Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos (7097 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

You igbos don’t know how dumb you sound. How can you tell an Igbo man to deny his identity if he’s truly Igbo? These people are the ones saying they are not igbos not Yoruba telling them they are not Igbo. A Yoruba man anywhere in the world knows he’s Yoruba. You can’t tell a Yoruba man from kogi or Kwara that he’s not Yoruba.

Look at how Omashola projected Yoruba image in the Bigbrother house even though he’s Itshekiri. Look at Omawumi, Ay, Oritshefemi. You see them being proud of Yoruba.

You igbos should stop blaming Yoruba for your woes. It’s getting boring. Can a Yoruba man tell you to deny Igbo? Is that how fickle minded you people are?

First of all, what they said is factual. The lots whom continously told SE Igbos lies about us especially on this forum are YORUBAS. Hell even the first topic on this forum I commented on was a topic created by a Yoruba informing SE that Delta igbos hate them and we do not see ourselves as Igbo. You demons have repeatedly sowed hatred from SE to us... FACTS!!! Majority of the time, it pure lies you tell them.. I've lost count how many times I had to defend ourselves against them over some bullshit divide attempt topics you demons created.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

How come you didn’t screenshot the hate from igbos from those threads?

You people only know how to cry victims.
I made sure to leave the names of the threads available for a reason. I made sure anyone interested can go there and check it out for themselves. Go ahead, post the "hate" from Igbos. Be my guest, post it. I'll wait

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

First of all, what they said is factual. The lots whom continously told SE Igbos lies about us especially on this forum are YORUBAS. Hell even the first topic on this forum I commented on was a topic created by a Yoruba informing SE that Delta igbos hate them and we do not see ourselves as Igbo. You demons have repeatedly sowed hatred from SE to us... FACTS!!! Majority of the time, it pure lies you tell them.. I've lost count how many times I had to defend ourselves against them over some bullshit divide attempt topics you demons created.

It’s plain dumb. I’m Yoruba from ondo. Can you tell my to deny being Yoruba? Can I tell a man from IMO to deny being Igbo?

You guys should use your brain sometimes. I’ve met people from anioma who told me they are not igbos even though they understand Igbo and sometimes bear Igbo names. My first girlfriend is from kwale.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

I made sure to leave the names of the threads available for a reason. I made sure anyone interested can go there and check it out for themselves. Go ahead, post the "hate" from Igbos. Be my guest, post it. I'll wait

The rest of Nigerians know how hateful you are. No need to screenshot anything. We all heard how kanu was spewing hatred against Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani on his radio. Thinking you can claim victim and wish those facts away is a pipe dream.

Go to Facebook and Twitter and see pure hatred from igbos.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2019
nku5:

Correct!

Even before IPOB remember how yoruba posters on NL would upload pictures of dying Igbo children during the civil war to mock them. In my opinion that made many Igbos start admiring ipob.

What made me join NL was a post I saw celebrating Igbos that died in a boko haram attack in the north

I remember that shit vividly. They did that shit daily. I know that's one signified my complete despise for them.

Who would forget their Joy when they assumed Boko Haram's victims were Igbos. I recall it wasn't until Boko Haram's victims names started getting released did Afonjas stopped rejoicing over it and condemned it. That's why it makes me laugh whenever they try to blame IPOB for their actions as if people forget how they acted before then. Shit, I've said repeatedly and I still believe it, I believe the hatred Nnamdi Kanu hatred for them stems from their rejoicement over anytime they believe Igbos are killed especially anytime Massob members are killed. After-all, NK was a past member of Massob, I highly doubt he did not see their actions on social media. I highly fucking doubt it

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

The rest of Nigerians know how hateful you are. No need to screenshot anything. We all heard how kanu was spewing hatred against Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani on his radio. Thinking you can claim victim and wish those facts away is a pipe dream.

