Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (41651 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by vertueptime: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
This i agree

TemmyT002:
Taking Nigeria as a case study, if you are not a Jehovah’s Witness, you must have heard from some pastors or some other Christians like you about how the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach the wrong gospel. You must have heard them say that they use the wrong Bible. They must have told you to kick them out of your house or never let them in. They might have even told you that listening to them could lead you to Hell Fire.

My view about them changed when I related with one of them during an external tutorial class. There was a single guy among the rest in a mixed class of Christians and Muslims. This guy was the only Jehovah’s Witness. We all had a lot of fun bullying him. We made jest of his bag and made jest of the fact that he was a Jehovah’s Witness.

Despite all these bullying, he never retaliated. We were still kids back then and our knowledge of the Bible was what we were taught in our different churches. We argued over some verses in the bible and the guy took pains to explain some topics based on what he had been taught. We all shut him down, of course.

Years later, I had the opportunity to visit one of their Kingdom Halls. I had read a lot of their FREE publications and I wanted to see what they did there. I was wowed. I have been to many other churches but this Kingdom Hall was different.

The surprising part was that after the service, I met this guy again and he was so happy to see me. I was surprised. I thought he would make jest of me and ask why I was there. Instead, he and the other people there showed me love.

How are the Jehovah’s Witnesses better Christians than the rest of us?

1. THEY FACE MORE PERSECUTIONS

The Bible says “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”- Matthew 5:10

John 15:18- “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.”

2 Timothy 3:12 – “Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.”

You will agree with me that Christians in Nigeria also get persecuted but the persecutions occur mostly in the Northern part of Nigeria. Jehovah’s Witnesses, however, are many all over the world and they are persecuted more than all other Christians of different denominations. The recent one occurred in Russia.

The Southwestern part of Nigeria, which is full of the Yorubas is considered to be full of people who are tolerant and accept you into their society no matter your status or religion. However, Jehovah’s Witnesses still get persecuted there most of the time.

I watched an American movie about the Second World War and at the end of the movie, some statistics were listed based on the number of people who were killed by Hitler’s Soldiers. Apart from the Jews, the homosexuals, and blacks, I was surprised to see Jehovah’s Witnesses listed among them too.

2. DONATIONS ARE VOLUNTARY

Unlike in other Christian churches where people are forced or even threatened to make donations, donations in Kingdom Halls of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are quite voluntary. When you walk into one of their Halls, you will see a box right at the entrance calling you to make voluntary donations.

In other churches, publications are not free. Pastors and General Overseers write a lot of books. Some churches even produce a lot of books for the benefit of their congregations but these books are not free. This is different with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

In each Kingdom Hall, at least the ones I have been to, there is a special place where lots of books and publications are arranged. You can pick any book depending on the language you want for free.

You might have seen them giving out books on the streets and they would never ask you to buy them. They would instead ask you to make voluntary donations. Even if you don’t have money, you can go ahead and pick. They are more interested in making sure you gain the knowledge of God’s word.

3. MEMBERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA

Do you know a Jehovah’s Witness who doesn’t ‘preach’ on social media? When Jesus was leaving the earth, he asked his disciples to go all over the world and preach the gospel.

Thankfully, we are in the jet age where you can share information that can reach people all over the world. Unfortunately, today’s Christians rarely make use of this opportunity to preach the gospel.

There are lots of Christians who have huge followers on different social media platforms but unless they are pastors, you would rarely see them post anything related to the gospel on their accounts. Instead of sermons you will see them posting their beautiful pictures.

Jehovah’s Witnesses’ members post different topics on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on. Whatever they learn in their Kingdom Halls or conventions, they make sure they share them online.

Other Christians prefer to share nonsensical topics and topics that won’t touch your life positively in anyway. They are supposed to share the sermons they learn from their different churches every Sunday but they would rather share posts concerning Big Brother Nigeria or other nonsense.

