Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (4285 Views)

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic / Topic . A Toyota Corolla 2006 NEEDED URGENTLY For Hire Purchase / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by radautoworks: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Eddee:

Maynation will soon realise that Smartchoiice lives for this sort of exchanges. Nigqa loves negative attention and wahala - in his words, #cyberpeace should be abolished

And if he goes today na NL no go dey as sweet grin
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by radautoworks: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2019
diportivo:

with great power

comes great misuse grin

eventuarry grin grin

This is Nigeria
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by radautoworks: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Eddee:

If truly - that is she, he has our express permission to leave #cyberpeace and employ game theory with immediate effect.

ROFL!! Bro code don overrule

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by 9icetoo(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2019
Alfred74:

Mine is minimal,he traded his respect for thick ponmo as soon as he slid into auntys dm grin grin
Which aunty? Don't tell me it's radu!!! shocked
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2019
9icetoo:

Sardines don't dance where whales party, He dare not play with a rattle snake. she is way out of his league grin

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2019
9icetoo:

Glenn got guns... and guess what he's willing to use them. Radu is off limits. Meanwhile kindly quote serious people please.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Na person weyy get d#ck they chase woman,with that tiny cockroach in between your legs,okobo grin
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by 9icetoo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Glenn got guns... and guess what he's willing to use them. Radu is off limits. Meanwhile kindly quote serious people please.
OK sir. I will quote serious people from now on. Let me just ask alfred74 if he is serious.
Alfred74, are you? smiley
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
9icetoo:

OK sir. I will quote serious people from now on. Let me just ask alfred74 if he is serious.
Alfred74, are you? smiley
over serious de worry me grin
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
radautoworks:

And if he goes today na NL no go dey as sweet grin

Smartcho.iice now grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eddee:

Smartcho.iice now grin

Guy leave the matter let's follow up your w211 repairs.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Guy leave the matter let's follow up your w211 repairs .

Agreed. Won't say a thing on it anymore! #cyberpeace - W211 no longer mine to repair, kiddo sure knows how to wax a car.

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by NaijadrivaCars: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
nurey:

It is adviceable you only recommend what you can defend in the law court, you registered in 2019 and already know all these things about him.

The individual you are Nominating has been on nairaland formenting trouble and has upto 20monikers we know of and legions of monikers already in the works.

I am even skeptical about you been one of his.

Is he also Kingreign or weyrepey?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eddee:

Agreed. Won't say a thing on it anymore! #cyberpeace - W211 no longer mine to repair, kiddo sure knows how to wax a car.
Sold?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=NaijadrivaCars post=84908252]
Is he also Kingreign or weyrepey?[/quote
he is also weyreypey but not kingreign]
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=nurey post=84909530][/quote]
He's also nurey not eddee
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by timifakay(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
nurey:

He would just have to wait to find out.

under that facade of toughness madness he is actually a sweet guy
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=timifakay post=84913284][/quote]

my nephew ....howdy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Camry / Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. / Just Curious, Why Do People Blur Plate Numbers While Taking Pictures???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.