Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (41988 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

Just wait till all that lovey-dovey "love" achieves it's aim of finally manipulating you into this American invented cult and then few years down the line. Start questioning so many of their strange covered up teachings that you were never told about before baptising and watch how that all fake lovey dovey type of love turns to shunning&disfellowship from even your own wife or Husband or children that depression comes on you. If not even suicide. This is the sole reason many of them are in. All scared of been ostracized.

LIAR !!
Thanks for your perverted POO !

PervertProphet perverted bigot.
Luke 6:41-45, Your moniker says it.
Everyone can truly see what you actually stand for. A self confessed pervert have no moral right whatsoever to check for speck in JW while yanma yanma and craw craw perversion pervades everything about you.
*SPITS*
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

Be honest that your younger sister. Don't you notice those little traits of segregation in the way she deals with you and your family?

Pervert can't swallow the bitter pill of Truth..

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2019/03/the-secret-jehovahs-witness-database-of-child-molesters/584311/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jehovah-s-witnesses-ordered-jury-pay-34m-abuse-survivor-n914146

JWs sent Brian Jenkins packing because of our ZERO tolerance for Perverts.
He is now in your camp of Perverts. Give him rousing welcome & crown him your Patron.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 2:09am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

But you lots engage in other paganistic practices like Anniversary Cakes, use of Wedding Rings, Wedding Veils, pagan Gregorian Calendar, etc

Who created ornaments ? Ornaments have been used in Jehovah's worship which predated Christianity.
Who originated marriage?
Who originated days, time and seasons?
Perverted bigot.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 2:12am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

One defruaded me of 50,000 Naira. People are different.
You have already being lying on this thread. Any allegation against JW gives you wet dreams.
Perverted bigot.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 2:18am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

I don't think anyone has mentioned that the J.W organization was slammed a $35m fine for covering up Child Sexual Abuse cases for 50years.

Their governing body has got shares in Cigarettes,Ammunition producing companies, etc So much for their boast of being neutral. Come think of it. That is even more deadly as they make profit of blood shedding arms from the backdoor while claiming to be non-violent.

Perversion of facts gives you erec.tions.
I'm not amazed at all..
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by johnw47: 3:46am On Nov 04, 2019
™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

Janosky:

Emusan hypocrite is a VERY DEMONIC PERSON.
Your own mouth dey condemn you

Janosky:
Any allegation against JW gives you wet dreams.

Janosky:

Perversion of facts gives you erec.tions.

these of course are not the words of God's people
but it is the demonic type of language of satan's people

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

oh very demonic person Janosky/OneJ, your own mouth dey condemn you smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

Sodomic 2nd Tier level witness.

I guess the 1st class Anointed ones who are mediators will save you. Lol, that is how one of them, Tony Morris was caught in an unanointed act. To think these stupid witnesses think Jehovah had to wait for more than a thousand years to now select 144,000 Americans(They said this class closed in 1935) instead of the 12 tribes of Isael mentioned in the Bible.

Lol! God must be an American to select only Americans( no other Nationality) to be the 144,000. Brainwashed American Cult adherents.
The logic on these dimwits: to think one of them even said that you can't honour God except only when you are Jehovah Witness. God had to wait till Taze Russel&Rutherford came through.

The organization has it's headquarters in USA, but that doesn't mean the 144,000 were chosen only from USA!

There are many chosen ones in different countries around the world, and the only occasion that helps us to identify most of these born again brothers of Christ in our midst is the annual commemoration of Christ's death!

Granted, they made several mistakes in their interpretation of Bible prophecies. But one thing that's notable is the single sign Jesus gave as the IDENTIFYING MARK of his true followers in this end time; when people from all nations under the heavens are finding it extremely difficult to unite as a family, everyone will SEE that GOD is in the midst of a certain group!

Jesus emphasized this in the Bible book of John 13:34-35 where it was written "a new commandment i'm giving you, that you have LOVE amongst yourselves(34), by this all the people will know that you are my disciples if you have LOVE amongst yourselves(35)"

I know there have always been criminals in the midst of God's chosen people in ancient times, yet God keep walking with them and fighting their battles because of the faithful ones in their midst. If any nation back then thought they could wipe the Israelites out because of their assertion ~ 'our God is different from all other Gods, you can't possibly worship our God elsewhere if not with us'

God will fight for the Israelites to destroy their enemies before them!
You can't tell me that there were no criminals amidst the Israelites(when God was fighting for them) back then

Today millions across the globe have come to SEE that there is no other group having GOD (LOVE) is IN THEIR MIDST apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!

