Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (4277 Views)

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic / Topic . A Toyota Corolla 2006 NEEDED URGENTLY For Hire Purchase / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Smartchoiice how far - You don leave cartalk and Autos dey toast babe for diaries abi na romance section? From the looks of it, you did a pretty bad job!
I AM EXTREMELY SHOCKED AT HER DESPERATION FOR MY ATTENTION. SMARTCHOIICE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I AM EXTREMELY SHOCKED AT HER DESPERATION FOR MY ATTENTION. SMARTCHOIICE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Please, please we are with the lady on this one. How can you be sneaking to diaries and romance without @ any of us? It's not cool, and to think that Seun considered making you a moderator in this section? Too bad!

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Na Ogun go kill your and your generation for saying I'm desperate for your attention.

Am I supposed to upload the millions of times I've warned you to fuckxxg swerve off my mention?
You thus attention seeking low life.

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

Yeah he did he goddamn bad job.
He embarrasses his generation everywhere he goes with his numerous accounts.

Not his fault. He knows the inner workings of the M112/113 engines and those lazy 4 pot Peugeot engines. You can blame him all you want, but we don't have many women in this section - so shooting subtle shots at you na steady recipe for disaster, in fact we get only one Aunty for here and na steady area scatter iron lady.

3 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Not his fault. He knows the inner workings of the M112/113 engines and those lazy 4 pot Peugeot engines. You can blame him all you want, but we don't have many women in this section - so shooting subtle shots at you na steady recipe for disaster, in fact we get only one Aunty for here and na steady area scatter iron lady.

Bros I have no issue with the shots he's shooting even though they are childish.

All I am saying is he should stop blackmailing me na.
It isn't too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Uncle Danny I sight you, join the discussion biko, abeg support our multiple moniker wielding cartalk enthusiast.

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin smartchoiice wants to smartchoiice omalicha for corner,omalicha no wonn ear at all. See bombardment. Eddee are we in Iraq? I see rocket launchers and grenades flying everywhere. Hunter has finally been hunted grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:
grin smartchoiice wants to smartchoiice omalicha for corner,omalicha no wonn ear at all. See bombardment. Eddee are we in Iraq? I see rocket launchers and grenades flying everywhere. Hunter has finally been hunted grin grin

Maynation will soon realise that Smartchoiice lives for this sort of exchanges. Nigqa loves negative attention and wahala - in his words, #cyberpeace should be abolished

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by dannybrasky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:
Uncle Danny I sight you, join the discussion biko, abeg support our multiple moniker wielding cartalk enthusiast.
Baba!! This matter tear my boxers sha!! It has been in history for a man to woo a woman,fortunately and unfortunately there are different approach to such,the style used by the [ wooer ] i am yet to understand,but with the way our lady here is handling it seems to me oga didn't do his assignment,she didn't find it appealing.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Baba!! This matter tear my boxers sha!! It has been in history for a man to woo a woman,fortunately and unfortunately there are different approach to such,the style used by the [ wooer ] i am yet to understand,but with the way our lady here is handling it seems to me oga didn't do his assignment,she didn't find it appealing.

Oga use many monikers attack, instead of one sure striker. Oga doesn't understand what consent means (him no send simple yes or no according to Lagbaja). There is a lesson in here for others who may wish to toe this lonely line.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by dannybrasky(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Oga use many monikers attack, instead of one sure striker. Oga doesn't understand what consent means (him no send simple yes or no according to Lagbaja). There is a lesson in here for others who may wish to toe this lonely path.
Honestly i thought all those things were of the past after cyberpeace has been signed. May be i am wrong then. cry
Now that our lady has summoned ogun,i am worried for him.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Maynation will soon realise that Smartchoiice lives for this sort of exchanges. Nigqa loves negative attention and wahala - in his words, #cyberpeace should be abolished
I actually didn't know he is wired like this although I never gave him my attention.
And that's why he created that useless thread with his alternate.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Oga use many monikers attack, instead of one sure striker. Oga doesn't understand what consent means (him no send simple yes or no according to Lagbaja). There is a lesson in here for others who may wish to toe this lonely path.

don't believe all you read

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

He should keep waiting.

