Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency (15375 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

You and your fulani masters...You are the only people supporting "one evil Nigeria", because you share the loot among yourself. Is this the kind of country you are proud of?
Don't get emotional again, leave your Fulani masters alone and you would not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't get emotional again, leave your Fulani masters along and you would not

When you are told the truth it becomes emotional, but to discuss the reasons why a part of the country are so hated be the evil FG for decades you hide under you dirty bed. You hate to talk about that? Are you human being at all?

Where you Yorubas emotional when you form OPC?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

Are we talking about election and parties here or equitable distribution of resources? Most of you know the right discourse but write rubbish feigning ignorance or proud of being called a clown?

Relax, calm down

You should ask why Democrats are always condemning Trump daily even when not necessary..

Now, compare it with the way Pdp and her supporters condemning Buhari ...

I am expecting your sincere logical response sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:
This people are funny.
As a true son of Akwa Ibom
I stand with IPod and Igbos our brothers.
Just like our elderly stateman Chief Edwin Clark warned, if Igbos are denied the presidency there will be problem "the baboons and dogs will be soaked with blood".
After Igbos finish their two terms, the south south will complete GEJ's 2nd term that the south west betrayed!

We the SESS are brothers.
We fund the Nigerian economy
No amount of sabotage by Yoruba and Arewa will bring bad blood between us now and forever
slave

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by juman(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Osinbajo is the next president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by etimesin(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

I know where u are going ,
Let me tell u , if u think urhobo ,isoko , MIDDLEBELT and so on ,will repeat their 1967 stupidity wake Up ,
YORUBAS can burn all investment of igbos ,we don't care

.........'YORUBAS can burn all investment of igbos ,we don't care'' ...Why are you sounding like this? Honestly when l opened your profile, with the picture that l saw there l thought you have something upstairs but..... If l may ask you do you have any investment at all? Have you been to the northern part of this country? Did you know how much the igbos have invested there? I just pity people like you.

You are not in the country but see what you are saying. War doesn't bring any good thing. Have a rethink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Carsontyqa(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:
This people are funny.
As a true son of Akwa Ibom
I stand with IPod and Igbos our brothers.
Just like our elderly stateman Chief Edwin Clark warned, if Igbos are denied the presidency there will be problem "the baboons and dogs will be soaked with blood".
After Igbos finish their two terms, the south south will complete GEJ's 2nd term that the south west betrayed!

We the SESS are brothers.
We fund the Nigerian economy
No amount of sabotage by Yoruba and Arewa will bring bad blood between us now and forever
Talk is cheap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

...the world..even UN, EU and AU has evidence that the military killed people in cold blood when they raised their flags in their land...So what are you clown all about? Was flags raised in your Oshogbo town?
UN, EU, AU, what about FIFA, UEFA, DSTV, MTN, NTA etc, I hope they all have evidences too.

You want Biafra
You want Igbo presidency
You want northern presidency to spite the SW
You want restructuring

What do you really want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
nobody is asking itsekiri to be part of any Biafra...all we are asking you is to remain neutral. We are not asking you to form a country with us...but it's a shame that we want out of Nigeria...which is already a country mixed with your people and Igbos...you say never...that Igbos must remain in Nigeria...yet with the same mouth you are saying you will never form a country with Igbos

Can you see how faulty your argument is

Have Igbo Legislators moved a motion for referendum / independence, and been denied?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Techsunny: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

As an itsekiri man, I can never be part of Biafra.

I can't speak for others, neither can you.
itsekiri re Yorubas descendants nah, we biafra have mapped u guyz out since

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Relax, calm down

You should ask why Democrats are always condemning Trump daily even when not necessary..

Now, compare it with the way Pdp and her supporters condemning Buhari ...

I am expecting your sincere logical response sir

There he goes again spinning out of the loop. Who cares about PDP and APC? Are they not the same? How has democrat and Republican divide marginalized the regions when one of them gets to power, ogbeni? That's what we are discussing. You guys like changing narratives to suit you. Read you earlier response to me again.This time slowly. There is no place in the constitution of US or Nigeria, where it is stated that a region who didn't vote for a party shall SUFFER, and the parts who are gaining from the evil system are rejoicing. What did SE get when they supported PDP for 20 years? NOTHING. So talk generally.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:

I'm saying that 2023 presidency is not negotiable.
Igbos must rule or we quit as simple as A B C, do you understand or I should explain explicitly

OK then . . . Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by goaldynboy: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
[s]I've noticed you, now run along when you've told us how many Igbo presidential candidates the Igbos had voted since 1999[/s]

Let the two major political parties feature Igbo candidates first. Let's see why the Igbos will not massively vote for them!

Why is elementary English too difficult for you to comprehend?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
UN, EU, AU, what about FIFA, UEFA, DSTV, MTN, NTA etc, I hope they all have evidences too.

You want Biafra
You want Igbo presidency
You want northern presidency to spite the SW
You want restructuring

What do you really want?

