Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency (15366 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

We have a country called Nigeria.

If you want out go and get it but leave our names out of your mouth.

How difficult can that be?
you are the one in an ipob thread were itsekiri was not mentioned... grin

You guys have never shown smartness in your opposition of Biafra

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Binikingdowm: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Igbos now want to fight itskeri after fighting akwa ibom people? Pathetic tribe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

Since it is your land, what are you waiting for?

Come and take it.
The Tribal embers you lots are fanning in Delta will consume you Dahomey and uppervolta migrants ,

Pls stop putting ur mouth in our talks ,
Ur plan of scuffle between us and urhobo has failed , I will expose you guys here this coming weeks ,Go to Oduduwa republic traitors

Gush I hate traitors

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Igbos now want to fight itskeri after fighting akwa ibom people? Pathetic tribe
Continue deluding urself afonja
Ur monicker claimed there are no akwacross in nairaland not surprised

Anyway when igbos say dey can't be in Nigeria ,I want u to do ur worse

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Commentor: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
you are the one in an ipob thread were itsekiri was not mentioned... grin

You guys have never shown smartness in your opposition of Biafra

Shut up.

Your hermaphrodite brother-sister mentioned itsekiri as being partisan to the cause and I cleared it of that delusion.

By the way, this is a thread by ACF and this is Nairaland.

If you don't want anyone to mention your tribe go to an exclusive forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

Come and take it.
Traitors , abegi ..mmoho tribe

Am outta here

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Jflex07(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:
Lol.. Abeg make Una allow Igbos to yarn jare.

Presidency, Dem no smell, better post not meant for them.. Infact, they are more like 7th class citizens..
you call your fellow Nigerians 7th class citizens..I don't know why Nigerians will never learn, Who ever is the president today or a governor will only care about himself or his family .The north has been ruling for ages but look where they are,nothing to show for. I don't care who wins the presidential elections come 2023,what I care for is an all inclusive government cos these politicians care less about the masses.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
[b]nobody is asking itsekiri to be part of any Biafra...all we are asking you is to remain neutral. [/b]We are not asking you to form a country with us...but it's a shame that we want out of Nigeria...which is already a country mixed with your people and Igbos...you say never...that Igbos must remain in Nigeria...yet with the same mouth you are saying you will never form a country with Igbos

Can you see how faulty your argument is
....and if they don't remain neutral, what do you do, attack or annex their territory? See commanding o!
Every other thing you said is just for nairaland entertainment that everyone is already used to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by DankemzI(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:
what are u even saying

I'm saying that 2023 presidency is not negotiable.
Igbos must rule or we quit as simple as A B C, do you understand or I should explain explicitly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Danishguy(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:
Lol.. Abeg make Una allow Igbos to yarn jare.

Presidency, Dem no smell, better post not meant for them.. Infact, they are more like 7th class citizens..
Posts wey no dey put food for your table.

Brother wey 2 mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shut up.

Your hermaphrodite brother-sister mentioned itsekiri as being partisan to the cause and I cleared it of that delusion.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2019
omenka:
It is not DOA. If the present a good candidate, say someone in the mould of Soludo, UNDER PDP (because I know the ticket is going to the SW for APC), I might even vote for PDP.

In the end, all I want is a better and prosperous Nigeria.
my beauty my love
i miss you so much kiss
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Come and take it.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

We have a country called Nigeria.

If you want out go and get it but leave our names out of your mouth.

How difficult can that be?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

Shut up.

lol...once you catch their bullcrap they remind you that this is nairaland... you are obsessed with Igbos not the other way round
Most Igbos cannot point out itsekiri on a map grin
Chai

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

Shut up.

So you support ACF than tribes in d south !

U be Yoruba or itshekiri for sure

Traitors spits

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
....and if they don't remain neutral, what do you do, attack or annex their territory? See commanding o!
Every other thing you said is just for nairaland entertainment that everyone is already used to
well itsekiri is too small to determine the success or failure of Biafra...so go figure

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Danishguy:
Posts wey no dey put food for your table.

Brother wey 2 mumu

Tell that to Obi Chinko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Jflex07:
you call your fellow Nigerians 7th class citizens..I don't know why Nigerians will never learn, Who ever is the president today or a governor will only care about himself or his family .The north has been ruling for ages but look where they are,nothing to show for. I don't care who wins the presidential elections come 2023,what I care for is an all inclusive government cos these politicians care less about the masses.

Says directectionless people.. Today biafla, tomorrow presidency, next tomorrow Vp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Ekpeitit(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Nwaforj44:
Anthony Sani, Secretary-General of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has warned Igbos against using the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to threaten the North over the 2023 presidency.

