Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (30808 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Arewaseyi: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bhami:
Funny part its getting unbearable for her too even in cold weather my gf body temperature gets high also stomach pains. She told me she uses some drugs as pain killer. I can't force her to for surgery she believes in a pastors so much and nah those white garment ones. She's really a WIFEY material but with this I gats find my way also we both of same age.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by seangy4konji: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Because oflne toto us sweet u want to spend d rest of your life in prison..

A medical Co diction and pastors said you should hit treat it

What is wrobB with men of nowadays? U think u can't meet someone better in life?

So u r ready to bear it for the. Rest of your life the temperature.. What happened when pregnancy cones in and a baby starts kicking the tummy left right and center..

On your own my niga

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Lovelypet28: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
She could have ovarian cyst, not appendicitis, an inflammed apppendix that long is at a risk of rupture.
Appendectomy is a simple procedure and any pastor that advises her not to do the surgery is a wicked one.
Take her to a diagnostic center let her do an abdomimal ultrasound to clear your doubt and know the next line of action.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by daisidgreat(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
No surgery bro
Look for this particular plant called chhanka piedra(not sure of the spelling though)
That is the spanish name and it means stone breaker. That is all you need
Thank me late. She can chew it or squeeze the juice and drink it and that will be the end of it in her life
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
"she don preg"!
according to my granny.
ogbeni do d needful! grin
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Legendguru: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

Loool this is lowkey funny
why grin
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by tsims(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bhami:
Funny part its getting unbearable for her too even in cold weather my gf body temperature gets high also stomach pains. She told me she uses some drugs as pain killer. I can't force her to for surgery she believes in a pastors so much and nah those white garment ones. She's really a WIFEY material but with this I gats find my way also we both of same age.

My brother, runaway o, don't be blinded by love. White garment ?hmmm there's is more to it. It's only a matter if time, u will be OK. Don't say I didn't tell u

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by taiwolomo1: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bro. I dnt think your babe has appendicitis...she could as wel be having what is called abdominal epilepsy which is a form of seizure disorder. If its appendicitis ...and with the way she cries for pain all time...trust me ..they would hv done dt surgery for her tete...coz it could hv developed one complication or another. Let her tel u the truth o!
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by taiwolomo1: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bro. I dnt think your babe has appendicitis...she could as wel be having what is called abdominal epilepsy which is a form of seizure disorder. If its appendicitis ...and with the way she cries for pain all time...trust me ..they would hv done dt surgery for her tete...coz it could hv developed one complication or another. Let her tel u the truth o!
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by extremelygolden: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bhami:
Bruh I just dey think ham you know ladies there might be strings attached to it which she doesn't wanna tell me about.

Sadly I have a paternal aunt lying in the morgue now because the same appendix ruptured in her body. Hers wasn't dictated on time.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Before they label you a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by heendrix(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bhami:

so because she refused to go for one surgery and all what that fried thing in ur head u call brain could tell you is to break up? like seriously how old are you even? I gotta ask coz I doubt it's a mature guy speaking. you never thought about talking sense to her head but breaking up is all ur ever thinking

I think I've had enuf, you never loved this girl simple, now get lost with ur lies sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Bright9970: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
She's a ticking time bomb
Just like Volcano
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by BabaCommander: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bhami:
Good day great people of nairaland, my situation is quite complicated of which I need help. Almost a year since I've been in a relationship with this lady,she's the typo woman I craved for and wish to get married to.

I learnt about her having stomach pains which she complain about occasionally first I thought it was about this their normal monthly dues which is mensuration. But she said no according to her she's been diagnosed of appendix when she was 16-17yrs now shes 21, also I discovered that each time she comes to visit her body temperature get hot. which I ask why didn't she go for surgery I heard that's the only solution to it. to

my surprise she said there was a revelation about her not to go for surgery.

Pls I need an advice on what to do she doesn't wanna go for the surgery this the Lady I love so much also wish to get married to.

If truely she has apendities, and surgery is a no, no for her, I can give you a 100% effective herbal medicine that would solve it.

