Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land (29856 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / How Do I End All The Relationship Between Myself, Parents And Only Brother / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by ejitest1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Call me 08064461737
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by jr3: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
My brother I know one church u will take ur brother to they will not take 1kobo from u and he will be delivered free but the church is in ibadan...email me ur number if u need to go..... adebayojr3@gmail.com
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much

My God salvation is free....
But in Igbo land it's not free.... Salvation nah cash and carry
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
ejitest1:
Call me 08064461737

Are you a pastor or a ......?
You know now?.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Mires: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much

Op, please don't give any yahoo yahoo pastor your hard earned money. If you can, take him to The Apostolic Church of Nigeria (TACN), Akon Itam, Itu LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

It's along Calabar - Itu road at Uyo. I have seen a lot of people in his condition redeemed in that place. However, you will need someone to be there with him. It's only prayer that will heal him. No body there needs your N1.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by mexite: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
I understand your plight and I pray God intervenes in your brother's situation.
As per the Pastor demanding for money before he can do anything, it's evident he is not of God. He's a man after his own belly. It is God that does miracle not man. He would only keep asking for more.

If truly he's a man of God, praying for the deliverance of your brother and restoration of his sanity would benefit his church than the monetary gain he's expecting because the church would increase in number and he would not have to demand before you even give (probably more than this amount).

If you are a woman of faith, pray to God, inform other brethren to join you in serious prayers (your pastor and the prayer team of your church), and see how God will deliver him from the spirit of insanity. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much James 5:16.

Let them take him to Bible believing church around as you raise your own altar of prayer but not to that Pastor's.

I decree by the authority in the name of Jesus that the sanity of your brother is restored. Amen.

Shalom

munarule:

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by tsims(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty sad to not only be at the verge of losing your only brother but also be at the verge of losing a family land.

I'd advice you do everything in your power to ensure that your father's land is not lost.
That land alone can transform your lineage.
People back away from land tussles because they are ignorant of the bigger picture.

Besides, the enemy MUST not have a last laugh over a complete victory.

For your brother,
In your best interest and for safety sake.
If he has gone mad, take him to Oye Emene or Ogbete main market and leave him there.

There are so many other mad people there.

Tough decision for someone you love but once a mad person is always a mad person; before he wakes up one night and sends all of you to purgatory before your time.
We've seen several of such cases.

Haba fear God o, this is not a good thing to wish for a loved one. If u don't have anything to say, just show empathy, it goes a long way. To the poster, pls look for a true Church of God. God does not charge for healing, it is totally free. I pray ur brother is completely healed in Jesus name and peace be retored to areas of need.Amen!

Shalom.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

I tried explaining to my parent that the pastor is fake but they won't listen. I don't blame them anyway, they just want their only son to get well

Take him to Salvation Ministries PH
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by princetboy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Finish him, xyxyxyxnxhdhdbcydbsjs.....,....... You winnnnnnnn
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by princetboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

I don't blame you,I blame the slowpokes who always like your posts because you are on the same side with them when it comes to politics,thereby feeding your ego.
Just so you know,I might actually be the only Nairalander who has never ever liked any one of your attention seeking,w hore mongerin g posts,spits tongue
. Finish him ...xyxyxyxyxyxtxtxtxyyyxy you winñnnnnnn
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by jchioma: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gwagone:
Juju dey ooo
Don't you back off that land cos it's everlasting and it's useful to your family

Go back to that pastor and tell him to use his own money to do it then after healing your brother, you will pay him back and even add small thing on top sef

We will keep praying and believing that Almighty God in heaven heal him without losing the land

Are you OK ?

What would the pastor be needing the money to do? Kill cow?
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by jchioma: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
colestephan86:

Go and buy 1raw guinea fowl egg
Boil it n make sure the shell doesn't break
Buy one needle, the long thick one
Pull a strand of tred from one of the cloth he as worn but haven't wash.
Put the tred in the eye of the needle and tie it.
Push the side that has the rope through the ends off the egg. And go and throw it in a flowing river. Pray on it in your native tongue before throwing it.

Nairaland in-house native doctor, I greet you.

1 Like

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by DukeNija(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Take him to MFM for deliverance. The whole family should join him. I can assure you, you’ll come back here to testify. Please try to do this.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by PeaceGord: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

I'll say this once and will not respond to your quote.

Take him to Jesus Never Fails Prayer Ministry.

It is a Catholic faith based prayer ministry at the Nike Grammar School by 82 Div. Abakpa.

They do deliverance/ counseling especially on Tuesdays from 1pm with one Sister Nkem Adu ministering.

Check them out online.