...as the president which you often claim in your ewedu induced DREAM...which one are you ready to offer?
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

There he goes again spinning out of the loop. Who cares about PDP and APC? Are they not the same? How has democrats and Republic divide marginalized the regions when one of them gets to power, ogbeni? That's what we are discussing. You guys like changing narratives to suit you. Read you earlier response to me again.This time slowly. There is no place in the constitution of US or Nigeria, where it is stated that a region who didn't vote for a party shall SUFFER, and the parts who are gaining from the evil system are rejoicing. What did SE get when they supported PDP for 20 years? NOTHING. So talk generally.

Sorry, you are not a match to logical reasoning..

Newspaper stands are opening for catching up

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by goaldynboy: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2019
juman:
Osinbajo is the next president.
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Sorry, you are not a match to logical reasoning..

Newspaper stands are opening for catching up

..these how they roll when they are beaten black and blue with proven evidence. Continue rolling in the gutter. I'm not going with you CRAB MENTALITY

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

When you are told the truth it becomes emotional, but to discuss the reasons why a part of the country are so hated be the evil FG for decades you hide under you dirty bed. You hate to talk about that? Are you human being at all?

Where you Yorubas emotional when you form OPC?
Another one, we both agree you are "hated", why are you not leaving those haters to their hates and leave them forever?
You said you are busy doing sensitization for now which is good, why not continue?
All you complain about is how you are hated but your just can't leave your oppressors for a day

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2019
mp3ree:

itshekiri,urhobo,isoko,benin,esan,afemai will never join biafra,because they are not and also know that river niger already,naturally demarcated the biafran territories.
obrigado u too much my bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Stingman: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Another one, we both agree you are "hated", why are you not leaving those haters to their hates and leave them forever?
You said you are busy doing sensitization for now which is good, why not continue?
All you complain about is how you are hated but your just can't leave your oppressors for a day

Ogbeni...stop being childish. You rants can't stop a thing. Enjoy your one Nigeria while it lasts.
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by meccuno: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
PureGoldh:
Everywhere go soon stew... Make I No talk wetin dey my mind first undecided

Whether you are a [b]Nigerian or Biafran... [/b]Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 016 667 71 if you need Pure Original HOney.
grin now this is politics.
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Bagehot:

Have Igbo Legislators moved a motion for referendum / independence, and been denied?
that's one way of seeing it...I guess we have a lot to do
Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Commentor:

As an itsekiri man, I can never be part of Biafra.

I can't speak for others, neither can you.
wadoo u are blessed son of the soil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by nwabobo: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
.....then stop threatening others for the presidency

Why do you feel threatened?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2019
goaldynboy:

Let the two major political parties feature Igbo candidates first. Let's see why the Igbos will not massively vote for them!

Why is elementary English too difficult for you to comprehend?!!
Tell us any Igbo presidential candidate the Igbos have ever voted for since 1999 and which major party do you think would feature such unserious people as its candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

...as the president which you often claim in your ewedu induced DREAM...which one are you ready to offer?
You'd be offered all of the above if you show some seriousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Itshekiri the one attacking us triba-verbally in Delta , I didn't say u are biafran ,but u won't rise against the igbos ,or will u attack us in asaba because fulani asked u to ? And me,
Nevertheless itshekiri is Yoruba migrated to our land in 17century , my uncle told me the history !
fucccc u and ur hatred for itshekiri me i be yoruba boy but fuccccc u the days where ijaw and other ss people would intimidate my people is over we go die here for sapele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni...stop being childish. You rants can't stop a thing. Enjoy your one Nigeria while it lasts.
.....and continue dreaming about your

Biafra
Igbo presidency
Northern presidency to spite the SW
Restructuring

All of it while still sitting down in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Area4Area: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2019
nwabobo:

Why do you feel threatened?
Did you read the threat and blackmail from Ezeife?
Nobody is threatened by his statement, he just ridiculed his old age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2019
mp3ree:

itshekiri,urhobo,isoko,benin,esan,afemai will never join biafra,because they are not and also know that river niger already,naturally demarcated the biafran territories.
will u join fulani to fight igbos ?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Rekhina(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Sanchez01:

What is the business of the Great Urhobo nation with Biafra? Take the song off your mouth and smell the coffee this beautiful Monday morning.
But will u join fulanis to fight igbos ? That's d main issue no one nids u in biafra ! Banga starch tribe

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
that's one way of seeing it...I guess we have a lot to do

My point precisely. Nnamdi Kanu squandered an opportunity to build real political power by engaging in theatrics like Biafran Secret Service and such - but it is not too late. If IPOB which is well spread out over the South East started pressuring Politicians to make Biafra a key agenda of their government, or even got their own core members to run for office, massively campaign for them to get into office, and gradually do this state-by-state, then they can start to gain real political power, and traction for their cause.

Just so you know protest and agitation is the language of the poor; if you must forge your own path, you need to scheme your way into getting a seat at the decision table. Until this happens, Biafra agitation is a joke past its prime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions / 52 Textile Companies Reopens After 10 Years, 25000 New Jobs Created / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.