Not a pre-package herbal drug, but the one we have been using for generations.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by midnighter(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
heendrix:

so because she refused to go for one surgery and all what that fried thing in ur head u call brain could tell you is to break up? like seriously how old are you even? I gotta ask coz I doubt it's a mature guy speaking. you never thought about talking sense to her head but breaking up is all ur ever thinking

I think I've had enuf, you never loved this girl simple, now get lost with ur lies sad

The girl is also not serious..no be she wey get problem?

She shouldnt be dragging the guy into her issue...jeez! cant she go to the hospital if shes sick? what kind of story is this
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by TinaG(f): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
She's pregnant.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Mufeed1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why don't you guys go for herbal?
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by 2cul2care: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2019
U Betta tell her to stop being religious and talk some sense into her, my pastor will always tell you overspirituality kills, if there's something wrong with you go to the hospital, GOD was the one who also created doctors and gave them the brain to be able to do what they do.

Common appendix wey dem dey do the operation wella wella, doesn't she know the longer she leaves it the more it grows and makes the operation more complicated, she could even die.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Stan2330(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2019
I might query ectopic pregnancy as well
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by taiwozainab(f): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

I used to have that..went for tests..nothing...now its completely gone...didnt even know when it left me sef

I think sometimes we just have to leave ourselves alone...maybe your own will be like mine...

I sincerely hope so

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by PlanBIncome(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2019
She’s actually toying with her live not health, cos that appendix will rupture and that means death. You as a man need to stand your ground that she do the operation once and for all. In fact my gf did her’s just last week and healing up now.

Bhami:
Lmao I dey try getting her off my mind I had to inform my mom about it which she persuade her to go for test I'm afraid if there's more to it if not how can someone toy with her health just because of some pastors

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by haywhyb(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Bhami:
Good day great people of nairaland, my situation is quite complicated of which I need help. Almost a year since I've been in a relationship with this lady,she's the typo woman I craved for and wish to get married to.

I learnt about her having stomach pains which she complain about occasionally first I thought it was about this their normal monthly dues which is mensuration. But she said no according to her she's been diagnosed of appendix when she was 16-17yrs now shes 21, also I discovered that each time she comes to visit her body temperature get hot. which I ask why didn't she go for surgery I heard that's the only solution to it. to

Pls I need an advice on what to do she doesn't wanna go for the surgery this the Lady I love so much also wish to get married to.
If she doesn't act fast that appendix can kill her bro. I almost died last year tell her the revelation may mean if she does the surgery late it may result to death because the appendix may eventually become ruptured and the chance of survival is 50-50.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Juliearth(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Bhami:

You want to break up with her because of this? It means you don't even love her. Your being in her life might be for so many purposes, one of which is to help her overcome this fear of surgery. If she still insists on the fake prophesy, you can take her to another church for confirmation. I need you to stand by her now and help her overcome this fear.

Also remind her that if she doesn't go for that surgery, she may die. Even if the prophet was right about the surgery claiming her life, there is nothing impossible for God to do. If Jabez can change his name and fate, then we all can.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by showafrica(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Na wao, some people go see danger just dey romance am.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by lilyheaven: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Bhami:
The problem here is I don't think the father knows about her health condition her parent got separated when she was younger both they both live in osogbo her mom turn to Christian those white garment cos of some spiritual problem.after the break up or so. I believe they keep it away from her dad.the old man would have taken steps if he should knowvhe would have taken steps both her mom and her both believes in those wield stufffs so much
The issue here is that there's no money for surgery, even you don't have money to take care of the hospital bills,
Pastor said,, is just a defensive statement
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by idesylvester(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Bhami:
Lmao I dey try getting her off my mind I had to inform my mom about it which she persuade her to go for test I'm afraid if there's more to it if not how can someone toy with her health just because of some pastors
the best way is to ask her to take u to that pastor who made such prophesy to either heal her or find a solution. I'm very convinced right now that there's something fishy and if she die for ur house na double wahala ooo. NO SNAKES...

Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Just know you will be in a three way relationship with the pastor running things
Re: Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship by JhyMedex: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bhami ...I put it to u Sir..Ur gal doesn't av appendicitis..Ignorance can make us suffer for years wat science can take care of in days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.