These are the signs that attracted persons like me to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

(1)They will come from different races to form one big happy family of peace loving worshippers. Well there is NO dedicated member that's into politics or military! Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:2-4

(2)They will have LOVE amongst themselves. Even a blind man knows that Jehovah's Witnesses LOVE themselves! John 13:34-35

(3) All other rival groups in religion will HATE them. Despite the fact that other religious groups aren't in agreement, yet they've all singled out Jehovah's Witnesses as a group to vilify! Matthew 10:20-22, John 17:14-15

(4) Everyone will SEE that the group is uniquely different from all other groups. Everyone knows that the JWs are totally different in their belief even their interpretation of the scriptures! Matthew 5:14-16

(5) They will be active in preaching and teaching what they know in their neighborhood! {Malachi 3:16-18 compared to Matthew 28:19-20} Everyone know that when it comes to preaching and teaching with efficacy, THERE IS NO GROUP like Jehovah's Witnesses!

(6) People from different nations will SEE the sign that God is WITH A PEOPLE and believe that these are the SPIRITUAL JEWS. {Zachariah 8:23} over 8,500,000 people living now are rapidly studying the Bible with JWs and converting after seeing how this group have survived all the attacks from fiercest human rulers of our time!

After considering these, please don't forget that there has never been a time when God's people were PERFECT or led by a perfect man or led by a perfect group, yet God will say "don't touch them because they're my own PEOPLE" Psalms 105:15

Well i for one have never felt like this before now, not until i read all these quotations in my Bible and i'm convinced that it's only when God is in the midst of a group of people that LOVE binds them together, no matter the blunders of some in their midst, because God's word declared that God is LOVE! {1John 4:8} and Jesus God's only begotten son made it clear saying "when you see LOVE (God) actively permeating a group, know that that's my group" John 13:35 compared to John 17:20-23

God bless you! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Hairyrapunzel: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Janosky:

LIAR !!
Thanks for your perverted POO !

PervertProphet perverted bigot.
Luke 6:41-45, Your moniker says it.
Everyone can truly see what you actually stand for. A self confessed pervert have no moral right whatsoever to check for speck in JW while yanma yanma and craw craw perversion pervades everything about you.
*SPITS*

Lol. Why is he a liar? Na American invented cult na. This one can't handle the fact that he is being scammed by an American doomsday cult. You go wait for armageddon you go tire. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

Now, I think you are different even though most of what you put up here are certainly not true.

I like that your language is clean unlike your fellow J.W brother. The slowpoke: Janosky who clearly makes it evident that God can't be with such "faithful slave".

I play that game very well. Anyone wants to talk foul. I have got that on a lock down and I will reciprocate and mete it back in kind measure.

Your words are clean so I will take my time and respond to you in a clean format addressing all that you posted here.

It's OK, we're all striving to walk on the narrow road that leads to everlasting life.

I'll be glad if you can help me out where i got it wrong.

One thing i've noticed is that most people often expect the same sign they heard that God used in helping honest hearted and sincere people of ancient times. But i discovered that each time God used any sign to help people identify his people, Satan swiftly go back to his chamber to work out something similar. So that the next generation will be confused as they're seeing that same sign been performed by Satan's agents!

Please try to figure out FIRST the identifying mark of God's modern day worshippers!

Don't let what usually affect unbelievers to hold you back!

There is a certain IDENTIFYING sign/mark peculiar to each generation, if you're not that diligent to know the one that's peculiar to your own contemporaries you might be misled!

