Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) (7257 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2019
I get calls from random chicks on a daily.... No boast!!! I tell guys to be the best version of thierselves,,,,.... NO TOO MUCH TALKS ON THIS

DRESS REAL SMART....(KNOW UR COLOR COMBO AND KNOW HOW UR CLOTHES FITS)

WALK LIKE U SO OWN IT...

NICE WILL SMITH HAIR CUT OR ANY THAT ROCKS

TALK AND THINK SMART ND INTELLIGENT ( WITH I DONT CARE CONFIDENCE NEEDING NO VALIDATION FROM ANYONE)

JOHN FOSTER SHOES WONT DO BAD AT ALL.... REAL NICE SHOES... ( BE SO CAUTIOUS ABT UR CLOTHES)

BE AN ALPHA.... RULE UR WORLD....

leave girls to killbu with calls and needy for ur attention!!!!loke girls literally telling me to b thier boyfriend!!!! Sometimes i switch off my phones as its becoming a problem to me.... This thread makes me wanna puke like guys pays money for this shit when girls travel Jst to come see dis niggi.... Na wa... Guys need to level up.... Big time
Re: Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) by SaintHilary(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2019
carzola:
ur a kid. . Please get behind me.. how can u say Ashawo is for low self esteem peeps..
Are u mad?? Who no dey carry ashawo for Nigeria. ..
Come to lagos where 90% of the girls are runs girls. .
Abeg leave dah pussy nigga..Make e go listen to HOOK UP ONLY by erriga..Den you'll knw d girl you've been trying to get her attention is on Instamessage and only 1call away at the right price..Except no b dis lagos wey we dey so
Re: Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) by Godsfavour78: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

My love, mugu will continue to fall.

Naija men are easy to chop, it isn't because women even manipulate them. It is because their ego and prick is an undoing.

Nairalandefcc look at this proud yahoo girl
Re: Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:05am On Dec 08, 2020
carzola:
When girls notice u have money there expect u to be giving it out
To them like u stole it..

If u don't there will quote u has a broke guy or stingy guy...

I laugh most times when they call me that, cause it doesn't change my bank balance my money is receiving aircee in the bank and I can sleep well that's all that matters..

I remember when one chic I was dating asked me for 50k and I've never given my mother upto 20k before. .

I transfered 30k to my mum and split the remaining 20k among my junior cousins in school broke up with the gold digger..
And am still happy and alive today. ..
wow,u too much bro,that's deir fvcking lifestyle ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball / My Girlfriend's Pussy Has Become So Tight. / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.