4. EVANGELISM

This is one of the things they are known for. Apart from the social media, radio and other modes of evangelism, the Jehovah’s Witnesses preach the gospel by walking from house to house.

Despite the fact that a lot of people reject them, they still keep on. Everything in their minds is looking for one or two people whose lives they can touch positively. You see them walking in the sun, with their umbrellas and bags, with no shame. They prefer to follow God’s instructions and they do this at least twice in a week, walking long distances.

5. TESTIMONIES

Their testimonies are different from those of other Christians. While other Christians give testimonies about what God has done in their lives, most of the testimonies usually involve material things of the world. This is good but there is always something missing.

Other Christians testify about the new cars they just purchased, the new child they just had, the new house they just built and so on. The testimonies of Jehovah’s Witnesses involve turning over a new leaf, giving their lives to Jesus and becoming a model example.

They have different stories on testimonies like these. When you read about people changing and turning over a new leaf, you will be encouraged and you will want to have the same experience. In one of their publications, I read about a Japanese Kamikaze soldier who fought in World War Two and then became a Jehovah’s Witness and began to preach the gospel. I was wowed.

6. THEY ARE ORDERLY AND CALM

Have you ever walked into a Kingdom Hall? As you approach the place, you would believe they are not holding any program because you won’t hear anything. It is only when you enter into the Hall that you will realize that there is a program going on after all.

Other churches love the use of loud speakers. You could be far away and you would hear the different speakers from different churches booming and screaming. Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Kingdom Halls do not pollute the air with noises.

During their programs, they never compete for Bible reading. We all know this. In Pentecostal churches, when the pastor calls a Bible verse, you see fifty people trying to read the same verse at the same time. You would think the fastest reader would be paid for it.

The ‘winner’ is usually the fastest reader. This usually causes fracas among the readers after church services and you may sometimes see two ‘readers’ keeping malice against each other.

The reverse is the case in Kingdom Halls. When a Bible verse is called or when a question is asked, people would raise their hands in order to respond. Everything is calm and quiet. You feel peace in your heart. You forget your problems.

7. SHOW OF LOVE

Many churches in Nigeria love to welcome newcomers. Some churches serve them foods and drinks and collect their phone numbers. The choir members sing a song of welcome and then some top leaders of different groups walk over to the newcomers to shake their hands and welcome. That’s all.

At the end of the program, everyone leaves and forget the newcomer. This occurs in most churches. When a newcomer’s phone number is gotten, all the church want to do is to make sure the newcomer becomes a member and comes always.

In Kingdom Halls, this is different. After the service, almost everyone walks over to you to shake your hand and welcome you with beautiful smiles. Then they politely ask if you would want free Bible study.

There are so many other ways by which the Jehovah’s Witnesses are better Christians than the rest of us and we need to emulate these qualities. There is a very big difference if we are being sincere with ourselves.

Showing love to one another is the key to peaceful nation. Despite the number of churches in Nigeria, in different states and in different streets, corruption is still rampant. Ethnic bigotry and tribalism is till rampant. Something is wrong somewhere and it is all in our hands to change things.

Emulating the qualities of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is the key.

SOURCE: https://opinionsandstories.com/how-the-jehovahs-witnesses-are-better-christians-than-the-rest-of-us/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Omojudy: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298138:
WE ARE ALL ONE BODY IN CHRIST.

The hand cannot be better than the neck or the stomach better than the chest.

Don't bring disunity to the body of christ please!
Don’t mind poster, he sha wan post!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
I respect these people. They don't worship God because they are scared of hell. The truth is, if Christians imbibed some of their lifestyles the world won't be this corrupt. They don't do the fall and die prayer. They understand love more than these other churches.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
TemmyT002:
Taking Nigeria as a case study, if you are not a Jehovah’s Witness, you must have heard from some pastors or some other Christians like you about how the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach the wrong gospel. You must have heard them say that they use the wrong Bible. They must have told you to kick them out of your house or never let them in. They might have even told you that listening to them could lead you to Hell Fire.

