Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. (6498 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Martinez39(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
After successfully making him wait with "no sex until marriage", she has started effecting her plan to weaponise sex. If, on the honey moon, she can make him back down and wait for another day she's ready, she can make him back down at anytime with ease and it cements her control over their sexual life.

Though I am never going to get married but if I hear that excuse on my honeymoon, I am calling it off no matter how much I have spent on the wedding.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by carzola(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:
So i was watching a movie earlier today.
The couples just got married and it was their wedding night.
Something happened and the woman was not in the mood but the man argued that they must have sex since its their wedding night.
And besides they havent had sex before.

So my question is that is it a must a couple have sex on their wedding night.
Can they not have it on other night.
And is no sex before marriage an excuse to have sex on the wedding night.

Very childish post....
And the op am sure is pre-mature. ..

If not will know the first fun of marriage is the wedding night sex..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
carzola:

Very childish post....
And the op am sure is pre-mature. ..

If not will know the first fun of marriage is the wedding night sex..

Not pre mature dude.
And i dont think sex is a big deal.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by falcon01: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

What if she is seeing her menses.
she cant ooo... the marriage will not fall on that day sef.. I will calculate it

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Not pre mature dude.

@ above in bold
Really? Well, remember that sex is very important to men... and fulfilling/satisfying/rewarding sex is ONE of the foundation of a happy marriage

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nah...you will have to make her understand the situation:
(Sweet voice mode on) "my love, I have respected your wishes of no premarital sex before marriage, I have dodged many sexual temptation and remained faithful to our love by any means. The love that I have for you is greater than anything in this world but now that you are my wife, you need to understand that I am at my weakest point and unless I can finally become one with you tonight..... (switch to serious voice mode) so you best use your mouth, tittays or anus to relieve my konji because I ain't sleeping before I bust a nut TONIGHT!"
grin grin shocked grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
After successfully making him wait with "no sex until marriage", she has started effecting her plan to weaponise sex. If, on the honey moon, she can make him back down and wait for another day she's ready, she can make him back down at anytime with ease and it cements her control over their sexual life.

Though I am never going to get married but if I hear that excuse on my honeymoon, I am calling it off no matter how much I have spent on the wedding.

Please don't get married and frustrate someone's daughter. You prefer men right?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by MedicH: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Me I don't think sex is a big deal really. I've gotten my fair share and there's just nothing to make a fuss about when my woman says no on wedding night. I only need to read her yet to be spoken words before I grab my keys and hit the road to the ever waiting arms of my tight niggars. Whatever that will happen that night in Vegas must stay in Vegas but one thing is, happiness is sure.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Okay but i would not even think of sex at that time.
After the work for the day na rest the couple need.

babe u go wicked no b here o ! grin after punishin a man to wait, do you even knw some us can't even celibate 2weeks we go jus die grin after all d long sacrifice you can't honour ur hubby one night.
if you're tired or stressed out what makes u think he is not, 2sec everything go burst d wife jus as to be considerate

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Martinez39(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chi59:

Please don't get married and frustrate someone's daughter. You prefer men right?
Trying to paint me as a bad man? Where are the indications in that post of mine that I would frustrate someone's daughter? Why try to use the gay accusation? Can't find new shaming language?

Good night.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by kollog: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why d guy no go smash, except 'ti epon Baba ba ti sunki' meaning except his dick has shrink.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Trying to paint me as a bad man? Where are the indications in that post of mine that I would frustrate someone's daughter? Why try to use the gay accusation? Can't find new shaming language?