Sweet guy? Do I even care? A grown up man acting all irrational to get attention isn't toughness nor sweetness to me.
For Pet's sake he's blackmailing me and cooking up tales. How da phoq is this supposed to be sweet?

Please do bring my attention to the blackmail, I won't take it likely, by the way are you a student of Ekiti University?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by maynation(f): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

Please do bring my attention to the blackmail, I won't take it likely, by the way are you a student of Ekiti University?

Nope. I'm not even a student.

This is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5580364/intimate-experience-nairalander-maynation/2#84891089
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

don't believe all you read

I no like wetin you do. You discovered a goldmine and didn't tag men along?

dannybrasky:

Honestly i thought all those things were of the past after cyberpeace has been signed. May be i am wrong then. cry
Now that our lady has summoned ogun,i am worried for him.

Me i don leave una for cartalk for now. Officially on a one week sabbatical to explore other areas of nairaland. Tired of reading people's car problems, and engine codes. Lemme acquaint myself with other sections, I'll be back with a report next week Friday. Time to spend some time reading diaries and making new offline friends of the female variety
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Serves him right,not everyone you see you try to pick on.
Maynation i love what you are doing,keep the pressure on,he is indeed a low life attention seeker. Wasn't he among the lecturers that were fired in eksu days back? grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

smartchoiice my man,

Eulogy
"Eru iku ton da lo si oju Ogun"

"Atu Ina pupupu lenu bi Sango"

"Omo olu weri ti kin sa fun Omi"

"Omo adi ija kor sa legbe legbe"

"Aaan bebe je Oye baba mo Sadi yin"

Baba eeehh Gboju babe yen ko feel yin, eti dagbaju sir grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by dannybrasky(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

Me i don leave una for cartalk for now. Officially on a one week sabbatical to explore other areas of nairaland. Tired of reading people's car problems, and engine codes. Lemme acquaint myself with other sections, I'll be back with a report next week Friday. Time to spend some time reading diaries and making new offline friends of the female variety
How far with the beast??
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eddee:

goldmine kwa.... you want me to be having exchanges with that ekuke mastiff? if you're looking in that section ... thread carefully
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

smartchoiice my man,

Eulogy
"Eru iku ton da lo si oju Ogun"

"Atu Ina pupupu lenu bi Sango"

"Omo olu weri ti kin sa fun Omi"

"Omo adi ija kor sa legbe legbe"

"Aaan bebe je Oye baba mo Sadi yin"

Baba eeehh Gboju babe yen ko feel yin, eti dagbaju sir grin

cyberpeace....
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:

Serves him right,not everyone you see you try to pick on.
Maynation i love what you are doing,keep the pressure on,he is indeed a low life attention seeker. Wasn't he among the lecturers that were fired in eksu days back? grin
pucci niggar..... get some balls
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

pucci niggar..... get some balls
Same balls you used in harassing the pretty lady and you couldn't win her over. Ordinary to pull babe you can't pull,olodo like you hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:

Same balls you used in harassing the pretty lady and you couldn't win her over. Ordinary to pull babe you can't pull,olodo like you hehehe.

you no get respect oooo, a whole agbalagba
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

you no get respect oooo, a whole agbalagba
Mine is minimal,he traded his respect for thick ponmo as soon as he slid into auntys dm grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:

really?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

really?
Little rat like you,uncle wey mum#u. Uncle weyy noor get sense.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:

Little rat like my father anduncle wey mum#u. Uncle weyy noor get sense.
we know already ......
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alfred74:

Mine is minimal,he traded his respect for thick ponmo as soon as he slid into auntys dm grin grin
izzit your ponmo scallywag?
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

izzit your ponmo scallywag?
Cheap shot,re- editing post grin . Lowlife.Scumb@g olodo rabata.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2019
Alfred74:

my father is a Lowlife.Scumb@g olodo rabata.
fixed
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Alfred74: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I smartchoiice had mental disorder,was fixed @ yabaleft
Extra fixed. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai / Earn 120k A Month, Need A Good Fuel Economy Car, Recommendation Please / Lagos To Ban Illegal Car Dealers From Jan. 1, 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.