For example, John (the baptist) was the last prophet God sent before the coming of Jesus Christ. God's holy spirit specifically told John that upon anyone that the holy spirit lands amongst all that comes to him for baptism, that is the Messiah (Christ)! John 1:29-34

But later John was confused, why? Because it was written in the scriptures that when the Christ comes he will take over power from unrighteous rulers and establish his own righteous rule! {Psalms 110:1-6} When John spoke against Herod for snatching the wife of Philip (his brother), John was arrested. And it was exactly the time when the Christ is around! Matthew 14:3-4

John (now confused) sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he is truly the expected Christ! Matthew 11:2-3

What was the response of Jesus? Well he sent John's disciples back to remind him of the peculiar signs of Messiah's presence {Matthew 11:4-6} later Jesus told his listeners that this same CONFUSED John (the baptist) is the greatest of all the prophets! Matthew 11:11

So my friend, try to figure out the peculiar signs of God's modern day worshippers (of your own time), please don't expect the same sign God gave other generations! Matthew 12:39, 16:4

God bless you! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

But you lots engage in other paganistic practices like Anniversary Cakes, use of Wedding Rings, Wedding Veils, pagan Gregorian Calendar, etc

Thank you for pointing that out.
As a rule, there's no list of things we celebrate it not because there could be cultural differences.
However what guides us as what we celebrate include but not limited to the following :
1. History
2. Conscience
3. Region
4. Relevance
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
PervertProphet:

Sodomic 2nd Tier level witness.

I guess the 1st class Anointed ones who are mediators will save you. Lol, that is how one of them, Tony Morris was caught in an unanointed act. To think these stupid witnesses think Jehovah had to wait for more than a thousand years to now select 144,000 Americans(They said this class closed in 1935) instead of the 12 tribes of Isael mentioned in the Bible.

Lol! God must be an American to select only Americans( no other Nationality) to be the 144,000. Brainwashed American Cult adherents.
The logic on these dimwits: to think one of them even said that you can't honour God except only when you are Jehovah Witness. God had to wait till Taze Russel&Rutherford came through.

Thanks for having a lot of information.
However, it may surprise you to note that most are false.
Eg. as regards the nationality of the governing body members, it has not only been America. Above all, we, like God are not interested in the nationality of whoever is among us.

So I would prefer that you get the right facts.

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Hairyrapunzel: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Thanks for having a lot of information.
However, it may surprise you to note that most are false.
Eg. as regards the nationality of the governing body members, it has not only been America. Above all, we, like God are not interested in the nationality of whoever is among us.

So I would prefer that you get the right facts.

So it's only nationality that has become most of the information is false. Hmmm
Why will your gb tell you that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today and you should unquestionably obey what they tell you?

They even tell you critical thinking/independent thinking is bad why? Why can't you disagree with their bible interpretation when they claim to be imperfect, uninspired and fallible without being disfellowhipped and subsequently shunned ?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

I am a CAC member, sir
Born and raised there. Still attend too.
I just love the way the Jehovah's Witnesses do their things and how we can learn from them.
Calm down, sir.

pek :
Mr OP, you are a hypocrite! You
alienated yourself from being a JW but
reading your epistle, you are. I don't
have anything against your opinion but
it would have been better to say you
are a JW and are better than the other
Christians. You were hiding under the
cloak that you are part of the other
Christians."

Pek is a CONFIRMED BIGOT.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Hairyrapunzel: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Janosky:

Pervert, which Australian law of 1950 wey JWs no obey?
Quote the law for us....

** Pervert wey get all the evidences, You no know the road to Court?

E pain you wella. Lol
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Janosky:

Pervert, which Australian law of 1950 wey JWs no obey?
Quote the law for us....

** Pervert wey get all the evidences, oya go and charge JWs to court . You no know the road to Court?

Please calm down Janosky!

I want you to know today that 'if you weren't born or opportuned to be a member of Jehovah's Witnesses organization, you'll be totally confused if you're going by whatever the media is feeding you"

The only thing i'm sure God will use to judge the enemies of his people is the 11th commandment or Golden rule

Now i know this will surprise you because there is actually nothing like that going by the scriptures. But out there, most people thought God's commandments is just TEN and it's what Jesus later added saying "do unto others exactly as you expect them to do to you" this is what they refer to as the 11th commandment or Golden rule.

