Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (36969 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by makaveli4: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
at the start of ur relationship, u can give ur gf money like once a week. just to get her. after u have gotten her, if you are still paying then u don turn her maga
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2012

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by brut(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ms. Potato:

It will mean everything to me because if I have my own and I still want my husband/bf own?I mean common. . . wouldnt that make me selfish? He has a life as well. He has his own ecpenses as well. . . And nver will I ask him for a cent not even when we are married.

But the honest problem here is my bf thinks like the 11th century men where he has to give me money everytime. . . So its kinda frustrating angry
babe who u wan decieve here?ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
I don't spend as such nd hav nt been into dat type of spending relationship but I think money was used to prove ur love for her at d initial stage, she's responsible for her own self and i luv independent ladies as dis will help u even when u are married otherwise we go our separate ways... So it's not healthy for you, watch it.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MrsChima1(f): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
I ask my husband for money all the time. wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Diamondqueen(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
I wont ask him for money but if he gives me, i'll accept.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
toba:
She nofit. If she does, i no go answer am

She is a humanbeing like you with material needs. If you can sleep with her as your gf, who do you expect her to turn to at time of need , Another Guy ?

Life is give and take..
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

Yes, i will always give you..
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
So many #missindependent here. I LOVE this.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Tapout(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

u won't ask him for money,meaning u don't need it or u see it as inappropriate....y then would u collect if given??

do u even have a boyfriend?? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Fredoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
400billionman:

She is a humanbeing like you with material needs. If you can sleep with her as your gf, who do you expect her to turn to at time of need , Another Guy ?

Life is give and take..
if you people have sex. it is a mutual satisfaction and no body should pay anybody for that. i cant reconcile the idea of paying a girl money just because you two have sex. she's not a pros selling her pussy for money. and neither are you selling your dick for money. to me premarital sex is bad. but premarital dependence is also bad. out of deep love for each other, you can help each other when necessary. do you know even though most guys will not admit asking girls for money but they sometimes need it and wish they could? some nigerian girls, as soon as you become interested in them they push you responsibility close to that of their father. girls should know that the "pennis" of a guy does not vomit money. it takes working hard and smart, saving, descipline to be a man! peace
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by udomma1005(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Coolabbie:
A bunch of caring men.
You are very wicked sombori grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / I'm In Love With An Older Woman / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.