Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (41996 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmmm,

You're far away from the truth Sir!

John prepared the way for Christ but they both taught things that's different, why? John taught people to continue keeping what the law says while Jesus came to fulfill the law and end it! Roman 10:1-4

John the baptist:

"And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 3:2).

Jesus Christ:

"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17).

Tell me what was fundamentally different from what John the baptist and Jesus Christ preached at the beginning of their ministries. undecided

Maximus69:

If Charles is the founder as you're taught about us, how come the teachings changed? cheesy

Are you asking me how your teaching changed? Why wouldn't you keep changing the word of God whenever you get found out? How many times have you changed the prophecies of the second coming of the Lord whenever it was discovered to be fake? You will have to change it so as to keep the gullible followers captive. You even changed the word of God by rewriting it in your NWT. In the beginning your organisation taught that Jesus died on a Cross but you now changed your bibles to reflect that it was now on a stake. The curse of God is hanging on your heads for changing the word of God and unless you repent you will all perish.

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Janosky:

The network was slow in coming up.. The Santa Claus graphics is STILL on your profile.

Must that be the reason why you should lie that I removed it from my profile. You better repent otherwise you will perish.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Janosky:

Your last sentence, very childish.
Please grow up.

What is childish about celebrating Jesus every blessed day?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Pastor Kumuyi never said that he would 'uproot some doctrines he installed' you are beginning to show that you really believe lies instead of the truth.
OLAADEGBU post=83338002:

I know you have to keep updating the 'truth' that you preach because your 'truths' are always changing.

Jesus Christ disciples wrongly believed that "the kingdom of God was going to appear instantly"
Luke 19:11. Jesus NEVER taught such gospel which his followers believed. Luke 24:21. Acts1:6,7.

What did Jesus Christ do ?
" He opened up their minds to fully GRASP THE MEANING Of THE SCRIPTURES" Luke 24:45
**Knowledge is progressive....

DICTIONARY

paradigm shift
noun
a fundamental change in approach or underlying assumptions...."
From Oxford"
OLAADEGBU says kumuyi is doing "paradigm shift".
OLAADEGBU fraud man theorist and hypocrite. Kai !!!!!
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is childish about celebrating Jesus every blessed day?
Do you,OLAADEGBU love the truth?
Then retype every statement you made in that post ....
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying the essential doctrines of Christianity is weird to you? undecided

Doctrines of Christianity or doctrines of General Overseers..?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
TemmyT002:

Doctrines of Christianity or doctrines of General Overseers..?

Doctrines of Christ.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OkCornel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" (John 14:6).

It doesn't matter whether you know men of God or not what really matters is do you know the Truth?

Pastor Kumuyi never said that he would 'uproot some doctrines he installed' you are beginning to show that you really believe lies instead of the truth. Please repent and put your trust in Jesus for you to come to the knowledge of truth. undecided

Haba OLAADEGBU, Please what did Kumuyi say in this video between time stamp 2:16 to time stamp 3:01?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Haba OLAADEGBU, Please what did Kumuyi say in this video between time stamp 2:16 to time stamp 3:01?

I insist that he never said that he will 'uproot some doctrines he installed' If you must tell believable lies at least post or quote where he said what you are accusing him of.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OkCornel(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I insist that he never said that he will 'uproot some doctrines he installed' If you must tell believable lies at least post or quote where he said what you are accusing him of.

So what did Kumuyi say he'll remove before he leaves between time stamp 2:16 to time stamp 3:01? The Unbiblical stuffs he was talking of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OkCornel(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Please tell us the unbiblical things he said he'll remove from deeper life before he dies nau...
Those things that are part and parcel of the deeper life structure he mentioned or suspected were hindering members' holiness

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Please tell us the unbiblical things he said he'll remove from deeper life before he dies nau...
Those things that are part and parcel of the deeper life structure he mentioned or suspected were hindering members' holiness

You must first all admit that you lied when you said he would 'uproot some doctrines he installed' then you will have to repent before you believe in the gospel truth. cool
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OkCornel(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You must first all admit that you lied when you said he would 'uproot some doctrines he installed' then you will have to repent before you believe in the gospel truth. cool

Just tell us the unbiblical things Kumuyi said he’ll uproot from deeper life before he dies nau?