Good night.
Nope. I have read a couple of your comments where you indicated that you're gay. If you are gay, then getting married to a woman will frustrate her. Period.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Martinez39(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chi59:

Nope. I have read a couple of your comments where you indicated that you're gay. If you are gay, then getting married to a woman will frustrate her. Period.
Lies. Show me these comments. You are just covering up and withdrawing the smear. You wanted to paint me as a bad man that would frustrate any woman I marry simply because I wrote a truthful post you didn't like. You were also heading into the direction of insinuating that I am gay. Calling men that say things you don't like gay is an old tactic.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by OlawaleBammie: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

What if she is seeing her menses.
Maybe she should consider closing her eyes to stop seeing them nigbayen!!!

just jokin oo tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Lies. Show me these comments. You are just covering up and withdrawing the smear. You wanted to paint me as a bad man that would frustrate any woman I marry simply because I wrote a truthful post you didn't like. You were also heading into the direction of insinuating that I am gay. Calling men that say things you don't like gay is an old tactic.

Truly I have no links to those comments of yours. But when I do, I'll refer you to them.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by ibnzubair(m): 3:03am On Oct 06, 2019
C'mon, there are many sociocultural sentiments associated with that night. But then, it's a marriage, they can always find a common ground
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by DMerciful(m): 3:06am On Oct 06, 2019
It is a big deal! If you dont enjoy sex, look for a man that doesn't as well else na wahala. Sex is the sweetest thing ever so trivializing it even in marriage is recipe for infidelity
serosa:

Not pre mature dude.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by femi4: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:
Something happened and the woman was not in the mood but the man argued that they must have sex since its their wedding night.

That's the more reason they have to check the engine that night
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Chrisokifo(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Shibaraba

But its not by force now maybe she isnt in the mood and besides she will be teird.

It is by fire by force o
You Know how many preparation(s) that guy don do towess that faithful night expecting rain to fall yet the woman won form prophet by declaring famine on the day manna was suppose the fall
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by SendAbroad: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

What if she is on her period.

Why will you select a wedding date that your lady will be on period?
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

You know that the marriage is incomplete until they fvck right?
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Tallesty1(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

But its her decision you going further might result to rape
Fvck rape. Sex on that night is part of the wedding, goan ask Catholic church so saying that you're not ready is like saying I can no longer continue with the wedding. No problem but tomorrow, you go home.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2019
SendAbroad:

Why will you select a wedding date that your lady will be on period?

You can't know
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by SendAbroad: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

You can't know

Why won't you know....is it not part of choosing a wedding date? You have to discuss the dates to make sure your wedding day does not fall on Tomato red days.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Funmmyastic: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Chi59:

U.bunja is not married just a babydaddy,so why expecting him to marry?
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Excuse me but why would I dare marry someone I have not sexed before? So many guys are mad oo. What if you find out that night that the girls vagginna is as big as mount Olive, can you endure for a lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Sex is the only way to consummate a marriage.
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Powersurge: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

All these things happen because some guys put priority on puna and make girls feels like God. First all, no be me go wait till wedding night, knowing the level fraud exhibited these days.

secondly, you are not in the mood on our wedding night? fine, I will not be in the mood for the next 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Zombiekiller010: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2019
I will never beg my wife for sex and i will never put pressure on her for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

Come try and marry me and insist you no go give me chop for wedding night after holding myself for months or years waiting for the night. No that day you go no say I be tiger, I go tear your cloth. Babe, don't try this at home with your future husband on wedding night if you no want trouble o cos hin fit rape you o
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by Psalm2423(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Come try and marry me and insist you no go give me chop for wedding night after holding myself for months or years waiting for the night. No that day you go no say I be tiger, I go tear your cloth. Babe, don't try this at home with your future husband on wedding night if you no want trouble o cos hin fit rape you o

Married couples cannot rape in Nigerian Constitution. If e blow your eye con enter London, no body go talk.

I don’t even understand why you won’t want to have sex that night. Lord knows it won’t work o. Even girlfriend for two weeks must open London, then Na you way dem done pay for (buy grin) go come say no?
Re: Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. by ALERT07(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2019
falcon01:
she cant ooo... the marriage will not fall on that day sef.. I will calculate it

Lmao grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Girls Become Lesbians / Help!She is pregnant! / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.