Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (4280 Views)

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic / Topic . A Toyota Corolla 2006 NEEDED URGENTLY For Hire Purchase / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2019
thebigkendo:

Na group ban we chop!!!

The same moderator weh dem say we be colabo with hide threads naim nack us 1 week ban grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by lateefat101: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
thebigkendo:

Na group ban we chop!!!

The same moderator weh dem say we be colabo with hide threads naim nack us 1 week ban grin grin grin grin grin

It is because legalwealth has recently put sand in your colabo with the moderator grin
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by thebigkendo(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2019
lateefat101:

It is because legalwealth has recently put sand in your colabo with the moderator grin

Whatever you believe man!!! Sorry woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by lateefat101: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
thebigkendo:

Whatever you believe man!!! Sorry woman grin grin

Confused boy
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by weyreypey: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:

Chief, mine was from a moderator not a bot (ban says I was derailing), can't remember doing that knowingly anyway. Na this incessant bans dey make guy men open multiple accounts
Expecting your alternate monikers
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Expecting your alternate monikers

No time for that, I'd bet a quid, I'll mix them up in no time

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by weyreypey: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:

No time for that, I'd bet a quid, I'll mix them up in no time

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
THANKS ALL FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE AND THE CALLS...... UNFORTUNATELY I'D HAVE TO DECLINE THE POSITION. OR ELSE I'LL PERMANENTLY BAN SOME MONIKERS HERE IN A GROUPIE BAN. CHEERS
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by diportivo: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Smartchoiice:
THANKS ALL FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE AND THE CALLS...... UNFORTUNATELY I'D HAVE TO DECLINE THE POSITION. OR ELSE I'LL PERMANENTLY BAN SOME MONIKERS HERE IN A GROUPIE BAN. CHEERS

lol

apoda grin

ta lo npe werey undecided

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by LeJeun3: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Smartchoiice:

E for make sense sha....

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
LeJeun3:

E for make sense sha....

you wan make I permanently ban some monikers inna groupie fashion
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by diportivo: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
LeJeun3:

E for make sense sha....

taaaaaah

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by LeJeun3: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
diportivo:

taaaaaah

With great power, comes great responsibility.....

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by DAVE5(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
timifakay:

What does he need a gang for?
When he is a legion: NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, dipolivo, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Demeanor, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, kuss, Smartchoiice, Lateefat101, Vivianat

Haba.... u can’t actually be serious about one person owning all these monikers nah
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
DAVE5:

Haba.... u can’t actually be serious about one person owning all these monikers nah
You sef get time
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by DAVE5(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You sef get time

Lol... I was just flexing around n reading stuffs on nl as work dey way my spirit down
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by lateefat101: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
DAVE5:

Who should take that mumu and dirty kazeem mechanic serious?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by timifakay(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
DAVE5:

You dunno wazzgoingon
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by diportivo: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
LeJeun3:

With great power, comes great responsibility.....

with great power

comes great misuse grin

timifakay:

You dunno wazzgoingon

eventuarry grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by LeJeun3: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
diportivo:

with great power

comes great misuse grin

eventuarry grin grin

lipsrsealed

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by naijadrivablog: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Una wan start coup abi?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by lateefat101: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2019
diportivo:

with great power

comes great misuse grin

eventuarry grin grin
I suggest..... They should ban all your alternate monikers in five minutes. If possible restrict your IP address... from Nairaland. Trace your BVN ban all emails associated with your phone numbers... Finally grant you an iron bail. cheesy

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ohh. This is Smartchoiice alternate.

Apparently, he owns searching4love too.
Attention seeking Lowlife.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

Apparently, he owns searching4love too.
Attention seeking Lowlife.

Smartchoiice how far - You don leave cartalk and Autos dey toast babe for diaries abi na romance section? From the looks of it, you did a pretty bad job!

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Smartchoiice how far - You don leave cartalk and Autos dey toast babe for diaries abi na romance section? From the looks of it, you did a pretty bad job!

You need to see that babe pix, she is an epitome of beauty grin
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:
Apparently, he owns searching4love too. Attention seeking Lowlife.
Don't blame him, your beauty is enough to make him loose his senses

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

You need to see that babe pix, she is an epitome of beauty grin

If truly - that is she, he has our express permission to leave #cyberpeace and employ game theory with immediate effect.

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Yeah he did he goddamn bad job.
He embarrasses his generation everywhere he goes with his numerous accounts.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

Don't blame him, your beauty is enough to make him loose his senses

And what if that isn't my pic?
I doubt that Nigga has anything like brain in his skull.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

And what if that isn't my pic?
He would just have to wait to find out.
maynation:

I doubt that Nigga has anything like brain in his skull.
under that facade of toughness he his actually a sweet guy

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

He would just have to wait to find out.
He should keep waiting.

nurey:

under that facade of toughness he his actually a sweet guy

Sweet guy? Do I even care? A grown up man acting all irrational to get attention isn't toughness nor sweetness to me.
For Pet's sake he's blackmailing me and cooking up tales. How da phoq is this supposed to be sweet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai / Earn 120k A Month, Need A Good Fuel Economy Car, Recommendation Please / Lagos To Ban Illegal Car Dealers From Jan. 1, 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.