef go form ..I no dey mood....this kind thing dey swit me die....
Me and I am go sleep for bed and I go make sure say I no touch am....as in no romance for six good months....

You wicked ooo
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Interesting topic, buh no sex b4 marriage is kinda dangerous oo
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Okay but i would not even think of sex at that time.
After the work for the day na rest the couple need.

...pls do understand that the wedding day for a WOMAN is mostly to showcase to the whole world that she is finally married....for the MEN is mostly to finally have unrestricted access to the coochie, and if they have waited months or years for that, that man will want to consume the coochie as soon as possible after wedding proceedings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gisborne6:
Interesting topic, buh no sex b4 marriage is kinda dangerous oo

How ?
I will actually prefer it.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...pls do understand that the wedding day for a WOMAN is mostly to showcase to the whole world that she is finally married....for the MEN is mostly to finally have unrestricted access to the coochie, and if they have waited months or years for that, that man will want to consume the coochie as soon as possible after wedding proceedings.

Okay thanks for your contribution.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

I asked a general question though grin

You did but let us not forget all these women so h0rny that they are still on their periods and will knowingly tell us that it's "just finished"
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Haba nau! Is it that serious??
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
na man you be

Bro I guess to each their own...period sex to me is a turn off completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You did but let us not forget all these women so h0rny that they are still on their periods and will knowingly tell us that it's "just finished"

grin grin
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Haba nau! Is it that serious??

Brotha Shibaraba has no problem with it....and I have a very close friend who even goes down on his woman when she is on her menses ***spit on floor***

To each their own I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible / If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.