My view about them changed when I related with one of them during an external tutorial class. There was a single guy among the rest in a mixed class of Christians and Muslims. This guy was the only Jehovah’s Witness. We all had a lot of fun bullying him. We made jest of his bag and made jest of the fact that he was a Jehovah’s Witness.

Despite all these bullying, he never retaliated. We were still kids back then and our knowledge of the Bible was what we were taught in our different churches. We argued over some verses in the bible and the guy took pains to explain some topics based on what he had been taught. We all shut him down, of course.

Years later, I had the opportunity to visit one of their Kingdom Halls. I had read a lot of their FREE publications and I wanted to see what they did there. I was wowed. I have been to many other churches but this Kingdom Hall was different.

The surprising part was that after the service, I met this guy again and he was so happy to see me. I was surprised. I thought he would make jest of me and ask why I was there. Instead, he and the other people there showed me love.

The Bible says “Blessed are thoseNJ NJ who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”- Matthew 5:10

2 Timothy 3:12 – “Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.”

You will agree with me that Christians in Nigeria also get persecuted but the persecutions occur mostly in the Northern part of Nigeria. Jehovah’s Witnesses, however, are many all over the world and they are persecuted more than all other Christians of different denominations. The recent one occurred in Russia.

The Southwestern part of Nigeria, which is full of the Yorubas is considered to be full of people who are tolerant and accept you into their society no matter your status or religion. However, Jehovah’s Witnesses still get persecuted there most of the time.

I watched an American movie about the Second World War and at the end of the movie, some statistics were listed based on the number of people who were killed by Hitler’s Soldiers. Apart from the Jews, the homosexuals, and blacks, I was surprised to see Jehovah’s Witnesses listed among them too.

Unlike in other Christian churches where people are forced or even threatened to make donations, donations in Kingdom Halls of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are quite voluntary. When you walk into one of their Halls, you will see a box right at the entrance calling you to make voluntary donations.

In other churches, publications are not free. Pastors and General Overseers write a lot of books. Some churches even produce a lot of books for the benefit of their congregations but these books are not free. This is different with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

In each Kingdom Hall, at least the ones I have been to, there is a special place where lots of books and publications are arranged. You can pick any book depending on the language you want for free.

You might have seen them giving out books on the streets and they would never ask you to buy them. They would instead ask you to make voluntary donations. Even if you don’t have money, you can go ahead and pick. They are more interested in making sure you gain the knowledge of God’s word.

Do you know a Jehovah’s Witness who doesn’t ‘preach’ on social media? When Jesus was leaving the earth, he asked his disciples to go all over the world and preach the gospel.

Thankfully, we are in the jet age where you can share information that can reach people all over the world. Unfortunately, today’s Christians rarely make use of this opportunity to preach the gospel.

There are lots of Christians who have huge followers on different social media platforms but unless they are pastors, you would rarely see them post anything related to the gospel on their accounts. Instead of sermons you will see them posting their beautiful pictures.

Jehovah’s Witnesses’ members post different topics on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on. Whatever they learn in their Kingdom Halls or conventions, they make sure they share them online.

Other Christians prefer to share nonsensical topics and topics that won’t touch your life positively in anyway. They are supposed to share the sermons they learn from their different churches every Sunday but they would rather share posts concerning Big Brother Nigeria or other nonsense.

4. EVANGELISM

This is one of the things they are known for. Apart from the social media, radio and other modes of evangelism, the Jehovah’s Witnesses preach the gospel by walking from house to house.

Despite the fact that a lot of people reject them, they still keep on. Everything in their minds is looking for one or two people whose lives they can touch positively. You see them walking in the sun, with their umbrellas and bags, with no shame. They prefer to follow God’s instructions and they do this at least twice in a week, walking long distances.

5. TESTIMONIES

Their testimonies are different from those of other Christians. While other Christians give testimonies about what God has done in their lives, most of the testimonies usually involve material things of the world. This is good but there is always something missing.