But you shouldn't be angry like this to what you guys first started.
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by selemempe: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
Mumu, so warning you is rejoice abi
lol...I know even you were shocked at the level of hate yorubas had against Igbos as far back as 2012 grin chai

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

Stop screeching on my mentions and Provide your accusation. I repeat screenshot "hate" comments from Igbos circa 2012, 2013, etc. You lots have the tendency to hide behind IPOB for your actions. Every hate speech coming from Igbos towards you demons started as a retailiation towards your demonic animals behavior. Prove me wrong I dare you!!! Hell I'm a fucking perfect example. I've made numerous hate speeches against you Demons and that's because I despise you animals but I know prior to joining the forum, hell even the first two years of being on this forum, my feelings towards you lots was moderate. I never made any hate speech against you animals. What triggered it and started it was continuously watching the hatefulness of you animals. On this forum alone, I watched multiple Igbos that were decent to you people get turned to rapid Tribalist that insult, belittle and despise you animals. I've been here long enough to watch the rapid change of several Igbos and none of it was triggered by ipob but rather you demons

Here's another one again prior to IPOB. Again a Yoruba. If not for the fact they deleted the topic made about this guy on this forum, I would have screenshoted you Afonjas replies on his comment as well. Ndi Aras. Internet does not forget at all.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Westbestside: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

Stop screeching on my mentions and Provide your accusation. I repeat screenshot "hate" comments from Igbos circa 2012, 2013, etc. You lots have the tendency to hide behind IPOB for your actions. Every hate speech coming from Igbos towards you demons started as a retailiation towards your demonic animals behavior. Prove me wrong I dare you!!! Hell I'm a fucking perfect example. I've made numerous hate speeches against you Demons and that's because I despise you animals but I know prior to joining the forum, hell even the first two years of being on this forum, my feelings towards you lots was moderate. I never made any hate speech against you animals. What triggered it and started it was continuously watching the hatefulness of you animals. On this forum alone, I watched multiple Igbos that were decent to you people get turned to rapid Tribalist that insult, belittle and despise you animals. I've been here long enough to watch the rapid change of several Igbos and none of it was triggered by ipob but rather you demons

Here's another one again prior to IPOB. Again a Yoruba. If not for the fact they deleted the topic made about this guy on this forum, I would have screenshoted you Afonjas replies on his comment as well. Ndi Aras. Internet does not forget at all.
[/s]Zombie, proof the guy is yoruba

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by wirinet(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

This is from just one topic only ooo. Don't worry, there's more
At least like the fact that you are taking time to actually do some research instead of just making unfounded statements and elevating it as truth, as IPOB are famed for. Providing links and proof gives us something to debate on, instead of arguing senselessly.

Having said that, you have not done your homework well;
First Kanu relaunched Radio Biafra in April 2012, you will find out that the animosity started growing from that time, reaching a crescendo after the defeat of Jonathan and the swearing in of Buhari in 2015.

You just post nairaland usernames without bothering to research the tribe behind those usernames. Although this is an anonymous forum, the tribe can be inferred from going through the posts behind the username.
The first Username I checked namfav claims to be a fulani boy. Yes there might be some Yorubas that criticised Massob, but most of the criticisms were coming from fellow igbos. By 2013, most young igbos were frustrated with Massob, and that was what the more radical groups that broke from MASSOB, - IPOB and BZM, very popular from the word go. So to assume all usernames on nairaland that criticized MASSOB in 2012 -2013 is Yoruba is disingenuous.

Anyway, have to go now, have no more time to look into the numerous usernames you presented.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by gurnam: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
Zombie, proof the guy is yoruba

In Nigeria, anybody that tackles or confront igbos is an Igbo hater and Yoruba, according to those with the gift of clairvoyance. grin
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

It’s plain dumb. I’m Yoruba from ondo. Can you tell my to deny being Yoruba? Can I tell a man from IMO to deny being Igbo?

You guys should use your brain sometimes. I’ve met people from anioma who told me they are not igbos even though they understand Igbo and sometimes bear Igbo names. My first girlfriend is from kwale.

