Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship (662 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Lady Recounts Shocking Reply She Got From Her Ex When She Asked Him This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by pacretus(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Hello guys,
I heard someone saying, you can fall in love with someone once and the fire still burns even when married or in another relationship.

It's hard to believe such love exists.

Please share your experience.
Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2019
when you truly love someone whether you are still in relationship or not or maybe the person is married,
you will still love the person.
love is very hard to let go off.
Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by pacretus(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
when you truly love someone whether you are still in relationship or not or maybe the person is married,
you will still love the person.
love is very hard to let go off.
I'm wondering how long it takes to build this kind of love.

I'm someone who doesn't believe in true love, but I'm seeing something different around me these days

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2019
pacretus:

I'm someone who doesn't believe in true love, but I'm seeing something different around me these days

there is still true love but nowadays is hard to see, and eg you can love someone deeply and the person will not know or can know depending and that part of true love but it doesn't make it complete as it suppose to be so if person truly love you back that truly love in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes, it's very possible.

Feelings can inflame, and are very hard to 'put out.'

Being with someone(physically) doesn't mean your heart(emotions) is with them - so you can date, have flings and all sorts and still not be fulfilled, satiated.

Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
pacretus:

I think compatibility is a very key component in building this kind of love. That + chemistry, similar mindsets, and outlook on life, discipline, and really taking actions.

It's generally believed that when it comes to love, 'it' should just happen, flow on it's own without any effort at all. And so people don't go lengths to make things work. Once things start to get complicated and all, they just quit.

And knowledge, too. What you know(especially intellectually), and how you apply it can make a whole difference in how you see love.
Re: Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship by hify9935(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
It's very possible, but it shouldn't be so. I really don't know how some do that, before going into another relationship... try to heal first. Purge yourself of every feeling you have for an ex. An ex is an ex. Ex stands for excluded. An ex is excluded from your current life. They had their times and it failed. When someone is excluded, it means no way for them. Several marriages have been broken today because of this. How can someone marry another man/woman and still feel something for an ex? It is well o.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Monikers that have deactivate / This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts / Why Are They So Many Indians In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.