I hope the confusion that will fill your head after reading the valueless thrash you'll read here will allow you 'to just trust and obey ' my advice.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by sircrabo: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
okoroemeka:
it's normal for people to attribute what they can't explain or understand to the spiritual realm,those endtime pastors are the reason many families are in shambles now, always jamming one brother against another and sowing seeds of distrust, don't be surprised that nobody wants to take that land,its the sort of stories this so called pastors and charlatans will made up to scare you,next they will prophesy that you will be next to run mad,they are targeting your money,the influx of modern synthetic narcotics into the country is now making a mockery of traditional hard drugs like marijuana,drugs like sk, mamba,etc, will make a sane man run mad,.

You will live long. You really understand what's happening in pentecostal Churches today. False Accusations. if not lady against mother inlaw, it's tenant against landlord, their prophecies are now stereotyped. Another set of people they prophecy against is House girl and Uncle in the village. I go to pentecostal but the things I hear is getting too disturbing
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by mexxyaaron(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sonfethopia:

I can take u somewhere, with 2500 he will do checking and tell u the problem and where it came from. After he finds out he will so spiritual work to heal ur brother.

Where are you based, we really need to talk.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty sad to not only be at the verge of losing your only brother but also be at the verge of losing a family land.

I'd advice you do everything in your power to ensure that your father's land is not lost.
People back away from land tussles because they are ignorant of the bigger picture.

For your brother,
If he has gone mad, take him to Oye Emene or Ogbete main market and leave him there.

Tough decision for someone you love but once a mad person is always a mad person; before he wakes up one night and sends all of you to purgatory before your time.

Shalom.
. Your write show that you really and as a matter of fact urgently need a mental help as well. Look at your advise for a depress fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by efeski(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Take him to Yabeft
Don't pay any effing pastor money
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For your brother,

Shalom.
. Your write up shows that you really as a matter of fact, urgently need a mental help as well. Look at your advise to a depress fellow.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by mexxyaaron(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Elliot2:
Sorry about your plights. I too,don't really believe in spiritual stuffs,but they happen nonetheless. There is this old woman who has been suffering from stroke for the past 27years; I think she can help you. She sees stuffs and profer solutions to them. Early this year I was poisoned by a neighbor but for her timely help. She is already helping my female cousin recover from deafness. The woman is doing really marvelous things.
P.s. About her inability to heal herself, she said it her punishment for not doing the word of God. She said that in the past she told a certain man a vision she saw about him that he never took seriously and that when it happened,he accused her of being a witch. She said that she got scared about the name calling and therefore stopped telling people what she saw God showed and so got sick and from a drug she took her nervous system got damaged. She equally said that at a point she was taken to TB Joshua, and he told her that he couldn't heal her because she equally had the power to do what she asked of him and that she would have been doing for others but she refused to use it. And that her salvation and healing is in her hands.

Hello bro,where is this woman located,I would love to meet her because I have something troubling my heart for years and I need answers to them.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Sonfethopia: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
mexxyaaron:

Where are you based, we really need to talk.
Text me your number
Will call u
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Send me your email address, I will direct.you to an IFA priest but na for Badagry for Lagos oh
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by saintneo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=munarule post=82878247][/quote]
Take him to MFM, the MFM prayer city at Enugu-Abakaliki express way for Deliverance. Or bring him to MFM prayer city in Lagos.

Don't give any pastor shishi.

BTW, what village are you from?
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by themanderon: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Take him to the lords chosen. Miracles still happen if only you believe. I am witness.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by dederocs(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
NLmember:

There is nothing funny or intelligent in his attention seeking posts. Nigerians are band wagoners so the minute he got a little hype on nairaland many follow follow bandwagoners joined in hyping him and thats how he became popular today
You are right...crowd mentality syndrome...it shows intellectually laziness to discern, they feel if others like it, it must be right.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Dearlord(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
The solution to your problem is now inversely proportional to the solution.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by ictmikky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hi... Please take your brother to MFM prayer city along Ibadan expressway as soon as you can.

Don't worry about any thing.
Taste and see.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by LINTUNE(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For your brother,

Shalom.
.. This is si mean.. Bot funny at all.. Bleep u man! angry angry
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by LINTUNE(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For your brother,

Shalom.
.. This is so mean.. Bot funny at all.. Bleep u man! angry angry
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by jokinexcel(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Op please try OPM. I am not a member but I believe that you will get solution there.
Bunker1:

I am not advertising Church, But your story touched me. If you can come to Port-Harcourt visit Omega Power Ministries (OPM), you don't need to see the pastor to pray for you, just take assignment and it's done. It's not the only Solution
to your brothers problem, but this is surely the solution. No payment, all you need is prayers.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by marktpompido(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Call this number: 08165518035. This is not a joke I saw a woman that Mad for 30yrs but the man healed her. But the man is in Lafia Nasarawa State or u can contact me on 08062805552 for more enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-Law / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.