Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency (15367 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Commentor: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2019
franchasng:
You don't have sense, you are just a lost soul!

They have jailed your fellow traitor brother Sowore for months now, your Yoruba brothers where u guys came from denies him and denied you lost Itshekiri tribe that you are not part of Yoruba, only IPOB is speaking up for your lost Sowore brother yet you foolish Itshekiri people still hate Igbos for no reason.

Whoever cursed Itshekiri must be a strong babalawo, because Itshekiri foolishness is very strong!! Tufiakwa angry

When you hear Biafra shutup your mouth nobody need u guys in Biafra, stop panicking, u will join your Yoruba brothers, your co traitors!!

One can tell how wretched you are simply by how you write.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Nigeria is a federated state with documentation, so quit showing your ignorance by saying we should just leave, just like that. ... Who is a fool here.. .
You don't need your Biafra then so stop disturbing the rest of us about it and holding you back in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2019
obiekunie2:

but in all honesty - pls which state is isekiri in? beyelsa? cheesy
I think Delta or Edo...not so sure

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
We hope and pray so but leave first, you say someone hates you and doesn't want around him, why can't you just leave the person, why are you attaching yourself to the person by fire by force?

If the north or SW endure it and how thwy would react shouldn't be of concern to you, you should be telling us what you are doing to leave them for the alleged hate.

See what they are doing...in these pictures...sensitizing the international community both home and abroad about it. What other evidence do you mean wicked and supporters of evil want?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

If you are reasonable and not mischievous we could talk better. I am show you are not born to be mischievous and a brutal liar. Now respond to my comments on why you said SE hates Nigeria...when I have given you proven evidence that Nigeria mercilessly hates the Igbos despite their massive contribution to national development in every sector. The CEOs of the biggest tier one banks in Nigeria are Igbos except one, GTB.
You just love going around same circle, since you are hated this much, why don't you want to leave, simple question.
They hate you as you alleged OK but why don't you want to leave?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2019
goaldynboy:

Keep deceiving yourself!!

Southeast and South south are one and this has shown severally in the past elections!

It has been bursted several times in this forum when your fellow head slamming miscreants from southwast.e comes up with WE THE SOUTHSOUTH DECEIT just to cause division between southeast and southsouth brothers!

You can only deceive yourselves because we have gone past that!!

When you are done deceiving yourself, you'll go and rest las las

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
You just love going around same circle, since you are hated this much, why don't you want to leave, simple question.
They hate you as you alleged OK but why don't you want to leave?

...Again say why you claim Nigeria loves the Igbos...Lets discuss this? You hate to discuss the reason these people want out. Why. They swore for you?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

We are the only tribe in Naija that can stand against the North boldly. .. Can you? Can the Oduduwa try it? Noooo
And you are not ashamed begging the same north for VP position when you can square up to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by ScotMisile: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
And you are not ashamed begging the same north for VP position when you can square up to them

Just as Oshibanjo is being used and dumped like a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

See what they are doing...in these pictures...sensitizing the international community both home and abroad about it. What other evidence do you mean wicked and supporters of evil want?
OK, you are doing sensitization for now, that's good to hear from you so keep it up.
Whenever you are ready to move, let us know, we could even help in transportation of millions back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by nagoma(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
That's when their eyes are closed ,
A Yoruba politician here in oversea last week told me , everyone is praying for igbos to maintain their stances except fulanis and Yoruba moslems. ,

The military are praying 2 , fulanis will be shocked , we are tired of Nigeria
I can't come home because of the rot in dis nation
, We shall see

Which rot are you talking about?
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

I know where u are going ,
Let me tell u , if u think urhobo ,isoko , MIDDLEBELT and so on ,will repeat their 1967 stupidity wake Up ,
YORUBAS can burn all investment of igbos ,we don't care
What is the business of the Great Urhobo nation with Biafra? Take the song off your mouth and smell the coffee this beautiful Monday morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by achikolo(f): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

One can tell how wretched you are simply by how you write.
[/s]
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

...but you want the status quo? smiley smiley smiley

No Igbo president, No restructuring, No Biafra....ONLY the SW and the north should get all that comes to Nigeria...presidency, rail network, federal roads, federal investments, airports, etc, etc. How far can you wicked people go with these?

Juicy things are not easily to get.. It requires brain works and extending friendship.

Without the 2 , you can not be qualified for presidency.. Its logical bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by englishman411(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Biafra my nation,my country.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

...Again say why you claim Nigeria loves the Igbos...Lets discuss this? You hate to discuss the reason these people want out. Why. They swore for you?
Don't deviate from topic or try to derail if you have nothing to defend.
Which of my posts did I say Nigeria loves or hates Igbos and why not open another thread on that sio that we can discuss that.
You said other Nigerians hate Igbos and I'm only asking you why you don't want to leave those "hateful" Nigerians and you're now accusing me for saying what I did not

Leave Nigeria and Nigerians that hate you and go for your Biafra is my message, failure to do that shows unseriousness and a display of inferiority complex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Just Oshibanjo is being used and dumped like a slave.
A position Obi couldn't get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by goaldynboy: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
[s]Even if PDP gives it to Obi and APC gives it to Soludo, Igbos will still look for a northerner in any other party to vote for, check since 1999[/s]

Bullshit reasoning!!