And I've met people who speak yoruba, have yoruba names yet maintain they aren't Yoruba. Hell a past friend of mine before I decided to stop hanging out with Yoruba was from Kwara state. He looks Yoruba, speaks Yorubas and both his first and last name sounded Yoruba to me but, he maintained the whole time I knew him that he wasn't Yoruba. If you check any of my past topics including old IDs, you'll never see any topic about him or others I knew. Why? Because I could give two bleeps who is Yoruba or not and most definitely, not try to create conflicts between brethren. Unlike you fucking Demons whom repeatedly created topics in the past which usually resulted to Anioma getting insulted. Hell some of the you demons pretended to be us and used us as shield against your bashing towards SE Igbos which usually resulted to them insulting us. You demons didn't stop that act until I and several other Aniomas got on your asses about it. Bleep out of here. You pigs knew exactly wtf you were doing.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by gentiles(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

Most of those Usernames are not even Yorubas...E.g Mekaboy. that moniker is a well known Igbo on this forum in the past.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by gentiles(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

All those banters u screenshoted were mostly insults between igbos and Yorubas, they were insulting each other. Why did you not post the insulting comments from the igbos

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by mabea: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

This is a thread I opened today, you can join the discussion.
https://www.nairaland.com/5455724/superiority-western-region-1969-published

The Yorubas since the inception of Nigeria had been the most successful, developed, and peaceful region. We have coordinated our lives in a gentle manner and made sure we exhibit little interference in the affairs of other ethnic regions. The reason I contributed on this thread was borne out of the earlier thread that addressed the issue of the Akwa-Ibomites and the Igbos. Nairaland is a global platform and its normal for all tribes to contribute on every thread, so what are you really talking about?

You people live in self deceit I won't say more.
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
wirinet:

At least like the fact that you are taking time to actually do some research instead of just making unfounded statements and elevating it as truth, as IPOB are famed for. Providing links and proof gives us something to debate on, instead of arguing senselessly.

Having said that, you have not done your homework well;
First Kanu relaunched Radio Biafra in April 2012, you will find out that the animosity started growing from that time, reaching a crescendo after the defeat of Jonathan and the swearing in of Buhari in 2015.

You just post nairaland usernames without bothering to research the tribe behind those usernames. Although this is an anonymous forum, the tribe can be inferred from going through the posts behind the username.
The first Username I checked namfav claims to be a fulani boy. Yes there might be some Yorubas that criticised Massob, but most of the criticisms were coming from fellow igbos. By 2013, most young igbos were frustrated with Massob, and that was what the more radical groups that broke from MASSOB, - IPOB and BZM, very popular from the word go. So to assume all usernames on nairaland that criticized MASSOB in 2012 -2013 is Yoruba is disingenuous.

Anyway, have to go now, have no more time to look into the numerous usernames you presented.

Hilarious. So now, when proven wrong they are Igbos. I So Dayokanu, NegroNtns, Bluetooth, Olaheavy, illeke Idi, etc....all of which whom were known as Yorubas and mentioned themselves as Yorubas are now Igbos. How comical. Oya point out the "Igbo" on any of the screenshots.

Secondly, funny how you try to take the foot out of your mouth. Your comment stated that Yoruba action was circa IPOB popularity and comments about them and that they were not bile or hateful towards Massob due to Massob never spoke of them. I told you bullshit that I was here to see the joy and bile comments from them towards Massob prior to IPOB came into the picture. You again denied it and when shown otherwise, you now saying that their hateful, bile comments should be ignored because "most of the criticisms were coming from fellow igbos. By 2013, most young igbos were frustrated with Massob". Alright, show us where Igbos rejoiced over their death. Show us where Igbos asked for them to be killed some more. Show us where Igbos mocked their death. Show it to us.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
gentiles:

All those banters u screenshoted were mostly insults between igbos and Yorubas, they were insulting each other. Why did you not post the insulting comments from the igbos

As I told the other nigga that attempted to use that as defense. I left the name of the topic open for a reason. Be my guest and post the igbo "insulting" comments that triggered the Yoruba comments. Be my guest, post it. Let's all see

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

How do you claim what is not lost? Ilajes are Yoruba just like Akoko, Owo, ijesha, oyo, egba, ijebu, okun etc.

I never said they are not igbos. They are the ones saying it. Sometimes I even tell them they are igbos which they vehemently denied. My first girlfriend is from delta Igbo. I met a guy in nysc from anioma who said he’s not Igbo even though he speaks Igbo. He said he understands Igbo but igbos do not understand his language. So face your own problem without bringing Yoruba into it.