Abi is the 5 minutes video too long to go through?

If deeper life has no “1% poison” then what’s the need for that confession from Kumuyi?

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

(1)John the baptist:
"And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 3:2).
Jesus Christ:
"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17).Tell me what was fundamentally different from what John the baptist and Jesus Christ preached at the beginning of their ministries. undecided
(2)Are you asking me how your teaching changed? Why wouldn't you keep changing the word of God whenever you get found out? How many times have you changed the prophecies of the second coming of the Lord whenever it was discovered to be fake? You will have to change it so as to keep the gullible followers captive. You even changed the word of God by rewriting it in your NWT. In the beginning your organisation taught that Jesus died on a Cross but you now changed your bibles to reflect that it was now on a stake.(3) The curse of God is hanging on your heads for changing the word of God and unless you repent you will all perish.

(1)The kingdom of God is what all the prophets have been preaching from the beginning!

Well John never taught his followers that for them to enter into God's Kingdom, they have to
©Stop stoning sinners caught in the act?
©Stop cursing but bless those who curse them.
©Stop praying in the public places.
©Stop traditional ritual fastings.
Just to mention few.

And if anyone heard this but insists on continuing with the old way of doing things, such a person have disobeyed God's only begotten son and everlasting life can't reach them!

(2) Teachings must change because the light is getting brighter by the day, and that's why the Pharisees never attacked John the baptist or his disciples because his mode of presentation still falls within the range of what they can bear. But as for Jesus and the Christians, their message hurts those Pharisees to the point that they cursed cursed and cursed them saying they're turning God's word upside down while God keep blessing the Christians as they're PRODUCING VISIBILE FRUITS like Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today globally! wink

(3) Your curses means nothing to us because Jesus knew that you're going to curse us before he admonished us to bless you in return. So my friend, you're blessed in the name of Jesus Christ! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Just tell us the unbiblical things Kumuyi said he’ll uproot from deeper life before he dies nau?

Abi is the 5 minutes video too long to go through?

If deeper life has no “1% poison” then what’s the need for that confession from Kumuyi?

I know one at least!

Kumuyi refused to ordain pastors who will serve as regional pastors so his branch didn't increase rapidly like other churches. Baba wanted all the goodies alone!

Today i while standing with my cart, i saw a poster of Kumuyi with regional pastors (ordained by those he refused to agree with before) but there is no renown pastor ordained by Kumuyi.

So he need to change this arrangemet before he dies or else deeper life will die immediately baba die! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

(1)The kingdom of God is what all the prophets have been preaching from the beginning!

Well John never taught his followers that for them to enter into God's Kingdom, they have to
©Stop stoning sinners caught in the act?
©Stop cursing but bless those who curse them.
©Stop praying in the public places.
©Stop traditional ritual fastings.
Just to mention few.

And if anyone heard this but insists on continuing with the old way of doing things, such a person have disobeyed God's only begotten son and everlasting life can't reach them!

"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:15).

If you would take anything from the beginning of Jesus' and JTB's ministry you should learn that you must repent and believe gospel.

Maximus69:

(2) Teachings must change because the light is getting brighter by the day, and that's why the Pharisees never attacked John the baptist or his disciples because his mode of presentation still falls within the range of what they can bear. But as for Jesus and the Christians, their message hurts those Pharisees to the point that they cursed cursed and cursed them saying they're turning God's word upside down while God keep blessing the Christians as they're PRODUCING VISIBILE FRUITS like Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today globally! wink

"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force" (Matthew 11:12).

That is what happens when you begin to teach and preach before receiving the Light of the world, who is Jesus Christ. The Pharisees never attacked John the baptist but he got his head chopped off for preaching the truth to king Herod. From the time of John the baptist the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent will take it by force.

Maximus69:

(3) Your curses means nothing to us because Jesus knew that you're going to curse us before he admonished us to bless you in return. So my friend, you're blessed in the name of Jesus Christ! smiley

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:19).

There is no need for me to curse who God has cursed already as you can see in the verse above. God is merciful if you will repent and believe the gospel truth before it gets too late.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

I know one at least!

Kumuyi refused to ordain pastors who will serve as regional pastors so his branch didn't increase rapidly like other churches. Baba wanted all the goodies alone!