Let PDP give their ticket to Obi and APC give their ticket to Soludu first before we know what the Igbos will do!!

Stop reasoning like a toddler!!
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by ScotMisile: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
A position Obi couldn't get

A slave in paradise is no better than a king on the streets... You can ask the likes of Tupac

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2019
goaldynboy:

Bullshit reasoning!!

Let PDP give their ticket to Obi and APC give their ticket to Soludu first before we know what the Igbos will do!!

Stop reasoning like a toddler!!
I've noticed you, now run along when you've told us how many Igbo presidential candidates the Igbos had voted since 1999

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

A slave in paradise is no better than a king on the streets... You can ask 5he likes of Tupac
.....is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
OK, you are doing sensitization for now, that's good to hear from you so keep it up.
Whenever you are ready to move, let us know, we could even help in transportation of millions back

Who are the we?
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

Who are the we?
Decipher it yourself, at least we all have brain in our craniums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Juicy things are not easily to get.. It requires brain works and extending friendship.

Without the 2 , you can not be qualified for presidency.. Its logical bro

Is this how its done in US, UK, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, Canada...and other sensible countries?

Do they use crab mentality or rule of law and equity?

Do you see why many refer Africa as a sh+thole?

Wont this type of government create animosity and breed war as is seen all over the dark continent of Africa?

These are the question sensible people are asking.

The reason Nigeria and Africa are backwards...is because people that reason like you are in HUGE majority.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't deviate from topic or try to derail if you have nothing to defend.
Which of my posts did I say Nigeria loves or hates Igbos and why not open another thread on that sio that we can discuss that.
You said other Nigerians hate Igbos and I'm only asking you why you don't want to leave those "hateful" Nigerians and you're now accusing me for saying what I did not

Leave Nigeria and Nigerians that hate you and go for your Biafra is my message, failure to do that shows unseriousness and a display of inferiority complex

"..another long epistle, leave the same Nigeria and Nigerians you love to hate, is that too difficult?" Area4Area

If your brain is effective...can you tell why they love to hate Nigeria? Continue pretending to be a clown!

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

Is this how its done in US, UK, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, Canada...and other sensible countries?

Do they use crab mentality or rule of law and equity?

Do you see why many refer Africa as a sh+thole

Want this type of government create animosity and breed war as is seen all over the dark continent of Africa?

These are the question sensible people are asking.

The reason Nigeria and Africa are backwards...is because people that reasons like you are in HUGE majority.

So why is it only Democrats or Republicans can win Us presidential election?
Why Conservatives and Labour in UK?
Why is China practising one party system?

You mean their citizens are not sensible?

Sometimes, life can be hard for a blind to see what's goanna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

"..another long epistle, leave the same Nigeria and Nigerians you love to hate, is that too difficult?" Area4Area

If your brain is effective...can you tell why they love to hate Nigeria? Continue pretending to be a clown!
Anyone reading our conversation already knows who the clown is, you alleged that you are hated, leave them alone, you won't then stop complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Decipher it yourself, at least we all have brain in our craniums

You and your fulani masters...You are the only people supporting "one evil Nigeria", because you share the loot among yourself. Is this the kind of country you are proud of?
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Anyone reading our conversation already knows who the clown is, you alleged that you are hated, leave them alone, you won't then stop complaining

...the world..even UN, EU and AU has evidence that the military killed people in cold blood when they raised their flags in their land...So what are you clown all about? Was flags raised in your Oshogbo town?
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by mp3ree: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Itshekiri the one attacking us triba-verbally in Delta , I didn't say u are biafran ,but u won't rise against the igbos ,or will u attack us in asaba because fulani asked u to ? And me,
Nevertheless itshekiri is Yoruba migrated to our land in 17century , my uncle told me the history !

itshekiri,urhobo,isoko,benin,esan,afemai will never join biafra,because they are not and also know that river niger already,naturally demarcated the biafran territories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

So why is it only Democrats or Republicans can win Us presidential election?
Why Conservatives and Labour in UK?
Why is China practising one party system?

You mean their citizens are not sensible?

Sometimes, life can be hard for a blind to see what's goanna

Are we talking about election and parties here or equitable distribution of resources? Most of you know the right discourse but write rubbish feigning ignorance or proud of being called a clown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam / Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready To Fill Natural Gas Gap In Europe – Buhari / Soldiers Rescue 15 Women, Recover Armoured Personnel Carrier From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.