Yorubas see anybody from Edo as Igbo and anybody after Kwara and kogi as Hausa. A man from Bauchi almost fought me for calling him Hausa.
When your Yoruba's press was doing the propaganda advicing the north to divide us ....you kept shut

Just keep shut n mind your business

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by gentiles(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

As I told the other nigga that attempted to use that as defense. I left the name of the topic open for a reason. Be my guest and post the igbo "insulting" comments that triggered the Yoruba comments. Be my guest, post it. Let's all see
Insulting Comments from Igbos pre-2012 are littered all over the forum and other social media sites. I have better things to do with my time than digging up all those unnecessary comments. Adieu!

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
gentiles:

Insulting Comments from Igbos pre-2012 are littered all over the forum and other social media sites. I have better things to do with my time than digging up all those unnecessary comments. Adieu!

Thought so. Why am I not even shocked. Just words without anything factual to back him up. Ndi Aras. Thought this was Lagos-Ibadan propaganda machine. Bye nigga

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Westbestside: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
gurnam:

In Nigeria, anybody that tackles or confront igbos is an Igbo hater and Yoruba, according to those with the gift of clairvoyance. grin
Lol, waiting for proof anyway
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Ikechunna: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
[s][/s]Zombie, proof the guy is yoruba

The dude Twitter account was deleted but, prior to it he had comments where he mentioned he's Yoruba. I'm guessing this one you demons will deny too.
Let me guess... Another non Yoruba pretending to be you demons no?

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by selemempe: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
gentiles:

since you are here...pls dig them up

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

How do you know he’s Yoruba? The idiot might even be Igbo trying to prove they hate them. Not everyone is as dumb as you.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

And I've met people who speak yoruba, have yoruba names yet maintain they aren't Yoruba. Hell a past friend of mine before I decided to stop hanging out with Yoruba was from Kwara state. He looks Yoruba, speaks Yorubas and both his first and last name sounded Yoruba to me but, he maintained the whole time I knew him that he wasn't Yoruba. If you check any of my past topics including old IDs, you'll never see any topic about him or others I knew. Why? Because I could give two bleeps who is Yoruba or not and most definitely, not try to create conflicts between brethren. Unlike you fucking Demons whom repeatedly created topics in the past which usually resulted to Anioma getting insulted. Hell some of the you demons pretended to be us and used us as shield against your bashing towards SE Igbos which usually resulted to them insulting us. You demons didn't stop that act until I and several other Aniomas got on your asses about it. Bleep out of here. You pigs knew exactly wtf you were doing.

There are Fulanis in ilorin who bear Yoruba names so I don’t know what you are barking about. You sound so dumb though like every Igbo man.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But you shouldn't be angry like this to what you guys first started.

The first government backed ethnic genocide in Nigeria was started by igbos when they killed leaders from other tribes and rejoiced over it. You can keep blaming Yoruba but the rest of Nigerians know how wicked you are.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:
since you are here...pls dig them up

Not everyone is jobless. Igbos started hate speeches in Nigeria in the 60s when they made a song about how they killed leaders from other ethnic groups.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

The first government backed ethnic genocide in Nigeria was started by igbos when they killed leaders from other tribes and rejoiced over it. You can keep blaming Yoruba but the rest of Nigerians know how wicked you are.

Make-up radarada.
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:

The dude Twitter account was deleted but, prior to it he had comments where he mentioned he's Yoruba. I'm guessing this one you demons will deny too.
Let me guess... Another non Yoruba pretending to be you demons no?

We all know how igbos create fake accounts to impersonate Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani to propagate hatred. You sound slow if you don’t know this. One used a Fulani name to call Yoruba slaves after the election they all do it here.

E.g cynthiakiss, aolawale, tundebricklayer, fumisweet etc.

Go and look for better things to do with your life and stop lamenting. You can’t change a fact.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by ProudDick: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Make-up radarada.

Nitwit.

Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

Nitwit.

Lolzzzz

Awolowo thought he could poke Igbos without consequences, Oh he died regretting his actions...
Re: The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos by selemempe: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

Not everyone is jobless. Igbos started hate speeches in Nigeria in the 60s when they made a song about how they killed leaders from other ethnic groups.
abi o...since it has been proved that yorubas started hate on nairaland...lets change the argument that igbos made hate speech in 1960.

Mr prouddick...can u post the song here so we can hear what you heard?

The Igbo Genocide / 2015: Jonathan, PDP Will Fail In S-west – ACN / Reps Move To Criminalise Late, Non-payment Of Salaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85