Today i while standing with my cart, i saw a poster of Kumuyi with regional pastors (ordained by those he refused to agree with before) but there is no renown pastor ordained by Kumuyi.

So he need to change this arrangemet before he dies or else deeper life will die immediately baba die! cheesy

Have you repented of the lies you told and still tell that Pastor Kumuyi was once a member of the Jehovah Witnesses sect? undecided
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Have you repented of the lies you told and still tell that Pastor Kumuyi was once a member of the Jehovah Witnesses sect? undecided

Are you ready to present the 1980s publication of Kumuyi on the forum?

If you do and post the photocopy drawings found in his publication and it's not stolen from Jehovah's Witnesses publications, then i'll not only repent as a lie but become a deeper life member today! wink

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Doctrines of Christ.

If we all followed the doctrines of Christ, there will be no divisions and denominations. The body of Christ is not divided

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
TemmyT002:

If we all followed the doctrines of Christ, there will be no divisions and denominations. The body of Christ is not divided

Who said that there is no unity in the body of Christ even though we have different denominations? It's only the false teachers that are sidetracked.

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Are you ready to present the 1980s publication of Kumuyi on the forum?

If you do and post the photocopy drawings found in his publication and it's not stolen from Jehovah's Witnesses publications, then i'll not only repent as a lie but become a deeper life member today! wink

The onus probandi is on you to supply the evidence of your claim otherwise forever hold your peace.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The onus probandi is on you to supply the evidence of your claim otherwise forever hold your peace.

Good!

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by grandstar(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Bondatt:

Here it is sir

https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php

Truth fears no scrutiny. So do your research without fear.

jwfacts.com is a disreputable website whose only existence is to disparage Jehovah's organisation and draw away his disciples from Him (Read Acts 20:28-30).

We aren't aligned with the UN. Our obedience is to the Christ. We have always stood neutral down to this day in respect of political affairs, something many non-Witnesses even know and which we have suffered immeasurably for. To now say we are aligned with the UN makes mockery of the suffering which many of us go through because of our neutral stand.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:08am On Oct 22, 2019
malvisguy212:

Read Acts 5:1-6 . According to verse 3, who
did Ananias lie to ?

But Peter said, “Ananias, why has
Satan filled your heart to lie
to the HOLY SPIRIT and to keep
back some of the price of the
land?

Ananias lied to the Holy spirit. Then in verse 4, who is Ananias accused of laying to?

4 “While it remained unsold, did it
not remain your own? And
after it was sold, was it not
under your control? Why is it
that you have conceived this
deed in your heart? You have
not lied to men but TO GOD.”

Malvis, why you dey dodge the question I asked you...?
If na WAEC question, na straight 'F9' for you...
I never asked you anything about Acts 5:1-6.
Pls, answer this question below.....

***** Question:
You worship 3 person, triune Godhead.
Jehovah commanded Jesus Christ to
sit at his right hand....
where did Jehovah install the holy
spirit to sit ?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2019
potent5:

I know you know Op very well to know he's not a JW. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. What can you do about my opinion?

The OP has said several times that he's not JW. Have you any proof ? Show us... everyone here is keen to know the truth.
Your personal views can not change what I have found out to be true.
Na you get your mouth las las...
Shalom.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Kolping:
Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Hebrews 4:12 King James Version (KJV)
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrew 4:12, the word of God has refined JWs world wide despite obvious imperfections and mistakes common to human nature, that is what , perhaps, prompted the OP,Temmy to open this thread.

*** JW no dey prophesy 'Vision 2020' is your year of breakthroughs, JWs no dey do consultancy fees' to "cast out devils",& "do powerful works".
"Job's blessings unsecured" con men & pastorpreneurs fits Jesus Christ description there in Matt 7:21-23..
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 2:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Kolping:
John 14:9 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

John 12:45 King James Version (KJV)
And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

John12:45 and John14:9, have ZERO connection to your Trinity scam.
** ** Matt 10:40
". Whoever receives you receives me also, and whoever receives me receives also the One who sent me"
Matt10:40, Jesus Christ says both himself and the preacher of the good news are his Father's representatives.