Other Christians testify about the new cars they just purchased, the new child they just had, the new house they just built and so on. The testimonies of Jehovah’s Witnesses involve turning over a new leaf, giving their lives to Jesus and becoming a model example.

They have different stories on testimonies like these. When you read about people changing and turning over a new leaf, you will be encouraged and you will want to have the same experience. In one of their publications, I read about a Japanese Kamikaze soldier who fought in World War Two and then became a Jehovah’s Witness and began to preach the gospel. I was wowed.

Have you ever walked into a Kingdom Hall? As you approach the place, you would believe they are not holding any program because you won’t hear anything. It is only when you enter into the Hall that you will realize that there is a program going on after all.

Other churches love the use of loud speakers. You could be far away and you would hear the different speakers from different churches booming and screaming. Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Kingdom Halls do not pollute the air with noises.

During their programs, they never compete for Bible reading. We all know this. In Pentecostal churches, when the pastor calls a Bible verse, you see fifty people trying to read the same verse at the same time. You would think the fastest reader would be paid for it.

The ‘winner’ is usually the fastest reader. This usually causes fracas among the readers after church services and you may sometimes see two ‘readers’ keeping malice against each other.

The reverse is the case in Kingdom Halls. When a Bible verse is called or when a question is asked, people would raise their hands in order to respond. Everything is calm and quiet. You feel peace in your heart. You forget your problems.

7. SHOW OF LOVE

Many churches in Nigeria love to welcome newcomers. Some churches serve them foods and drinks and collect their phone numbers. The choir members sing a song of welcome and then some top leaders of different groups walk over to the newcomers to shake their hands and welcome. That’s all.

At the end of the program, everyone leaves and forget the newcomer. This occurs in most churches. When a newcomer’s phone number is gotten, all the church want to do is to make sure the newcomer becomes a member and comes always.

In Kingdom Halls, this is different. After the service, almost everyone walks over to you to shake your hand and welcome you with beautiful smiles. Then they politely ask if you would want free Bible study.

There are so many other ways by which the Jehovah’s Witnesses are better Christians than the rest of us and we need to emulate these qualities. There is a very big difference if we are being sincere with ourselves.

Showing love to one another is the key to peaceful nation. Despite the number of churches in Nigeria, in different states and in different streets, corruption is still rampant. Ethnic bigotry and tribalism is till rampant. Something is wrong somewhere and it is all in our hands to change things.

SOURCE: https://opinionsandstories.com/how-the-jehovahs-witnesses-are-better-christians-than-the-rest-of-us/

They party and drink bear

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by DonBenny77(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Please keep quayet I dated one for 5 yrs, she does preach on social media. She is like every other slayqueen that went to uniport.
I won't go into plenty analysis else you won't even greet them if you come across them.
They are the biggest pretenders and hypocrites.
Most of them are not dedicated Jws while the dedicated ones are "living in bondage".
A JW lady isn't permitted to mak love to her JW fiance before wedding night even after introduction but can bleep a non JW.
Very confused set of people if you ask me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Omojudy:

Don’t mind poster, he sha wan post!
No mind am jor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
JW representing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by MedicH: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Edybleketara:
their biggest problem is hypocrisy. outwardly jws behave like saints, but in secret, they do the opposite of what they preach.
they also have a knack for berating other religions. they believe they are the only ones who will be saved, and refer to other religions as Babylon the great- the world empire of false religion.

How does the Bible regard other religions?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by dodorima1: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298342:

No mind am jor!
[/s]
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by UdalaMmicha: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298342:

No mind am jor!
[/s]
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Ladycewhy(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
You did not talk about how they would rather allow their sick family member die than give them blood embarassed

you didn't talk about how they are waiting for everyone including you and i who are not jws to die so they can inherit the earth and things they didn't labor for grin,

you didn't talk about how they don't vote or support govt but still want to benefit from govt . undecided

20 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

They party and drink bear

Bear is an animal, shey you know

5 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by dejonathan(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
BuyACar:
I was here.

