Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Southwest Rocks! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Rocks! (7636 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
With the three levels of the 2011 elections, the South West of Nigeria have finally told the world that they aint sisis, that they are highly educated and forward-looking. I am so proud to be Yoruba.
Others, please, watch and learn!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
;d
Re: Southwest Rocks! by aljharem(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
hmmmmmm

yorubas congrates grin u all go suffer am because u have just be taken out of national politics grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
alj harem:

hmmmmmm

yorubas congrates grin u all go suffer am because u have just be taken out of national politics grin grin grin grin grin

The only thing different is ideology. A senator is still a senator, no matter under which party he was elected, the same goes for governors. It is a federal republic, remember?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seanet02: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
South east sucks
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Southwest Rocks gi di gan ni,
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
I dont know if South East sucks, all i know is South West rocks!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
Call it "the revenge of the rascals" A clean sweep!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ShangoThor(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
We should also learn some humility in our period of victory, as we are still part of the African interconnected family of ethnicities.

The task is to make all Africans successful and prosperous!

God bless Africa.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
ShangoThor:

We should also learn some humility in our period of victory, as we are still part of the African interconnected family of ethnicities.

The task is to make all Africans successful and prosperous!

God bless Africa.

Go and preach your southern wahala somewhere. We have decided to take our destiny in our own hands. Everyone else is on their own.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ShangoThor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Go and preach your southern wahala somewhere. We have decided to take our destiny in our own hands. Everyone else is on their own.

All it takes is one Tsunami, and you are all f*u*c*k*e*d.

Grow the f*u*c*k up!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ese o ti e te ika yin fun egbe Acn.eleyi je ohun idunu fun wa ati ibanuje fun awon olote awon ajeokuta mamu omi
.Ire akari o. grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Other regions should watch and learn!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seanet02: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Aigbofa Roflamao
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
ShangoThor:

All it takes is one Tsunami, and you are all f*u*c*k*e*d.

Grow the f*u*c*k up!

hahahahhaha, who is going to bring the Tsunami? You? Rotflmao. You do not know how many Yoruba's there are in this world. You will be shocked. loool. We are the tsunami. Forward ever, backward never. This has been our decision since 1999, and we saw it through to the end. Tsunami. loool. Yoruba's are the ones holding this country from becoming 100 countries. ode.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Pukkah: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
alj harem:

hmmmmmm

What is national politics please? And how did it benefit the South West when all of its states except Lagos were controlled by PDP?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Yoruba's are the ones holding this country from becoming 100 countries. ode.

[size=28pt]WHY[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Bluetooth, u aint nice grin. Well, thje [i]ajeokuta ma muomi[/i]s need us like we need them.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ese o ti e te ika yin fun egbe Acn.eleyi je ohun idunu fun wa ati ibanuje fun awon olote awon ajeokuta mamu omi
.Ire akari o. grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Oh WTH!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni, u wicked no be small sha!!!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]WHY[/size]

Only granting the Igbo wish. They wanted it first, and we are our brother's keepers. Now it is easier than ever to break it apart or hold it together. We speak with one voice
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Only granting the Igbo wish. They wanted it first. We are our brother's keepers. Now it is easier than ever to break it apart or hold it together. We speak with one voice

[size=28pt]WHY DON'T YOU CREATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY?[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]WHY DON'T YOU CREATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY?[/size]

When we are ready, you will hear it in the news. We never do anything in a haste. Well planned and decided. We dont say Yoruba Ronu for nothing. grin cheesy
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
People wonder how we do it!
We do it in group!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

When we are ready, you will hear it in the news. We never do anything in a haste. Well planned and decided. We dont say Yoruba Ronu for nothing. grin cheesy

[size=28pt]WHY IS IT TAKING YOU 50 YEARS TO TRY AND CREATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY LEAVING EVERYONE BEHIND, OF COURSE?[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]WHY IS IT TAKING YOU 50 YEARS TO TRY AND CREATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY LEAVING EVERYONE BEHIND, OF COURSE?[/size]

Dont give yourself heart attack afterall it doesnt affect your people. You can try to secede again though. wink cheesy.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

You know what angry people do? They use big capital letters to type.  grin grin grin grin
I don laff tire!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
seeme2:

Bluetooth, u aint nice grin. Well, thje [i]ajeokuta ma muomi[/i]s need us like we need them.