It would be recalled that a former Governor of Anambra State, Chief Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife had in an interview with a national newspaper stated that Igbos might back IPOB if they are denied the presidency in 2023.

Reacting in an interview with The Punch on Sunday, Sani warned Igbos not to engage in threats and intimidations.

According to the ACF scribe, the presidency can only be gotten through persuasions and not through affirmative action.

Anthony Sani said, “I have said democracy is a contest of ideas and reasons, and not by threats and intimidation that have no place in multiparty democracy.

“The presidency is secured in multiparty democracy through persuasions that seek to break barriers and build bridges. It is not obtained through affirmative action.

“I do not believe Ezeife could say what was reported. This is because he is too intelligent not to know that Nigeria practises multiparty democracy which allows political parties to present their candidates from any zone as part of their winning game plans.

“Ezeife also knows that there is no national consensus on rotation, power shift or zoning that is binding on political parties. That may explain why President Muhammadu Buhari contested with President Olusegun Obasanjo in 2003 despite the deliberate concession of the presidency to the South-West because of Chief (M.K.O.) Abiola. That is also why former President Goodluck Jonathan contested with Buhari in 2011 and 2015.

“If ex-President Jonathan had won in 2015, the South would have held sway for over 16 years in the nascent democracy. You may also note that in 2019, presidential candidates emerged from both the North and the South. What is more, democracy is a contest of ideas and reasons and not a matter of threat and intimidation.

“Worst of all, the feisty doctor is reported as using IPOB to blackmail the nation. This is most unfair, especially when regard is paid to the fact that the threats can convey an avoidable impression that some elders of the South-East still nurse some desire to split the country through IPOB.”

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2023-presidency-stop-threatening-north-with-ipob-acf-warns-igbos/
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
lol...once you catch their bullcrap they remind you that this is nairaland... you are obsessed with Igbos not the other way round
Most Igbos cannot point out itsekiri on a map grin
Chai
They migrated to our land in 17century through Yoruba Dahomey harbour ,we gave them our riverines to lay their heads on ,now see he dey support fulani squandering our trillions of nigerdelta Commonwealth against tribe in the south ,

Commentor u guys are terrible

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Ekpeitit(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Useless Biafra people, they don't even know how to play politics.
Igbo presidency is dead on arrival.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
The Tribal embers you lots are fanning in Delta will consume you Dahomey and uppervolta migrants ,

Ur plan of scuffle between us and urhobo has failed , I will expose you guys here this coming weeks ,Go to Oduduwa republic traitors

Gush I hate traitors
IPOBians have moved their battle from the Yorubas, Hausas, Akwa Ibom, PH and now Delta, I said this in an earlier post on another thread when the e-war with Akwa Ibom was raging, I predicted that Rivers and Delta states should get ready then Kogi and Benue states can wait for their turn.
IPOBians are very predictable

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
omenka:
It is not DOA. If the present a good candidate, say someone in the mould of Soludo, UNDER PDP (because I know the ticket is going to the SW for APC), I might even vote for PDP.

In the end, all I want is a better and prosperous Nigeria.
Na wah for you sef, when have the Igbos voted an Igbo candidate for president since 1999? The Igbos will still look for a northerner in another party to vote for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Commentor: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Gush I hate traitors

Traitors?

What deal did we cut?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Traitors?

What deal did we cut?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shut up.

[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by ConqueredWest: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:
This people are funny.
As a true son of Akwa Ibom
I stand with IPod and Igbos our brothers.
Just like our elderly stateman Chief Edwin Clark warned, if Igbos are denied the presidency there will be problem "the baboons and dogs will be soaked with blood".
After Igbos finish their two terms, the south south will complete GEJ's 2nd term that the south west betrayed!

We the SESS are brothers.
We fund the Nigerian economy
No amount of sabotage by Yoruba and Arewa will bring bad blood between us now and forever

Are you Ibibio, Annang, Ekid or Oron.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Continue deluding urself afonja
Ur monicker claimed there are no akwacross in nairaland not surprised

Anyway when igbos say dey can't be in Nigeria ,I want u to do ur worse
What are the Igbos still doing in Nigeria then, if other Nigerians decide to give you a quite notice now, you'd all be shouting genocide and crying to the UN, ICJ, ECOWAS, AU, US, EU etc but na una go dey make mouth pass.
I'm even sure you're not in Igboland but shouting from outside it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:

I'm saying that 2023 presidency is not negotiable.
Igbos must rule or we quit as simple as A B C, do you understand or I should explain explicitly
Why waiting and blackmailing other Nigerians with 2023, why not start quitting now, I mean this moment?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam / Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready To Fill Natural Gas Gap In Europe – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.