Proudly Jw!

If the world truly knew what they are missing they would be crying cry

Come and experience What REAL LIFE truly taste like!

Revelation 22:17, ESV: "The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price."

Matthew 11:28-30 New International Version (NIV)

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Come and find true happiness in life from serving the true God, Jehovah

Those who have eyes are seeing and those who truly want to serve God from their heart are taking action

45. Again, the kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls
46. who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it. ” (Matthew 13:45-46).
You're from which congregation and which state is it?Am from akinsinde congregation in Ogun state
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
DonBenny77:
Please keep quayet I dated one for 5 yrs, she does preach on social media. She is like every other slayqueen that went to uniport.
I won't go into plenty analysis else you won't even greet them if you come across them.
They are the biggest pretenders......
Most of them are not dedicated Jws while the dedicated ones are "living in bondage".

if doing what is right means bondage, then we are happy to be in bondage.

5 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
they err from the doctrine of the bible. being obedient to lies doesn't make the lie to be true. that what I can say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Kaybaba5(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Oluwa lomo Eni ti o nsin oun

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by DarkJeddi(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Am an Atheist but I do admire the way and manner the JW do conduct themselves and their dedication to their faith..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by verygudbadguy(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Very true. I attended a burial ceremony they conducted some years back. It was calm and orderly. No unnecessary noise.

6 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Emescot(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
I like the fact they don't believe in hell, their explanation on that makes sense, but I hate the fact they don't pray before anything, I hate the fact they don't see Jesus as God, I hate the fact that they think their Bible is the only correct one, I hate that they teach that every other religion is a tool of the devil, they teach that Christ will found a temporary kingdom here on earth, but forgot I that Jesus said in John's Gospel "My kingdom is not of this World...".

What do I know self...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Hotzone(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
If u ever spend ur life in jail, u will roll out red carpet to receive a Jehovah witness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by sacramento1212: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
DonBenny77:
They are the biggest pretenders and hypocrites.
A JW lady isn't permitted to mak love to her JW fiance before wedding night even after introduction but can bleep a non JW.
Very confused set of people if you ask me

Their greatest trade mark is hypocrisy. I've had dealings with them. They also don't marry outside their faith it must be their fellow JW or condition to marry must be that he/she must convert to their faith.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by judedwriter(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Good works alone, no matter how good, can save, except faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Itzpearlz: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Rafiq2:
Well they are really an intresting bunch really, though a bit annoying, but make quite interesting conversation. Even when I told one of their members i am a Muslim, she still insisting I can be saved.

I was like "saved?......from what" am not in any danger.

Well, for keeping me entertain I offered them chill bottled water on their way out. nonetheless I like how they are committed to their cause, I like them though, they are persistant

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Emescot:
I like the fact they don't believe in hell, their explanation on that makes sense, but I hate the fact they don't pray before anything

Well, we pray effectively and efficiently but we don't pray so that the public will recognize us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by coolh3ad(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
TemmyT002:

The Bible says “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”- Matthew 5:10

4. EVANGELISM

5. TESTIMONIES

7. SHOW OF LOVE

True Talk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by codinight: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Religion is a control system. Just be true to yourself and do what you think is right. The religion and it's teachings are highly contradictory. People only practice religion when it's convenient not when it matters.

4 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Eportal123: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Today is my birthday.

Say a lil prayer for me.

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by tomju(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
The truth sometimes is bitter. They do not force members to make donations. No tithes nor offerings! Yet the have the finest branches around the world. There could only be one answer. God is there! Everything is built from voluntary donations! Wow! Simple. Clean. Excellent facilities. This is true worship. I checked their website www.JW.Org there is even a free bible study. No one is asking for money! God is definitely with this people. No scandal. Cool.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by yeyeosoronga: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Christianity is a personal walk, and not a sectional or denominational walk.
Each will be judged individually.

3 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by donaldde2: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Why are Christian so contradicting each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.