Kini iwulo panti ewa ti o ban se pe o kan je lara ewa lasan ni.Awon oniranu yi need wa ju bi a se need won lo.kini anfani efa ninu eje ?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Gbawe: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
alj harem:

hmmmmmm

Alhaji, you are brighter than this na . The FG cannot legally hold back the allocations accruing to States from the federation accounts. Those gangster days are gone with OBJ . End of Story !!!The myth a State will suffer from not being under the PDP is entirely that - a myth. Anyway , how well have PDP States fared ? Have they done better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN ?

I believe You also  know of IGR ? Internally generated revenue? Well , no one does it better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN because the ideology of Tinubu and indeed his like-minded ACN progressives is that States should not indolently and cluelessly wait for disbursement from Abuja. Rather think as if you are cut off from the centre and you will thrive. Whatever comes from Abuja then becomes a bonus for a region where progressive politics ensures that folks cooperate to work for accelerated progress. It aint Rocket Science . Folks in the SW are happy because we now have guys in place who can take a Proactive, logical and scientific approach to leadership plus , most importantly, they will work with others for the progress of the region rather than pander to egotistic pontification as Daniel, Alao Akala and PDP Governors do .

Now folks like us are encouraged to suggest initiatives we believe will be inspected seriously and implemented if deemed feasible. I dare GEJ to attempt what you say .  Nobody , I repeat , Nobody will hold the SW back. We are no longer willing to persevere with an indolent, clueless and irredeemably corrupt centre that gulps so much and gives nothing back in return. Lets see how well those who are "under" the PDP umbrerra will fare .
Re: Southwest Rocks! by barryigwe: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
INEC should be questioned because if Rivers that has 70% river rime and some of the area can take as far as 2 to 3hr to reach from Port Harcourt can give their results b4 now what is holding Imo even after the fraudulent 10pm to 10am non movement by the incumbent
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, you are brighter than this na . The FG cannot legally with-hold the allocations accruing to States from the federation accounts. End of Story !!!The myth a State will suffer from not being under the PDP is entirely unproven. Anyway , how well have PDP States fared ? Have they done better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN ?

I believe You also  know of IGR ? Internally generated revenue? Well , no one does it better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN because the ideology of Tinubu and indeed his like-minded ACN progressives is that States should not indolently and cluelessly wait for disbursement from Abuja. Rather think as if you are cut off from the centre and you will thrive. Whatever comes from Abuja then becomes a bonus for a region where progressive politics ensures that folks cooperate to work for accelerated progress. It aint Rocket Science . Folks in the SW are happy because we now have guys in place who can take a Proactive, logical and scientific approach to leadership plus , most importantly, they will work with others for the progress of the region rather than pander to egotistic pontification as Daniel, Alao Akala and PDP Governors do .

Now folks like us are encouraged to suggest initiatives we believe will be inspected seriously and implemented if deemed feasible. I dare GEJ to attempt what you say .  Nobody , I repeat , Nobody will hold the SW back. We are no longer willing to persevere with an indolent, clueless and irredeemably corrupt centre that gulps so much and gives nothing back in return. Lets see how well those who are "under" the PDP umbrerra will fare .

Dont mind him. The SW now has more bargaining power. We will now only contribute back to the FG what they give us. Because the combined SW allocation is the smallest compared to our population. If the FG works against us, we will work against it. Opari. Now we can demand our due with one voice.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Dont give yourself heart attack afterall it doesnt affect your people. You can try to secede again though. wink cheesy.

[size=28pt]IT'S CALLED CAPSLOCK. YOU PEOPLE USUALLY TRY AND IGNORE THESE QUESTION. AND ON THAT NOTE, YOU JUST IGNORED THE LAST QUESTION.[/size]

seeme2:

You know what angry people do? They use big capital letters to type.  grin grin grin grin
I don laff tire!

[size=28pt]AND MEN FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN. I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE GO ON AND ON ABOUT "HOLDING THE COUNTRY TOGETHER" YET THEY CAN'T SEE NOBODY ASKED THEM TOO. IN FACT SOME PEOPLE ARE BEGGING YOU NOT TO.[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ooh, another Igboman dey vex for this NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trader Moni Boosts Financial Inclusion With 1.2m New Account Holders / LASBCA Vows To Demolish Buildings Without Permit. / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.