*** John12:45 and John14:9, Jesus Christ is saying he represents his Father who sent him.
For instance, you sent your Messenger to Alaba Market, whoever sees your Messenger has seen you who sent him....
Your Messenger went to Alaba Market in the name of Oga Boss- You.
Compare John 5:37,43. John7:16. 14:28.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TheAk(m): 2:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Janosky:

You're posting POO.
Clap for yourself.
How many times you done climb your church pulpit and challenge your pastorpreneurs false teachings after he has separated you from your hard earned money in the name of membership dues & other gbogbotigbo?
How much apostle Paul and Peter pay for membership dues?

Your pastors "this is your year" mantra , failed prophecies and ritualistic singsong, you no dey see am?
How many times have you raise objections in your church?
JWs are going forward....
Keep deluding yourself.

you used a stereotype to fight against another stereotype,thats new.....
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2019
grandstar:

jwfacts.com is a disreputable website whose only existence is to disparage Jehovah's organisation and draw away his disciples from Him (Read Acts 20:28-30).

We aren't aligned with the UN. Our obedience is to the Christ. We have always stood neutral down to this day in respect of political affairs, something many non-Witnesses even know and which we have suffered immeasurably for. To now say we are aligned with the UN makes mockery of the suffering which many of us go through because of our neutral stand.

The Bondatt guy is the funniest clown ever on this planet!

Just imagine someone saying such evil about Jehovah's organization, he is the same person saying "Go and meet your elders(those taking the lead amongst Jehovah's Witnesses) for what? HELP!

Instead of mentioning his own religious groups, he mentioned Mormon to ridicule Jehovah's Witnesses, at the same time he feels JWs are well disciplined to the point that one can report their activities on social media to their organization and expect them to be reproved! cheesy

Useless idiots everywhere this days! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Bondatt: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
grandstar:

The problem with you is that you are a mindless controlled robot and you don't even know it. I posted a link, and instead of you to go through it, you tried to discredit the source without even reading it. Well, that's what you'll expect from someone under mind control.

Your mind has been programmed to shut down and tag as untrue anything critical of your American cult.

Well I don't speak without fact, and since you want a secular source, here it is:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world

I'm waiting for you to discredit theguardian news house too. I really feel for you.

See another link :

http://web.archive.org/web/20170304073619/http://ask.un.org/faq/14501

There's a saying that what you don't know is bigger than you.

Truth fears no scrutiny. Make your research

Also don't forget to watch the Australian royal commission case number 29 on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE_oof1RzE

See Governing body member Geoffrey Jackson lie under oath.

Truth fears no scrutiny. Do your research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Bondatt: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bondatt guy is the funniest clown ever on this planet!

Just imagine someone saying such evil about Jehovah's organization, he is the same person saying "Go and meet your elders(those taking the lead amongst Jehovah's Witnesses) for what? HELP!

Instead of mentioning his own religious groups, he mentioned Mormon to ridicule Jehovah's Witnesses, at the same time he feels JWs are well disciplined to the point that one can report their activities on social media to their organization and expect them to be reproved! cheesy
Useless idiots everywhere this days! cheesy

Keep typing grin more things I need to send to the branch. You don't know who are dealing with aswear. grin

To ur question, see how wapped ur reasoning is, you think every one is associated with organized religion. Do you know that Russell in his earlier days condemned organized religion? Don't believe me, see it here

"(2) Beware of "organization." It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others' consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God's Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day."
-Watchtower 1895 Sep 15 reprints p.1866.

"We are in fellowship with all Christians in whom we can recognize the Bible as the only standard. We do not require, therefore, that all shall see just as we do in order to be called Christians, realising that growth in both grace and knowledge is a gradual process."

Watchtower 1882 Apr reprints p.344

"The test of membership in the New Creation will not be membership in any earthly organization, but union with the Lord as a member of his mystical body;"

Millenial Dawn - The New Creation (1904) p.74

I don't need to spend time on you. I know that one day, your eyes will be opened, especially as you expose yourself to material ur organization prohibits. The only challenge for you then will be where do you go? Dont worry you'll get past that bridge when you reach there.

But for now, expect your summon from ur body soon.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Bondatt: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
To current witnesses waking up, see response from the United Nations. You owe it to yourselves to hear both sides see links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE_oof1RzE

http://web.archive.org/web/20170304073619/http://ask.un.org/faq/14501

https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php

Truth fears no scrutiny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Share Your Best Hymns / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.