It's easy to join people in propagating what we hear on social media, but trust me you'll rarely see a celebrity do so! Why? Because they themselves know for sure that most information on social media are cooked up, as they themselves have fallen victims several times having nobody to believe them apart from their closest confidants and friends! embarassed

So whenever i hear people carrying social media news, i just pity such people because they don't know that there are principalities governing the affairs of this world and it's whatever they want people to know/believe that they will release into the air! Ephesians 6:12

Perhaps that's why Jesus instructed us to make sure we contact our audience face to face!

Go to Israel now and hear what Satan has passed around even after God's holy spirit have helped the first century Christians to compile the Bible with the story of Jesus, most Jews still believe that Jesus was an impostor!
Well that's exactly what Satan wanted them to believe so he used his human agents back then called Pharisees to pass it around! undecided

So whatever they say just help them by reminding them of Jesus' own comment on the IDENTIFYING mark of God's modern day worshippers!
If they don't believe Jesus' words (as penned down in the scriptures), then certainly they'll never believe even if you quote the Bible from the beginning to the end! Luke 16:31 smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Primesky:
I have serious reservations about their religion. Their non acceptance of the Holy Spirit is a major problem.

Pastorpreneur dey LIE well well.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Maximus69:

Please calm down Janosky!

I want you to know today that 'if you weren't born or opportuned to be a member of Jehovah's Witnesses organization, you'll be totally confused if you're going by whatever the media is feeding you"

The only thing i'm sure God will use to judge the enemies of his people is the 11th commandment or Golden rule

Now i know this will surprise you because there is actually nothing like that going by the scriptures. But out there, most people thought God's commandments is just TEN and it's what Jesus later added saying "do unto others exactly as you expect them to do to you" this is what they refer to as the 11th commandment or Golden rule.

It's easy to join people in propagating what we hear on social media, but trust me you'll rarely see a celebrity do so! Why? Because they themselves know for sure that most information on social media are cooked up, as they themselves have fallen victims several times having nobody to believe them apart from their closest confidants and friends! embarassed

So whenever i hear people carrying social media news, i just pity such people because they don't know that there are principalities governing the affairs of this world and it's whatever they want people to know/believe that they will release into the air! Ephesians 6:12

Perhaps that's why Jesus instructed us to make sure we contact our audience face to face!

Go to Israel now and hear what Satan has passed around even after God's holy spirit have helped the first century Christians to compile the Bible with the story of Jesus, most Jews still believe that Jesus was an impostor!
Well that's exactly what Satan wanted them to believe so he used his human agents back then called Pharisees to pass it around! undecided

So whatever they say just help them by reminding them of Jesus' own comment on the IDENTIFYING mark of God's modern day worshippers!
If they don't believe Jesus' words (as penned down in the scriptures), then certainly they'll never believe even if you quote the Bible from the beginning to the end! Luke 16:31 smiley
Thank you ,Brother Maximum69.
It's alright....
The Pervert thought it's business as usual, with his gibberish.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So it's only nationality that has become most of the information is false. Hmmm
Why will your gb tell you that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today and you should unquestionably obey what they tell you?

They even tell you critical thinking/independent thinking is bad why? Why can't you disagree with their bible interpretation when they claim to be imperfect, uninspired and fallible without being disfellowhipped and subsequently shunned ?

Thank you very much for quoting the gb right, at least.
but also note that you need to be more open.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Janosky:

Thank you ,Brother Maximum69.
It's alright....
The Pervert thought it's business as usual, with his gibberish.

During my service in the military intelligence, i've learnt a lot of lessons by watching how many of our agents (colleagues) die because they're not calm with their approach during missions!

At times you may be sent on an mission that's really tough but if you're not wise, you'll end up doing things that you will regret for the rest of your life!

So in every mission back then, i've learnt to be a good listener! My Japanese trainer in martial art will say "never listen to the anger but concentrate on what aroused the angry one". What he means is that someone may walk up to you saying
" you must be stupid, you're crazy, you're a nuisance, hopeless idiot and useless nincompoop, why do you have to .......?"

So what should a competent martial artist listen to? Well it's "why do you have to?" That's what brought the barbaric utterances. Therefore you just walk up to correct the mistake you made and the stupid one will immediately change his tone! wink

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

E pain you wella. Lol
E dey inside your head. For your mind,POO is aromatic to your senses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) / Share Your Best Hymns / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.